2015 Audi A3 sedan gets top ratings in US crash test
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) in the US has given top safety rating to the all-new 2015 Audi A3 sedan. The Audi A3 sedan is equipped with Audi pre sense and it received an “Advanced” rating for front crash prevention which is the qualifier for the “+” portion of the TSP+ rating.
The Audi A3 sedan gets “Good” ratings for all crash-worthiness tests, including Moderate Overlap Front Test, Side Test, Roof Strength Test, Head Restraints Test, and Small Overlap Front. “The TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating for the A3 sedan demonstrates the full Audi commitment to safety,” said Mark Del Rosso, Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “With a host of standard luxury features, industry-first technology and uncompromised design, the Audi A3 raises the bar as to what is expected out of entry-level luxury vehicles.”
The all-new Audi A3 sedan will go on sale in US in April 2014. It will be joined by the Audi A3 Cabriolet, A3 TDI clean diesel sedan, the high performance S3 sedan and in early 2015, the A3 Sportback e-tron gasoline electric plug-in hybrid. It will be the first vehicle in its segment to feature MMI technology, Audi drive select 4G LTE connectivity and Bang & Olufsen audio.
- Official: Maruti Alto K10 facelift launching on November 3
- Yamaha SZ-RR 2.0 offers a good deal in 150cc segment, priced around Rs. 65,300
- Son of MLA arrested in Andhra Pradesh in connection with a student's death during car racing
- Hyundai Elantra marks its popularity in global markets with 10 Million sales achievement
- BMW achieves a new milestone on crossing 40,000 units production mark from its Chennai Plant
- Karizma ZMR Vs Karizma R - A Competitive Comparison
- Honda Two-Wheeler gets its 800th Dealer
- Hero Splendor makes it back to 'Top-Selling Bike in India'