Delhi Auto Expo Yamaha
Yamaha does not have any elaborate plans for the Delhi Auto Expo but it is not lying low either. Yamaha is planning to bring its 2010 YFZ-R1 to India this year and the model will be one of the biggest attractions at the Yamaha pavilion at the Delhi Auto Expo. One of the classy sports bikes in its segment, the new model features ultimate performance and controllability driven by superior and upgraded technology with 998cc engine. The company said about the new updated version: “We will launch a new version of YZF-R1 in India in 2010. The bike will be a bit more expensive than the existing YZF-R1, but will have the same 998cc engine.” The model will be available in three colours –Bluish White, Metallic Black and Yamaha Blue.
Yamaha R125 model has been in air since two years but the model seems to be finally coming to Delhi Auto Expo in January. The company intends to showcase the model at India’s biggest auto event but there is no official information about the same. More details about the same will be available when the model is finally launched in India.
Yamaha is also expected to introduce three new scooters in India - Yamaha Neo 50cc, Yamaha Fino 115cc and Yamaha Spark 135cc. the models are already running successfully in Thailand and now Yamaha intends to tap the scooter market in India as well.
- Isuzu Motors developing Toyota Innova rivalling premium MPV for India
- UM Renegade Commando Expected Launch by Nov - Tagged at 1.25 lakh INR
- The real low-cost bike is still on the drawing board, so says Pawan Munjal - MD, Hero MotoCorp
- Popular bikes over 200cc in India
- Polaris Ind launches Indian Scout, a new Cruiser Bike in India
- Indian Scout Launched at 11.99 Lakhs INR, Bookings Open
- Ford EcoSport Variants in India
- Ranveer Singh features in Ciaz’s commercial-Image revealed