2012 Geneva Motor Show display many new concept cars
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
As the Geneva Motor show is ready to kick off, many car makers are gearing up to display their new offerings. At this event, which is scheduled to be held from 8 to 18 March, many automobile giants will introduce new concepts to lure the audience.
From the innovative Rinspeed to the superfast Ferrari, the motor show will have something for every one. The details of the V12 supercar have already been disclosed by Ferrari, the Italian automotive giant. As per company reports, the car will be able to attain top speed of 340 kmph.
Land Rover’s Evoque, a four seater concept car with fully retractable roof, will also make its debut at the show. Those who prefer something unique will surely be impressed by the Rinspeed Dock+Go, a concept car whose back pack can be detached easily. A new A3 by Audi, A Class by Mercedes-Benz and V40 by Volvo will also be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show.
During the preview day of the show, new edition of Lamborghini Aventador was introduced by Lamborghini President and CEO Stephan Winkelmann. Other cars which were unveiled before the press preview days of the 82nd Geneva International Motor Show include Volkswagen Giugiaro, Porsche New Boxster and the highly awaited EXP 9F from Bentley, the British company's first Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV). A press preview of the latest batch of automobiles was held by 700 carmakers at the auto show, which all set to begin on 8th March 2012.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Partha Ghorpade to test Formula F3 car at Ferrari Driver Academy
- Battle of Gods: Lamborghini Veneno, Ferrari LaFerrari and McLaren P1
- Hyper-hybrid LaFerrari dominates '13 Geneva Motor Show
- Ferrari voted as world’s most powerful brand among 500 others
- Ferrari looks at the future to develop eco-friendly vehicles without compromising performance
- Ferrari President Luca di Montezemolo aspires to remain in charge even after joining politics
- Sports cars fuelling the passion for speed among the rich young Indians
- Cristiano Ronaldo's wreckage of Ferrari 599 might be world's most expensive junk at £ 40,000
- Elite owners refrain from washing their cars
- Di Resta and Hulkenberg deliver Sahara Force India's best performance this season
- Ferrari Ki Sawaari: Bollywood capitalises on the ‘Prancing Horse’ brand to lure audience to theatres
- 1962 make Ferrari 250 GTO titled as costliest car after a $35 million sale
- Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati stopped their business in Italy following a major earthquake
- Clapton spends 3 million pounds to own Ferrari’s special edition sports car
- Ferrari unveils new hybrid V12 engine