Bharat Benz inaugurates new outlet in Panvel
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Bharat Benz, a Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. Brand in India, has inaugurated a new world class dealership in Panvel. Named as Wasan Trucking, the new dealership is aimed at offering an incomparable trucking experience to the customers with integrated all round services.
Located at the Mumbai Pune Highway No.4, Wasan Trucking will cater sales, service and spare parts. The large showroom will be hosting the latest range of Bharat Benz trucks Besides this, the new dealership will be having a highly skilled and trained manpower, availability of all sort of spare parts, and also the experts to advise the customer before buying.
Speaking on the occasion, V.R.V. Sriprasad, Vice President, Marketing, Sales & After-Sales, DICV, said, "Bharat Benz has set forth to provide the Indian Trucker a whole new experience in trucking. The inauguration of this dealership is part of our plans to provide a nation-wide network of over 100 3S facilities along the most important trucking routes in the country."
On the other hand, Dealer Principal of Wasan Trucking, Mr. K K Wasan, said, "We are delighted to partner with BharatBenz. We are fully ready to ensure that our customers experience superior sales and after sales service and our facilities will become an extension of their business. We will focus on his trucks while our customer focuses in expanding his business."
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class to get 1.6 litre and 2.2 litre engines in India
- Ford India's innovative strategy to use Child Parts reduces the cost of ownership
- Harley Davidson India introduces 24x7 Road Assistance Program
- Shrinking fuel price differential boosts demand for petrol vehicles in India
- Tata Indica Vista D90 officially launched in Nepal
- Volvo V40 to take on Mercedes-Benz A-Class soon in India
- Ford EcoSport may be a big threat to Renault Duster in India
- Volkswagen CrossPolo caught testing on Indian streets
- Bajaj Pulsar 375 could be in the pipeline, spy pictures surface on internet
- Aston Martin CC100 Speedster Concept revealed in Germany
- Nissan to launch five new Datsun models in India
- Mercedes-Benz R-Class to be removed from Indian auto market
- MoU signed between IDBI bank and ICML for selling MUVs in India
- BMW X6 at 2013 TCS World 10K run in Bangalore; Enticing offers on X1 and 3 Series
- Comparison of mid-size sedans: Honda City Vs Ford Fiesta