Honda CR V News - Car News India
10 January 2013, 12:33 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Honda Motors India Limited (HMIL) is planning to introduce a revamped model of Honda CR-V in the Indian auto market. This fact is confirmed with the statement that the test mule of this soft...
20 July 2012, 12:22 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Honda Motor Company, the Japan based auto giant, has unveiled the European rendition of its top selling crossover SUV, Honda CR-V, which earlier debuted at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show earlier this...
16 March 2012, 11:49 IST by Vikas Yogi
Honda Motors, the leading Japan based multinational automotive company has announced the call back of around 4,59,962 units in China of its top selling upbeat sedan, Civic and highly successful...
28 February 2012, 12:25 IST by Vikas Yogi
Honda, the Japan based automobile giant, has made a revelation that the company’s pavilion at the forthcoming Geneva Motor Show in the month of March 2012, will also showcase the specimen of...
10 February 2012, 11:15 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Honda CR-V's latest iteration, which was internationally launched in 2011, may be launched in India shortly after July 2012, though no dates have been released by the manufacturer. The company is...
19 November 2011, 13:15 IST by Cartradeindia Editorial Team
The Japan-based automobile maker, Honda, has finally revealed its 2012 Honda CR-V crossover at the Los Angeles International Auto Show. The highly-anticipated Honda CR-V 2012 is expected to be seen...
11 November 2011, 16:07 IST by Cartradeindia Editorial Team
After Honda Motor Company revealed that the launch of the redesigned 2012 Honda CR-V could be delayed, owing to the floods in Thailand, recent reports have a different story to recite. Latest news is...
05 November 2011, 10:57 IST by Vikas Yogi
The Japanese auto giant Honda Motors is all set to unveil the new generation version of its popular compact luxury sports utility vehicle – Honda CR-V – in the global market. The company...
27 September 2011, 11:43 IST by Vikas Yogi
The leaked patent drawings of the new generation Honda CR-V have recently leaked and posted on a number of automotive blogs. The all new CR-V concept was presented in the month of July, and it is...
06 May 2011, 10:10 IST by Vikas Yogi
Honda CR-V 2012, the much awaited Honda car in the Indian market, is expected to witness a delay of nearly a month to hit the Indian roads. The company is currently struggling with shortage of parts...
07 January 2010, 10:10 IST by Quraish Umrethi
Honda have displayed 2 concept small cars at the Auto Expo 2010. Honda Entry family car has been one of the most awaited model from Honda which has decided to make it big in the Indian market by...
04 November 2009, 10:10 IST by Satish Kalepu
Honda Siel Cars Limited has launched an upgraded variant of its popular SUV Honda CRV. Honda CRV is imported as a completely built unit in India and the new variant is priced in the range of Rs. Rs...
11 September 2009, 10:10 IST by Satish Kalepu
Not the Indian model (yet?), but the first official pictures of new Honda CRV are revealed and it goes on sale in the UK from January 2010. For the diesel crazy Europeans, the new Honda CRV will have...
28 February 2009, 10:10 IST by Rishi
Honda Siel Cars Limited plans to increase the price of Honda CRV by 30 percent from May 2009. It also intends to increase the price of its other models in its product portfolio. "Devaluation of...
03 April 2008, 10:10 IST by Satish
Honda has always adhered to the policy of petrol cars in India. However, all this seem to change as the company plans to launch the new diesel version of Honda CRV in India. India is known to be...
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Fuel Savers - Automotive Scan Gauges
- FAQ’s on Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Auto guide on Planning a RoadTrip
- Looking after your Wheels and Tyres?
- Bio Fuel as an Alternative fuel - An analysis
- Emergency Auto Guide
- Motomax Car Care Product Review
- Multi Utility GO-Kart: an engineering innovation
- Car Customizations for the Physically Challenged
- The Working and Maintenance of a Diesel Engine
- Fitment of CNG Kit - Calculations and Explanations
- You Got a Car - Now to drive it!
- Safety Systems and Security Features in cars
- Electronics in Cars - Part II
- Electronics in Cars
- Alternative fuel for Cars - Alcohol as Biofuel
- Brake Systems in Cars
- Transmission in a Car Engine - Workings and details
- Audio systems
- Emission Norms and their importance – BS II, III, and IV
- Car Suspension - Ins and Outs
- Know Your Engines - II - Diesel Engines
- Knowing About Engines (part 1) - the Petrol Engine
- How to Buy a Used Car?
- Mini Guide to Maintenance of Bikes
- Buying a Car – An Astrological Perspective
- How to Care for your Car in the Monsoon
- Fuel Efficiency - How to improve your car's mileage?
- LPG as fuel
- Electric Cars
- Workings of the Two Stroke Engine
- Petrol, Diesel, CNG or LPG? We help you choose!
- Petrol vs. Diesel – Which Should I Choose?