2012 Geneva Motor Show display many new concept cars
As the Geneva Motor show is ready to kick off, many car makers are gearing up to display their new offerings. At this event, which is scheduled to be held from 8 to 18 March, many automobile giants will introduce new concepts to lure the audience.
From the innovative Rinspeed to the superfast Ferrari, the motor show will have something for every one. The details of the V12 supercar have already been disclosed by Ferrari, the Italian automotive giant. As per company reports, the car will be able to attain top speed of 340 kmph.
Land Rover’s Evoque, a four seater concept car with fully retractable roof, will also make its debut at the show. Those who prefer something unique will surely be impressed by the Rinspeed Dock+Go, a concept car whose back pack can be detached easily. A new A3 by Audi, A Class by Mercedes-Benz and V40 by Volvo will also be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show.
During the preview day of the show, new edition of Lamborghini Aventador was introduced by Lamborghini President and CEO Stephan Winkelmann. Other cars which were unveiled before the press preview days of the 82nd Geneva International Motor Show include Volkswagen Giugiaro, Porsche New Boxster and the highly awaited EXP 9F from Bentley, the British company's first Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV). A press preview of the latest batch of automobiles was held by 700 carmakers at the auto show, which all set to begin on 8th March 2012.
- Tata Manza and Aria launched in Ghana
- Porsche launches Boxter and Cayman in GTS guise at 2014 Beijing Motor Show
- Launched: Range Rover Hybrid Long Wheelbase at Beijing Motor Show
- Datsun Go+ expected to be launched in India sometime soon
- Hyundai Eon Magna 1.0 launched at Rs. 3.85 lakhs
- Honda CBR 150R expected to receive a facelift
- Tata Motors is developing new products for domestic market
- Fiat Punto facelift, Avventura Nepal launch by mid-September