All new Mahindra Scorpio coming by year 2014
The country’s largest utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra is all set to start work on developing an all new variant of its iconic sports utility vehicle (SUV) in the Indian market. The company will be developing the new Scorpio at its research facility at Mahindra Research Valley (MRV), based in Chennai. As per the market speculations, the new Mahindra Scorpio is expected to hit the Indian roads by year 2014.
The proposed Mahindra Scorpio, which has been codenamed as W105, is believed to be based on a heavily modified platform of the existing Scorpio. The new Scorpio model will be carrying a longer wheelbase as compared to current model, which will help the company to offer higher legroom for the second row passengers.
Besides having a new built, the upcoming Scorpio will also be having an upgraded engine unit with improved power and reduced NVH (Noise Vibration & Harshness). The power train of the new Scorpio is expected to be delivering a peak power of 140 bhp.
The Mahindra Scorpio has been one of the most successful models of Mahindra & Mahindra in the Indian market, where it is giving a tough competition to the likes of Tata Safari.
Scorpio has the worst interiors & dash amongst all existing SUV'sMay 17 , 2012 by Abhi
SCORPIO MAY BE A GOOD VEHICLE FOR THE DRIVERS BUT FOR BACK PASSEGERS IT IS A NIGHTMARE.May 15 , 2012 by Rajen Rajkhowa
Should have been done good at suspension for the latest 2012 model scorpios and also for the future scorpio.Contd. The front pillars (frames supporting the windshield) should have other design than the current scorpio, so that the person in the driving seat can have better vision (180 degree) over the road.(while at turnings.May 05 , 2012 by Shiva
Good KithaMay 05 , 2012 by Dev
suspension and the front pillars (frames supporting the windshield) should have other design than the current scorpio, so that the person in the driving seat can have better vision (180 degree) over the road.(while at turnings.)May 05 , 2012 by Shiva
better to improve suspension like Toyota innovaMay 04 , 2012 by G.VENKATA RAJEEV
- Chevrolet India to Launch Three New Cars in Next 18 Months
- Tata Motors shares reports 2% growth in domestic sales and 9% growth in global car sales in March
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R likely to receive idling-stop technology
- A new twist - Salman Khan s lawyer claims that Police crane is to be blamed for car falling on victims
- Bajaj Pulsar 150NS launch expected in May
- Yamaha reveals its plans to inaugurate its new plant in Chennai
- Yamaha plans on achieving 12 Lakh annual sales by 2017
- Renault to launch Lodgy's 'Stepway' variant in India