Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan share passion for expensive cars
Apart from their unmatched love for cinema, the father-son duo of Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan are also avid luxury and sports car enthusiasts. Both senior and junior Bachchans have an extremely enviable collection of supercars in their garage.
Bachchan senior's love for exorbitantly priced super luxury and sports cars is well known. The legendary and world-renowned Indian actor owns a number of eye-popping models from high-end automobile firms, such as Rolls-Royce, Bentley, BMW, Mini Cooper and Lamborghini amongst others. The most expensive car present in Amitabh Bachchan's garage is the Rolls-Royce Phantom super luxury saloon, which carries an approximate price tag more than Rs. 4 crore in the country.
Amitabh Bachchan's list of owned cars also includes Rolls-Royce Vogue, Lamborghini Murciélago LP640, Bentley Continental GT, Porsche Cayman, Mercedes-Benz S600, Mercedes-Benz S350 and BMW 7-Series 760Li, among others. Last year, Abhishek Bachchan gifted a red Mini Cooper S to his dad on the occasion of his 70th birth anniversary.
Like his father, Abhishek is also passionate for expensive premium sports and luxury cars.
Junior Bachchan owns the powerful Bentley Continental GT premium saloon that comes with a grand price tag over Rs. 2 crore in the Indian market. The actor received this Bentley as a present from his uncle and ex-Member of Parliament Amar Singh on his 31st birthday. Abhishek also owns the stunning and powerful Audi A8 luxury saloon, which too comes with a price tag in excess of Rs. 1 crore in the country.
- 2015 Skoda Fabia Launch in November, Production begins
- Volkswagen India plans foray in compact sedan and SUV segment
- Markus Braunsperger, designer for BMW X7 joins Hero MotoCorp
- Maruti Suzuki confident on receiving shareholders approval for investment in Gujarat plant
- Mahindra Scorpio launch expected soon
- Yamaha restructures business to make operations more efficient in India
- Mahindra & Mahindra set to invest additional INR 4000 Cr in Chakan plant
- New car buyers in India approach dealers with good reputation