2015 Audi A3 sedan gets top ratings in US crash test
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) in the US has given top safety rating to the all-new 2015 Audi A3 sedan. The Audi A3 sedan is equipped with Audi pre sense and it received an “Advanced” rating for front crash prevention which is the qualifier for the “+” portion of the TSP+ rating.
The Audi A3 sedan gets “Good” ratings for all crash-worthiness tests, including Moderate Overlap Front Test, Side Test, Roof Strength Test, Head Restraints Test, and Small Overlap Front. “The TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating for the A3 sedan demonstrates the full Audi commitment to safety,” said Mark Del Rosso, Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “With a host of standard luxury features, industry-first technology and uncompromised design, the Audi A3 raises the bar as to what is expected out of entry-level luxury vehicles.”
The all-new Audi A3 sedan will go on sale in US in April 2014. It will be joined by the Audi A3 Cabriolet, A3 TDI clean diesel sedan, the high performance S3 sedan and in early 2015, the A3 Sportback e-tron gasoline electric plug-in hybrid. It will be the first vehicle in its segment to feature MMI technology, Audi drive select 4G LTE connectivity and Bang & Olufsen audio.
- Maruti Suzuki offers discount across its car models, including new Swift hatchback
- Hyundai India donates Rs. 2 Crore to Prime Minister's National Relief Fund
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Touches 15 Lakh Sales Milestone
- Celebrations at Audi India for crossing the 10,000 mark, announces benefits worth Rs.6 lakhs
- Tata Zest petrol AMT might launch by mid 2015
- Maruti Suzuki compact SUV to share styling cues with new Vitara
- Zipcar offers car rentals in India for mere Rs. 45 an-hour
- Switch to Euro 5 norms may make diesel cars costlier