Bentley to thunder up the Goodwood Festival of Speed
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Bentley Motors Limited, the British luxury automaker has announced the grand worldwide debut of its new car, Speed1 at the annual Goodwood Festival of Speed. This new car dons the conventional design aesthetics of Bentley cars blended with cutting-edge performance and will be a part of both showcase and the Supercar run to be held at the renowned Goodwood Hill.
The Goodwood Festival of Speed will commence this year from 29th June to 1st July and Bentley Motors will mark its lively presence at this event with a magnificent showcase of its contemporary as well as vintage models.
The festival will provide the platform for the U.K premiere of concept version of Bentley EXP 9 F, which marks the automaker’s debut in the SUV segment. The interiors and exteriors of the concept SUV display the automaker’s fetish for luxury combined with high performance.
Mulsanne Mulliner Driving Specification (MDS) that features sports tuned suspension and steering settings, distinct 21 inch alloy wheels and a premium Diamond Quilted Interior will also be a part of the Bentley’s grand display.
Bentley Continental GT V8 coupe, powered with 4.0L twin-turbo V8 engine, capable of outpouring a peak power and torque of 507 PS and 660 Nm, respectively will be on display as well as on the race. Even the cars from Bentley’s Le Mans heritage such as the Speed 8 and the power packed Birkin Blower will pose as tough contenders on the race.
The Goodwood Festival of Speed is a festival of annual hill climb that features the participation of historic motor racing vehicles and is conducted in the grounds of Goodwood House in West Sussex, England.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Special South India tour for Bentley customers
- Bentley Continental GT Speed launched in India
- Powerful new Bentley Continental GT Speed convertible unveiled prior to its launch
- Bollywood celebrities and their craze for expensive vehicles
- Bentley Continental GT adds “Auto trophy 2012” to its name
- Bentley Motors records 25 per cent growth in its global sales for September 2012
- Bentley launches Continental GT Speed, fastest ever Bentley produced!
- Bentley to showcase 2013 Continental GT Speed at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Bentley to thunder up the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Bentley may introduce the EXP 9F Racers in 2013 Dakar rally
- Made to order Cars by Imperium Automotive
- Bentley Motors conferred as the Top Employer for the year 2012 in Britain
- Bentley EXP 9F 4WD luxury SUV revealed prior to Geneva Motor Show
- Bentley aims to register a two-fold increase in sales by year 2017
- Malayali boy on Design Team of Bentley Motors