DC Design customises Renault Duster for Rs. 3.49 lakh in India
India's top compact Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) Renault Duster just got better, with a new customised look from Dilip Chhabria (DC) Design. This complete customisation package costs Rs. 3.49 lakh and can transform your Duster into a luxury SUV. In addition to the exterior, the customisation modifies the interiors of this vehicle too by using new materials.
The redesign of the front fascia has received many rave responses from automotive experts. A trail of LED lights have been installed around the front grille, along with vertical fog lights, giving the compact SUV a sophisticated look. The entire body has been finished in matt black colour and DC chrome logos have been fitted both at the front and back. Custom designed C alloy wheels and side steps can also be seen on the exteriors of this vehicle.
The new Duster has been given extravagant interiors, as characterised by DC design. Wooden panels can be seen all along the dashboard, through the centre of its roof and on the doors. In contrast, white leather has been used to cover the seats. These seats appear more like those on an airplane now. Comforts in the form of a personal multimedia system, food/laptop tray and a special arm rest going up to the front cabin have been provided. Six different reclining positions for the seats have been installed. In addition, the left rear seat can be made into a bed if the front left seat is folded. Overall, the customised Duster looks more like a luxury SUV rather than a compact SUV.
DC designs are created in such a way that they are either very attractive or extremely boring. 9 out of 10 people are generally known to love these designs. Faux wood, chrome and leather have been generously used throughout the interiors in redesigning this vehicle. At a price of Rs. 3.49 lakh, DC has changed much more than just LED lights and front appearance. It is a good change for those looking to spruce up the appearance of their Renault Duster and experience the feel of a luxury vehicle.
- Mahindra's compact SUV to come by second half of 2015
- Upcoming 2015 Hyundai Sonata expected to be tough contender in luxury segment
- Special edition comparison - Honda Amaze Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Mahindra Scorpio facelift expected to be hotseller this year
- Ford Mustang ushers in 50th anniversary with a limited edition
- Factors that make Royal Enfield Continental GT a great buy
- 2014 Jaguar XJ expected to steal the limelight in luxury segment
- Upcoming Fiat Punto face-lift expected to be tough contender in hatchback segment