i want to purchage tata manzaa/maruti dersire which one is best please give me tutu dhawan advice
1362 day(s) ago by Nupur
5Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Tata Manza is a very good car and dezire has proved its worth. But the clear difference is in the space inside, the features U get and a real sedan feel..that is missed in dezire. Both have got the same engine. I will suggest Manza rather then the dezire with bulky look and cramped back seats..the usual dashboard.
Posted: 1360 day(s) ago
Though performance of both are good, to select one Tata Manza would be a better option for style, interiors and reliaility.
Posted: 1359 day(s) ago
i want to purchase family car monthly running 300 to 500 kms.
please guide me Wagon R vxi or Ritz LXi my budget is 4.5 lks
please give me tutu dhawan advice
Posted: 812 day(s) ago
sir i want to purchase a new car. And budget is 6 lac so cant decide which can i ? first i think go for ford figo/ second tata vista / or manja and second thing i thought cng or diesel? monthly running 500 to 1000 kms.
Posted: 768 day(s) ago
New tata vista disel and swift disel wich of thise better car
Posted: 690 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- 14Post an Answer
- model.is it reliable enough on highways for long journeys about 400 kms on one run,budget is constraint abt 4 lacs
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
On going through the price list,I have note that the dealer is levying something called "HANDLING CHARGES" to the extent of Rs.6250/-.
Please let me know whether these charges are payable.
I have gone through news reports that in September,12,the Supreme Court had come down heavily on these rampant malpractices by the car dealers of Delhi,Faridabad,etc.,calling them unauthorised.
I await your early response.
Bhushan Manchanda,New Delhi
2 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars2Post an Answer
- quality among pulse,micra,swift,polo,figo,swift and etios liva disels cars
3 hr(s) ago#Cars1Post an Answer
- hearing the outside noise inside the cabin (not too high but little more than before), to reduce this, what all i have to do? Kindly help me.
3 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Indigo eCS#Cars1Post an Answer
- new cars for defence personnel through csd even after 4 to 6 months? i.e. grand i10
3 hr(s) ago#CSD
- and the usage is less than 10000kms. I find it very difficult to drive around the city traffic. I would like to go for a Polo TSI (Auto) instead which I believe is easier to manouvre in heavy city traffic and also enable my wife to use it on a regular basis.. Do you think that it is a wise decision?
3 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Ritz#Cars
budget is up to 6 to 6.5 lack
we have only 3 members in family yet.
mother , father and me
which is most suitable car from me.....
I like brand new ambassador but car dint have a ac facility. ...
I am very confused. ..
4 hr(s) ago#Cars11Post an Answer
5 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Swift#Cars
- waiting for ford eco sport 8manth
5 hr(s) ago#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs