i want to purchage tata manzaa/maruti dersire which one is best please give me tutu dhawan advice
1627 day(s) ago by Nupur
5Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Tata Manza is a very good car and dezire has proved its worth. But the clear difference is in the space inside, the features U get and a real sedan feel..that is missed in dezire. Both have got the same engine. I will suggest Manza rather then the dezire with bulky look and cramped back seats..the usual dashboard.
Posted: 1625 day(s) ago
Though performance of both are good, to select one Tata Manza would be a better option for style, interiors and reliaility.
Posted: 1624 day(s) ago
i want to purchase family car monthly running 300 to 500 kms.
please guide me Wagon R vxi or Ritz LXi my budget is 4.5 lks
please give me tutu dhawan advice
Posted: 1076 day(s) ago
sir i want to purchase a new car. And budget is 6 lac so cant decide which can i ? first i think go for ford figo/ second tata vista / or manja and second thing i thought cng or diesel? monthly running 500 to 1000 kms.
Posted: 1033 day(s) ago
New tata vista disel and swift disel wich of thise better car
Posted: 955 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- series Mercedes. Any clues how to buy an genuine car, accident free and what to look out for?. Also any disadvantages in the 2013 model.
5 hr(s) ago Under: Mercedes Benz E Class#Cars
- car right
7 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 23Post an Answer
- towards economical option for city drive mainly, I have selected Wagon R-LXI with company fitted CNG.
This model also has upgraded feature called Pro+, which offers below mentioned accessories with additional cost of 20K.
1.Art leather seat cover (Black)
2.Stg. Wheel cover leather
3.Security system (regular)
4.Body side molding set
7.JVC double din with USB and AUX
8.MGA speakers 1 set
10.Spoiler painting cost
Can anyone already owning Wagon-R Pro+ give feedback about these accessories w.r.t cost, quality, performance etc.; especially Music system and speakers like quality of music, speakers (sound quality, Co-axial/component etc)
14 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0#Cars3Post an Answer
- s20....i m confused.
15 hr(s) ago#Cars
- new car would be
* low cost of ownership
My monthly usage is 2700-2800 kms,I intend to keep the car for next 5yrs.Budget 7-9 lacs.pls suggest.Shortlisted..Amaze Diesel....but open to Petrol if economics work out well.
15 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars1Post an Answer
- ? I intend to keep for 5 years
16 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Quanto#Cars3Post an Answer
- of 20 40 engine oil to diesel in the first few thousands of kilometers
16 hr(s) ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Hyundai Fluidic Verna CRDi SX AT 1.6 vs Fiat Linea Classic 1.4L FIRE Petrol
- Audi Q7 3.0 TDI quattro Technology Pack vs Volkswagen Touareg 3.0 V6 TDI
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo VXI BS-IV vs Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4
- Honda Amaze SX MT Diesel vs Renault Scala RxZ Diesel Travelogue
- Audi A8 L 4.2 TDI quattro Standard vs Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe