2013 Honda Accord readies for US launch later this year
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Honda Motor Company, the leading Japanese auto giant has raised curtains over the 2013 Honda Accord that dons the greater elegancy and sophistication along with added fuel economy and enhanced safety quotient. As per many Honda officials, the new Honda Accord is ‘the most sculpted and the most dynamic Accord yet.’
The currently available Accord sedan has marked its presence in the global markets since 2008 and this facelifted Accord will hit the international market later this year beginning with launch in America, while the Indian launch is speculated to happen by early 2013. The mid-sized sedan embodies minute amendments on the exteriors that can be witnessed on a closer look. The all new Honda Accord sports a new and distinctively styled LED daytime-running-lights, projector beam headlamps, skimpier fog lamps and the windshield swiftly skids backwards supporting the aerodynamic drag resulting in better fuel efficiency.
The automaker the released the official images of this US spec rejuvenated Honda Accord but have restrained from disclosing the far end details except that the buyers will be enthralled to experience extended interior space despite of a slimmer exterior appeal. The outgoing Honda Accord is currently priced at $22,270 in the US auto market but the company has not yet revealed the range in which the successor of the model will be shelved.
This ninth generation of Honda Accord is loaded with the car maker’s latest range of engines and transmissions and it is for the first time that the model boasts a revamped engine in a decade. The company is missioned to render each of its models with the tag of being most fuel efficient in their class by 2015.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Honda Brio enters Maruti's category with new variants
- Comparison of mid-size sedans: Honda City Vs Ford Fiesta
- Honda Amaze to be officially launched in Nepal during June 2013
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India to spread riding awareness among women
- Honda announces return to FIA Formula One World Championship in 2015
- Honda on the rise while Hero, Bajaj suffer decline in bike sales during April
- Honda CEO Kanayama plays guitar to the tune of 'Socha Hai' at the company's Foundation Day
- Honda City Diesel to script Honda's comeback in the mid-size sedan category
- New Honda Brio VX model introduced at Rs. 5.34 lakh
- Brio MPV could become another success story for Honda after Amaze
- Honda Amaze sedan selling more than Brio and City in India
- Honda reveals prices for 150 cc CB Trigger in India
- New Honda Amaze registers more bookings than Maruti DZire
- Amaze fuels Honda’s 20 per cent sales growth during April 2013
- A difficult choice: Maruti Swift DZire, Honda Amaze or Ford Classic