2015 Audi A3 sedan gets top ratings in US crash test
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) in the US has given top safety rating to the all-new 2015 Audi A3 sedan. The Audi A3 sedan is equipped with Audi pre sense and it received an “Advanced” rating for front crash prevention which is the qualifier for the “+” portion of the TSP+ rating.
The Audi A3 sedan gets “Good” ratings for all crash-worthiness tests, including Moderate Overlap Front Test, Side Test, Roof Strength Test, Head Restraints Test, and Small Overlap Front. “The TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating for the A3 sedan demonstrates the full Audi commitment to safety,” said Mark Del Rosso, Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “With a host of standard luxury features, industry-first technology and uncompromised design, the Audi A3 raises the bar as to what is expected out of entry-level luxury vehicles.”
The all-new Audi A3 sedan will go on sale in US in April 2014. It will be joined by the Audi A3 Cabriolet, A3 TDI clean diesel sedan, the high performance S3 sedan and in early 2015, the A3 Sportback e-tron gasoline electric plug-in hybrid. It will be the first vehicle in its segment to feature MMI technology, Audi drive select 4G LTE connectivity and Bang & Olufsen audio.
- Hyundai, Renault to Lure Buyers With AMT Equipped Cars
- Special beach bike launched to stop infiltration from Sri Lanka
- Maruti Suzuki reports impressive Q4 net profits impressively at 60.5% to Rs 1,284 cr
- Hyundai and Renault likely to get AMT technology, Grand i10 to be first to receive it
- Tata's upcoming cars in India - Glade and Boom
- Tata Hexa SUV likely to be launched with an automatic transmission
- Ford Aspire might lead the compact sedan space
- Bajaj Auto looking forward to establish its second unit at Chakan