'Skoda Rapid Float Campaign' kicked off in Andhra Pradesh
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
An Andhra Pradesh-based Skoda auto dealership, Mahavir Auto, will initiate the unique 'Skoda Rapid Float Campaign' in the state. Through this initiative, the dealership will provide prospective customers and auto enthusiasts with a chance to test drive the best selling car. The campaign will be flagged off from Vishakhapatnam on June 09, 2012 and will cover 32 other towns, including Hyderabad and Vijaywada, over the coming 38 days. This new campaign aims at enhancing the presence of Skoda brand in small towns and cities of the state.
Brand Head, Member of the Board and Director, Sales & Marketing, ŠKODA Auto India, Thomas Kuehl, commented, "The Rapid Float campaign is our latest initiative that is designed to penetrate in to small towns and make Rapid more accessible, thereby providing customers with a ŠKODA experience they can take home. We thank Mahavir Auto for partnering in this initiative and bringing Rapid closer to the masses.”
Dealer Principal, Mahavir Auto, Parsvakumar Jhabakh, commented, "The Float Campaign is a marvellous effort by ŠKODA Auto India to connect with consumers in smaller towns and provide them an opportunity to experience SKODA Rapid. We are confident that the consumers will thoroughly enjoy and appreciate our initiative."
During the campaign, a Skoda Rapid will be showcased to the masses in select towns in an aesthetically branded flatbed truck. Personnel of the dealership will travel with the float to these centres and interact with potential customers, informing them about the features and specifications of the model. Upon request, customers can also take the car on a test drive.
The float carrying the Skoda Rapid will pass through towns like Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Anakapalle, Kakinada, Anaparthi, Mandapeta and Rajahmundry from 9th June to 17th June. From there, the streets of Bhimavaram, Akiveedu, Eluru, Gudivada, Machilipatnam, Guntur, Chirala, Ongole, Nellore, Tirupati, Chittoor and Cuddapah will play host to the float. The last leg of the campaign will stretch across Anantapurn, Kurnool, Mahbubnagar, Kazipet and Warangal from 3rd July to 16th July.
In November 2011, Skoda launched Rapid as the ideal car for the buyers in India. Equipped with a range of safety equipment and contemporary technology, it is manufactured at Skoda's plant located at Chakan near Pune.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Skoda Fabia to be removed from Indian market this year
- Skoda and Mahindra to launch new UVs in Indian auto market
- Skoda Auto resorts to Facebook to help fans differentiate the New Octavia and Rapid
- Skoda India launches Rapid Prestige at Rs. 9 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- Skoda working on hatchback version of its Rapid sedan
- Skoda Auto India promotes ‘If You Drink, We Drive’ in Mumbai for responsible driving
- Skoda Rapid 100 per cent EMI offer up to April 18, 2013
- Skoda Auto reveals 2013 Superb facelift, launch expected this year
- Skoda Auto India quietly adopts new logo and visual identity
- Skoda Octavia RS to be unveiled at Goodwood Festival this July
- New deal declared on Skoda Rapid sedan
- Skoda Auto India to launch 3rd generation Octavia in October-November '13
- Buy 1 get 1 offer, free Skoda Fabia on purchase of Rapid
- Skoda Auto planning the launch of 8 new models in 2013
- Skoda Rapid: The aggressively promoted car