Volkswagen Up News - Car News India
14 February 2013, 12:03 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Volkswagen India, the German auto marque, seems all set to introduce its new small car in the Indian auto market, named Up!, somewhere in the first half of 2014. Reportedly, the model will be...
13 February 2013, 12:53 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Volkswagen India, a completely owned subsidiary of the world renowned German multinational automotive manufacturer, is believed to be developing a new compact hatchback model, 'Up!' for...
07 February 2013, 10:08 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The Indian arm of Volkswagen, a globally renowned German multinational automotive major, was developing an all-new Up! subcompact model for the domestic passenger car market in 2012. Industry...
11 September 2012, 12:29 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The Indian unit of the Germany based leading car maker Volkswagen AG has reportedly started the localization of their upcoming small hatchback UP! in the Indian market. The Europe’s largest...
01 August 2012, 10:35 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
From what it looks like, the German car manufacturing company, Volkswagen, is adding further pace to the development of its upcoming compact car, VW Up! The area around the company’s...
17 July 2012, 10:10 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Volkswagen, the German automaker, after the success of its first hatchback, 'Polo', has plans to compete in the smaller car segment too. The company's over-all sales in India have not...
16 July 2012, 12:21 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Volkswagen Up!, the city car from the German automaker, Volkswagen’s stable was spied in an unconcealed avatar in Pune. The test car was a four door base version with trim level seeming to...
14 March 2012, 11:48 IST by Vikas Yogi
The Germany based leading car maker Volkswagen has said that the Indian government needs to be more consistent in term of policies to attract more investment in the country. The car maker has said...
26 November 2011, 10:55 IST by Cartradeindia Editorial Team
European New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP), the international consumer protection organisation, has awarded Volkswagen Up and the new generation Beetle with five star ratings. The high ratings were...
25 November 2011, 11:25 IST by Vikas Yogi
Volkswagen Up!, one of the most awaited small hatchbacks in the Indian market, is in its final stage of testing on the Indian roads. As per the recent media reports, the car was recently spotted...
16 September 2011, 18:35 IST by Cartradeindia Editorial Team
The largest car show in the world i.e. the Frankfurt International Motor Show recently seemed to provide the stage to the popular automobile brands. The world`s famous car makers showcased their...
14 September 2011, 11:51 IST by Vikas Yogi
Following the decision of Japanese auto giant Suzuki Motors to scrap its ties with German auto giant Volkswagen, the combination's plans of sharing the Maruti Suzuki’s platform of small cars...
30 August 2010, 10:10 IST by Payal Pathak
Volkswagen’s next new small car is already on cards. The company is planning to introduce a sub-Polo model in India but it still remains to be seen whether the car will be christened as...
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Different Car Body Types
- Precautions during driving in monsoon conditions
- Car buying trend in New Delhi
- Car buying trend in Chennai
- Car buying trends in Ahmedabad
- Car buying trends in Bangalore
- Auto Guide article on Battery
- Fuel Savers - Automotive Scan Gauges
- FAQs on Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Auto guide on Planning a RoadTrip
- Looking after your Wheels and Tyres?
- Bio Fuel as an Alternative fuel - An analysis
- Emergency Auto Guide
- Motomax Car Care Product Review
- Multi Utility GO-Kart: an engineering innovation
- Car Customizations for the Physically Challenged
- The Working and Maintenance of a Diesel Engine
- Fitment of CNG Kit - Calculations and Explanations
- You Got a Car - Now to drive it!
- Safety Systems and Security Features in cars
- Electronics in Cars - Part II
- Electronics in Cars
- Alternative fuel for Cars - Alcohol as Biofuel
- Brake Systems in Cars
- Transmission in a Car Engine - Workings and details
- Audio systems
- Emission Norms and their importance BS II, III, and IV
- Car Suspension - Ins and Outs
- Know Your Engines - II - Diesel Engines
- Knowing About Engines (part 1) - the Petrol Engine
- How to Buy a Used Car?
- Mini Guide to Maintenance of Bikes
- Buying a Car An Astrological Perspective
- How to Care for your Car in the Monsoon
- Fuel Efficiency - How to improve your car's mileage?
- LPG as fuel
- Electric Cars
- Workings of the Two Stroke Engine
- Petrol, Diesel, CNG or LPG? We help you choose!
- Petrol vs. Diesel Which Should I Choose?