BMW 7 Series facelift unveils in India
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The Indian arm of BMW, a well appreciated German multinational premium automotive marque, has showcased the facelift model of its 7 Series LCi luxury saloon at the Jodhpur One World Retreat. The His Highness Maharaja Gaj Singh II of Jodhpur had organised a raising awareness meet for the Indian Head Injury Foundation and personally invited BMW to grace the occasion, which was actually the luxury mobility associate for the event. Accordingly, the occasion seemed right and just about perfect for the German auto major for the unveiling of 2013 7 Series LCi model.
The high profile ceremony featured an elite audience, comprising the likes of His Highness Maharaja Gaj Singh II of Jodhpur, Bollywood actress Dia Mirza, Cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar and socialite Suhel Seth. The event also saw attendance of industry hot shot Pawan Munjal, along with Reliance Industries' boss Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita Ambani. The unveiling ceremony of the 2013 BMW 7 Series LCi also coincided with the 'Indian Bazaar', an auction of unique Indian treasures, besides a musical extravaganza headed by Sting, the legendary British singer and front man of the rock band Police.
Speaking his mind regarding the launch of '13 7 Series LCi to the elite audience, Philipp von Sahr, President, BMW Group India, was quoted as saying, “BMW is proud to be associated with His Highness Maharaja Gaj Singh II to support the Jodhpur One World Retreat and raise awareness for Indian Head Injury Foundation. This event is something very special: just like the new BMW 7 Series. As the flagship car from BMW, the new BMW 7 Series will maintain the tradition of being the most modern premium luxury sedan of our times.”
The 2013 BMW 7 Series LCi facelift flaunts a revamped kidney-shaped front grille, reworked Squarish xenon headlamps with LED corona rings and integrated 8-LED indicators, remoulded front bumper with modified air intake. At the rear end of new 7 Series, there is a stylish remodelled rear bumper with an integrated chrome strip along with dark and light red inserts in the tail lamps. Further, the xDrive badge has been shifted from side to rear. Coming to the interior cockpit setting, the BMW 7 Series facelift comes equipped with the cutting edge iDrive system onboard, reworked leather trimmed seats and separate 9.2 inch LCD screens for the rear passengers. The German auto major has not revealed details about technical and engine specifications at the moment, for which the Indian luxury car enthusiasts will have to wait a little while longer.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- BMW 2 Series to sit below the 3 Series globally
- BMW India rolls out first MINI Countryman from its Chennai unit
- BMW M5 officially showcased; likely to mark presence in 2013
- BMW X6 at 2013 TCS World 10K run in Bangalore; Enticing offers on X1 and 3 Series
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class set to take on BMW's Mini Cooper in India
- Volvo V40 to take on BMW X1, Promises to be 'Value for Money' rather than 'Money for Value'
- BMW India brings a mobile showroom to Kerala, has big expansion plans
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class boasts of looks to take on BMW 5 series
- Dr. Schlipf is the new MD & CEO of BMW Financial Services India
- Audi replaces BMW as India’s top luxury car seller
- BMW 1 Series set for Indian launch, along with Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- New BMW 7 Series launched in India at Rs. 92.9 lakh
- BMW India to launch its 7 Series facelift today
- Audi attempting to chase BMW in global market, launching RS range of vehicles
- BMW’s subsidiary Mini starts local assembly in India