Which honda city model is ideal to buy, emt or smt
1365 day(s) ago by Ajinkya Kadam
5Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
B S Kumar
Which flavour of ice cream is ideal for you? Strawberry or Pistachio? It depends on what you are looking for. Will Honda make two models if one is ideal and the other is not?
Posted: 1365 day(s) ago
The selection mainly depends upon your budget range.Going for Automatic Transmission version would be better on account of comfort of handling car.
Posted: 1364 day(s) ago
I recently brought E mT which is about 65000 less than the S MT the difference is mainly the car audio which doesnt has got a CD player so I put 2 Din stereo and component speakers which costs only 14000 and now the car is as good as S mT. ofcourse if your pocket is full go for the AT.
Posted: 1363 day(s) ago
in honda city buy i-vtec dolphin shape car. it is better and comfortable for you.
Posted: 1362 day(s) ago
if you like to upgrade your car ,better go for an emt .you can really accessorise the car well .
Posted: 1361 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- seater - Metalic Silver,i want to exchange this and need new car,is it possible to exchange
1 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Eeco#Cars
1 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga#Cars
- Comment please...
1 hr(s) ago Under: Opel Astra#Cars12Post an Answer
- model.is it reliable enough on highways for long journeys about 400 kms on one run,budget is constraint abt 4 lacs
2 hr(s) ago#Cars
- fitter coolant. My car yellow spear light give and car start and different noise and stop my car swift 2009
8 hr(s) ago#Cars
- income is too poor so can i buy a gud lokking car in low price.......plz tell me
9 hr(s) ago#Cars
- with added features.
I know discover100dts si and honda dream yuga are the bikes with good mileage.
But in bet two which one is best mileage with reasonable maintanence. I will buy
before new year. plz suggest me asap
9 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars1Post an Answer
- new cars for defence personnel through csd even after 4 to 6 months? i.e. grand i10
9 hr(s) ago#CSD1Post an Answer
- and mileage also range below Rs.60000 so I wii purchase in next weeks
9 hr(s) ago#Cars
On going through the price list,I have note that the dealer is levying something called "HANDLING CHARGES" to the extent of Rs.6250/-.
Please let me know whether these charges are payable.
I have gone through news reports that in September,12,the Supreme Court had come down heavily on these rampant malpractices by the car dealers of Delhi,Faridabad,etc.,calling them unauthorised.
I await your early response.
Bhushan Manchanda,New Delhi
9 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars4Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Toyota Fortuner 4x2 AT Sportivo FX vs Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD (AT)
- Audi A6 3.0 TFSI quattro vs BMW 5 Series GT 530d LE
- Tata Indica eV2 GLS eMAX vs Hyundai i10 Magna 1.2 Kappa Special Edition
- Hyundai Grand i10 4 Speed Automatic Asta vs Chevrolet Sail U VA Base Diesel
- BMW 6 Series 640d Gran Coupe vs Volvo S80 V8 AWD