i want to purchage tata manzaa/maruti dersire which one is best please give me tutu dhawan advice
1494 day(s) ago by Nupur
5Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Tata Manza is a very good car and dezire has proved its worth. But the clear difference is in the space inside, the features U get and a real sedan feel..that is missed in dezire. Both have got the same engine. I will suggest Manza rather then the dezire with bulky look and cramped back seats..the usual dashboard.
Posted: 1492 day(s) ago
Though performance of both are good, to select one Tata Manza would be a better option for style, interiors and reliaility.
Posted: 1491 day(s) ago
i want to purchase family car monthly running 300 to 500 kms.
please guide me Wagon R vxi or Ritz LXi my budget is 4.5 lks
please give me tutu dhawan advice
Posted: 944 day(s) ago
sir i want to purchase a new car. And budget is 6 lac so cant decide which can i ? first i think go for ford figo/ second tata vista / or manja and second thing i thought cng or diesel? monthly running 500 to 1000 kms.
Posted: 900 day(s) ago
New tata vista disel and swift disel wich of thise better car
Posted: 822 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- time when i am going to bridge or to hilly area and problem starts when ever i brake on the roads which are going upwards then i cant go ahead because every time i am trying car was pulling back on slopes. When brake on hilly roads i use full clutch and when i releasing clutch slowly car going back to slop instead of going upward. It also happens in city also during going to flyovers. i can drive on blank sloppy roads because there is no chance of collision if car go back. I saw many people they can drive on sloppy roads in a traffic and also they can brake and instantly drive without their cars pulling back.
54 mins ago#Cars10Post an Answer
- even if it is in full hand break. Is it possible or there is problem with hand break?
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- He expired in Dec 2013. Our car is hypothicated. Now as I am not having a job & am unable to repay the loan, I am trying to sell off the car. Is it necessary to tranfer the vehicle on my name & then sell it? what is the procedure of transfering the vehicle ownership?
3 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Verito#Cars
- maintenance, spacious, fuel efficient
i m looking for hyundai grand i10, ford figo, VW polo, nissan micra (please tell me how was the nissan aftersales service and maintance ) my budget is upto 8lakhs..
i need your suggestion if any other car is there better then these.. please sugest me... thank you
4 hr(s) ago#Cars
- face full city traffic with my new car. (1) what is the minimum halt second when i should stop my engine? (2) If i have to stop for few seconds should i neutral my gear or halt on first gear? What are the effects on condition of car.
4 hr(s) ago#Cars
- final for Wokwagen vento or skoda rapid any one can give me guide clear
6 hr(s) ago#Cars
- Years on March 31st 2014.
I went on a outstation trip this weekend and while coming, near Mandya, Battery got drained.
I gave my Car for servicing on this Sat itself and this is what I get from Service Center:
1. Alternator has gone faulty and needs a replacement (INR 18000)
2. Front Brake pads needs replacement (done 14700kms so far)
I went to the Service station again and asked them to check it again and they got some expert who confirmed that Alternator is ok but the Battery has gone faulty and is not retaining charge (they say some internal compartments broke due to some jerk) and replace battery.
Shiva, my question is, are the parts so fragile in Hyundai that they can not withstand 15k. Since, I completed 2 Yrs this Mar, I am out of warranty and this is a big dent in my pocket but the cost of owning Hyundai accent never ceases. It seems they used sub-standard parts which are going for a toss every now and then.
Could you please suggest, it is unusu
7 hr(s) ago#Cars
- Ford Fiesta Petrol ?
7 hr(s) ago Under: Ford Fiesta#Cars2Post an Answer
- petrol. Pros and cons. I'm interested in buying a saloon with Automatic Transmission. Should I wait for the new Corolla 2014 CVT due for launch in May....? My budget is flexible Dr Manpreet
7 hr(s) ago Under: Honda City#Cars2Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Isuzu DMAX Double Cab vs Tata Safari Storme 2.2 VX 4x4
- Volkswagen Vento 1.2L TSI vs Chevrolet Optra Magnum LT 1.6 ABS BS4
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD vs Force Motors Force Gurkha Hard Top 4X2
- Force Motors Force Gurkha Hard Top 4X2 vs Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD
- Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 LTZ AT BS4 (Fam Z) vs Hyundai Neo Fluidic Elantra 1.6 SX AT CRDi