BMW 1 Series News - Car News India
29 April 2013, 11:58 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Top German auto makers like BMW and Mercedes-Benz have lined up their premium hatchbacks for launch in the domestic luxury car market this year. For instance, Mercedes-Benz A-Class range is up for...
13 February 2013, 12:49 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The Indian arm of BMW, a world renowned German luxury automotive marque, is just few months away from the launch of its big European hit- 1 Series premium hatchback range in the domestic market....
12 February 2013, 11:56 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The Indian arm of BMW, a globally renowned German luxury automotive marque, is working round-the-clock to bring its latest European hit, 1 Series premium hatchback in the domestic market somewhere...
27 December 2012, 11:58 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The premium series of hatchbacks from BMW, the 1 series, are expected to be available in India from 2013. These vehicles will be assembled at the Chennai factory, where the 3 series, 5 series, X1...
27 December 2012, 09:49 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
BMW, a well appreciated and globally renowned German automotive marque, has affirmed once again the importance of Indian passenger car market to its worldwide business. The company is liking the...
13 December 2012, 11:16 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
One of the most significant launches for BMW India, the 1 series is due to be launched in 2013. This car will be a 5 door premium hatchback, designed to compete against the likes of the Mercedes...
04 December 2012, 12:15 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The Indian arm of BMW, a globally renowned sports and luxury car maker, has announced to launch its cheapest product, the 1 Series hatchback in the country somewhere around first half of 2013. The...
09 November 2012, 12:15 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
BMW, the country's largest premium car maker, on November 8, 2012 said that the company will launch its premium compact car 1 series by the end of 2013. The company aims to overcome...
10 September 2011, 09:48 IST by Cartradeindia Editorial Team
The 2012 BMW 1-Series has been ranked high among the premium compact cars. Attaining some of the best performance reviews in the class, 2012 BMW 1-Series has a reason to celebrate. The BMW 1-Series...
07 July 2011, 09:59 IST by Vikas Yogi
BMW 1 Series, which was recently unveiled in the European market, is speculated to hit Indian roads by the end of year 2012. The car will be launched in the European market by September this year....
11 May 2011, 10:10 IST by Vikas Yogi
BMW India, the largest luxury car maker in the Indian market, is gearing-up to roll-out the new 1 Series hatchback and a mini compact car in the country within a period of two years. The move has...
14 September 2009, 10:10 IST by Satish Kalepu
Here are the latest spy pictures of new premium hatchback model from BMW. The pictures are of fully working prototype that was captured by spy camera in Germany. Minor changes were easily visible...
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Fuel Savers - Automotive Scan Gauges
- FAQ’s on Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Auto guide on Planning a RoadTrip
- Looking after your Wheels and Tyres?
- Bio Fuel as an Alternative fuel - An analysis
- Emergency Auto Guide
- Motomax Car Care Product Review
- Multi Utility GO-Kart: an engineering innovation
- Car Customizations for the Physically Challenged
- The Working and Maintenance of a Diesel Engine
- Fitment of CNG Kit - Calculations and Explanations
- You Got a Car - Now to drive it!
- Safety Systems and Security Features in cars
- Electronics in Cars - Part II
- Electronics in Cars
- Alternative fuel for Cars - Alcohol as Biofuel
- Brake Systems in Cars
- Transmission in a Car Engine - Workings and details
- Audio systems
- Emission Norms and their importance – BS II, III, and IV
- Car Suspension - Ins and Outs
- Know Your Engines - II - Diesel Engines
- Knowing About Engines (part 1) - the Petrol Engine
- How to Buy a Used Car?
- Mini Guide to Maintenance of Bikes
- Buying a Car – An Astrological Perspective
- How to Care for your Car in the Monsoon
- Fuel Efficiency - How to improve your car's mileage?
- LPG as fuel
- Electric Cars
- Workings of the Two Stroke Engine
- Petrol, Diesel, CNG or LPG? We help you choose!
- Petrol vs. Diesel – Which Should I Choose?