Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan share passion for expensive cars
Apart from their unmatched love for cinema, the father-son duo of Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan are also avid luxury and sports car enthusiasts. Both senior and junior Bachchans have an extremely enviable collection of supercars in their garage.
Bachchan senior's love for exorbitantly priced super luxury and sports cars is well known. The legendary and world-renowned Indian actor owns a number of eye-popping models from high-end automobile firms, such as Rolls-Royce, Bentley, BMW, Mini Cooper and Lamborghini amongst others. The most expensive car present in Amitabh Bachchan's garage is the Rolls-Royce Phantom super luxury saloon, which carries an approximate price tag more than Rs. 4 crore in the country.
Amitabh Bachchan's list of owned cars also includes Rolls-Royce Vogue, Lamborghini Murciélago LP640, Bentley Continental GT, Porsche Cayman, Mercedes-Benz S600, Mercedes-Benz S350 and BMW 7-Series 760Li, among others. Last year, Abhishek Bachchan gifted a red Mini Cooper S to his dad on the occasion of his 70th birth anniversary.
Like his father, Abhishek is also passionate for expensive premium sports and luxury cars.
Junior Bachchan owns the powerful Bentley Continental GT premium saloon that comes with a grand price tag over Rs. 2 crore in the Indian market. The actor received this Bentley as a present from his uncle and ex-Member of Parliament Amar Singh on his 31st birthday. Abhishek also owns the stunning and powerful Audi A8 luxury saloon, which too comes with a price tag in excess of Rs. 1 crore in the country.
- Chevrolet India to Launch Three New Cars in Next 18 Months
- Tata Motors shares reports 2% growth in domestic sales and 9% growth in global car sales in March
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R likely to receive idling-stop technology
- A new twist - Salman Khan s lawyer claims that Police crane is to be blamed for car falling on victims
- Bajaj Pulsar 150NS launch expected in May
- Yamaha reveals its plans to inaugurate its new plant in Chennai
- Yamaha plans on achieving 12 Lakh annual sales by 2017
- Renault to launch Lodgy's 'Stepway' variant in India