21 February 2012, 10:28 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), Shinzo Nakanishi, has to shoulder two huge responsibilities. He has to ensure that the largest...
07 February 2012, 10:50 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Mayank Pareek, the Managing Executive Officer – Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki India, has realised the potential of rural India for boosting its sales. Therefore, he travels over 1000 km...
06 February 2012, 12:09 IST by Vikas Yogi
The country’s leading car maker Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) is working aggressively to meet the high demand of its popular models like Swift and Dzire. The company is not only looking...
04 February 2012, 10:04 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
2012 has started on a positive note for the Indian automobile industry, with most of the car manufacturers attaining double-digit sales increase and two-wheelers leading growth charts.Maruti Suzuki...
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Fuel Savers - Automotive Scan Gauges
- FAQ’s on Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Auto guide on Planning a RoadTrip
- Looking after your Wheels and Tyres?
- Bio Fuel as an Alternative fuel - An analysis
- Emergency Auto Guide
- Motomax Car Care Product Review
- Multi Utility GO-Kart: an engineering innovation
- Car Customizations for the Physically Challenged
- The Working and Maintenance of a Diesel Engine
- Fitment of CNG Kit - Calculations and Explanations
- You Got a Car - Now to drive it!
- Safety Systems and Security Features in cars
- Electronics in Cars - Part II
- Electronics in Cars
- Alternative fuel for Cars - Alcohol as Biofuel
- Brake Systems in Cars
- Transmission in a Car Engine - Workings and details
- Audio systems
- Emission Norms and their importance – BS II, III, and IV
- Car Suspension - Ins and Outs
- Know Your Engines - II - Diesel Engines
- Knowing About Engines (part 1) - the Petrol Engine
- How to Buy a Used Car?
- Mini Guide to Maintenance of Bikes
- Buying a Car – An Astrological Perspective
- How to Care for your Car in the Monsoon
- Fuel Efficiency - How to improve your car's mileage?
- LPG as fuel
- Electric Cars
- Workings of the Two Stroke Engine
- Petrol, Diesel, CNG or LPG? We help you choose!
- Petrol vs. Diesel – Which Should I Choose?