i want to purchage tata manzaa/maruti dersire which one is
i want to purchage tata manzaa/maruti dersire which one is best please give me tutu dhawan advice
1809 day(s) ago by Nupur
5Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Tata Manza is a very good car and dezire has proved its worth. But the clear difference is in the space inside, the features U get and a real sedan feel..that is missed in dezire. Both have got the same engine. I will suggest Manza rather then the dezire with bulky look and cramped back seats..the usual dashboard.
Posted: 1807 day(s) ago
Though performance of both are good, to select one Tata Manza would be a better option for style, interiors and reliaility.
Posted: 1806 day(s) ago
i want to purchase family car monthly running 300 to 500 kms.
please guide me Wagon R vxi or Ritz LXi my budget is 4.5 lks
please give me tutu dhawan advice
Posted: 1259 day(s) ago
sir i want to purchase a new car. And budget is 6 lac so cant decide which can i ? first i think go for ford figo/ second tata vista / or manja and second thing i thought cng or diesel? monthly running 500 to 1000 kms.
Posted: 1215 day(s) ago
New tata vista disel and swift disel wich of thise better car
Posted: 1137 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- from the top of carburator at idle rpm and engine get stop no body can find the fault and also three times o/h the carburator and change floater pin and check with anathore carburator but the problem not solved
59 mins ago#cars
- to 6.5 max. After discussing with my friends and colleagues got to know that Anti-Lock Braking System & Airbags are required for safety purpose. As per the internet reviews, thought I will go for Swift or Grand i-10, but within this budget I cannot get all the features like ABS & Airbags.
Kindly suggest me within this budget which one i will buy.
4 hr(s) ago#cars
- handle of my 2003 model Enfield bullet Electra with that of bullet classic 350 ?
22 hr(s) ago#cars
- Fluidic verna 1.6 sx used car,so please advice me if its correct choice for sedan car market
1 day(s) ago Under: Hyundai 4S Fluidic Verna#cars
- IGNITION SWITCH
I am facing one problem in my ford Fiesta since last 2 days. Headlamps stay continuously on after removing the key for the ignition switch, due to which battery drained out completely which resulted in cranking problems.
My car was completely dead last evening when I went to start it. At last I had to jump start my car with the help of
one of my friends car. But again I am not sure whether the problem has completely solved on 100 %.
Please let me know the solution since my car is in warranty period.
1 day(s) ago Under: Ford Figo#cars1Post an Answer
- Honda Amaze EX? Where it can be fitted in mumbai?
1 day(s) ago#cars
- heard some people are getting Mileage below 10km in the city is this true?
1 day(s) ago#cars
- While driving a hammering sound is coming . I had been 4 times to Dealer.They are not able to find the reason. Pl advise.
1 day(s) ago#cars1Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice