DC Design customises Renault Duster for Rs. 3.49 lakh in India
India's top compact Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) Renault Duster just got better, with a new customised look from Dilip Chhabria (DC) Design. This complete customisation package costs Rs. 3.49 lakh and can transform your Duster into a luxury SUV. In addition to the exterior, the customisation modifies the interiors of this vehicle too by using new materials.
The redesign of the front fascia has received many rave responses from automotive experts. A trail of LED lights have been installed around the front grille, along with vertical fog lights, giving the compact SUV a sophisticated look. The entire body has been finished in matt black colour and DC chrome logos have been fitted both at the front and back. Custom designed C alloy wheels and side steps can also be seen on the exteriors of this vehicle.
The new Duster has been given extravagant interiors, as characterised by DC design. Wooden panels can be seen all along the dashboard, through the centre of its roof and on the doors. In contrast, white leather has been used to cover the seats. These seats appear more like those on an airplane now. Comforts in the form of a personal multimedia system, food/laptop tray and a special arm rest going up to the front cabin have been provided. Six different reclining positions for the seats have been installed. In addition, the left rear seat can be made into a bed if the front left seat is folded. Overall, the customised Duster looks more like a luxury SUV rather than a compact SUV.
DC designs are created in such a way that they are either very attractive or extremely boring. 9 out of 10 people are generally known to love these designs. Faux wood, chrome and leather have been generously used throughout the interiors in redesigning this vehicle. At a price of Rs. 3.49 lakh, DC has changed much more than just LED lights and front appearance. It is a good change for those looking to spruce up the appearance of their Renault Duster and experience the feel of a luxury vehicle.
- Jaguar Land Rover reports its full year results for Fiscal 2015-15
- Tata Zest diesel delivers about 22.95 kmpl, making it one of the best options in the sedan segment
- Mahindra expected to launch Peugeot Metropolis in India
- Nissan achieves a new milestone - Crosses 5 Lakh in cumulative export from India
- Meerut man fined for not wearing a helmet even when he was driving a car
- 2015 Mahindra Quanto facelift might be named 'Canto'; interiors spied
- Auto-rickshaw driver in Mumbai offers luxury services to customers
- New-gen Honda Jazz's second teaser video released