Auto Expo 2014 tickets now available online
Auto fanatics should gear up to witness the largest automotive exhibition of the country as tickets of Auto Expo 2014 are finally available online. India's leading web portal, BookMyShow has marked the commencement of ticket sales for the mega event. People can go to the official website, http://in.bookmyshow.com/concerts/auto-expo-tickets, and purchase from the range they have put up.
The auto fiesta will be opening for general public from 7th February and go on till 11th February. The event has been shifted from the the previous location of Pragati Maidan to India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, Delhi-NCR. The cost of tickets are as follows:
Rs. 200 for general visitors during general hours on weekdays
Rs. 300 for general visitors during general hours on weekends
Rs. 500 for business visitors during business hours on weekdays
The timings for general visitors on weekdays are from 01:00 pm onwards, whereas, the business hours will start from 10:00 am till 01:00 pm. To manage the hustle on weekends, the authorities have decided to suspend business hours and will accommodate the general public from 10:00 am itself.
It must be noted duly that a separate component show of the same event will be held at the previous site of Pragati Maidan, starting from 6th February up to 9th February. Furthermore, tickets for the event will be available at certain locations in Delhi-NCR and can also be directly purchased from the venue, during the exhibition. Media personnels would be elated equally, as 5th and 6th February will be reserved for reporters to do the exclusive coverage of the famed event.
Innumerable auto manufacturers from global and domestic market will participate in the Auto Expo, elucidating its creations and appeasing the audience with modern technologies. A multitude of 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler vehicles will be held on display, under one roof. New design will be showcased along with the refurbished versions of existing models. With peering eyes, auto aficionados are just waiting to be a part of this glamorous exposition.
- Hyundai Verna may receive fresh upgrades that make it a hotseller post launch
- Honda Brio in diesel expected to be a hotseller post launch
- Drive home a new car this Diwali with special festive car offers
- Hyundai Verna facelift launch expected soon
- Yamaha SZ-RR 2.0 version launched in India priced at Rs 65,300
- Surat based Diamond Merchant hands out surprise gifts like cars, houses and jewelery to employees for Diwali
- Fresh upcoming cars to look out for during Diwali
- Benelli, DSK announce their tie-up, to bring BN 302 and BN 600 Series