what is the capacity of fuel tank in reserve for bajaj platina 99.27 cc
1691 day(s) ago by Ravindra Jinka
3Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Baja Platina is a bike built by the Bajaj Auto. Baja Platina borrows extensively from the Bajaj Wind and Bajaj CT 100 models. There are two variants of Platina having engine capacities of 100 CC and 125 CC. The 100 CC Platina was introduced in the year 2006 while the Platina 125 DTS-Si was introduced in 2008.
Cooling Type Natural air cooled
Displacement 99.27 cc
Max Power 6.03 kw (8.2 bhp) @ 7500 rpm
Max Torque 8.05 Nm @ 4500 rpm
Ignition Type Digital CDI & TRICS III
Transmission Type Constant Mesh Type
System 12V AC+DC
Head Light 12V, 35W / 35W (HS1)
Horn Single, 12V DC
Front Suspension Hydraulic, Telescopic type, 125mm travel
Rear Suspension Hydraulic, 'SNS' Type, 100mm travel
Front tyre size 2.75*17", 41 P
Rear tyre size 3.00*17", 50 P
Fuel tank Capacity 13.0 L (Reserve : 2 L)
Overall Length 190 mm
Overall Width 770 mm
Overall Height 1090 mm
Wheel Base 1275 mm
Kerb Weight 113 kg
Posted: 1690 day(s) ago
Mr Aman has provided all details regarding Platina.
Posted: 1690 day(s) ago
what is reserve tank for xcd135
Posted: 645 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- cost is high...plz give advice
2 hr(s) ago#Cars
- TOYOTA QUALIS SPARE PARTS IN INDIA, IS IT TRUE ?.
I WANT TO BUY ONE 2004 MODEL QUALIS, BUT SPARE PARTS
ARE NOT AVAILABLE HOW I CAN MAINTAIN THE VEHICLE ?.
IS THERE ANY DULICATE SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIS ?.
PLEASE GIVE THE REPLY,
THANKS- GEORGE KANNOTH-VAZHANI
2 hr(s) ago Under: Toyota Qualis#Cars5Post an Answer
- grand i10 magna, maruti suzuki ritx vxi, honda brio, please suggest, i dnt want to spend more n more on future maintaince
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
- tell me about maintance cost and milege
11 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- parking problem.
Short listed cars based on comfort and mileage.
1) Ford Classic – Looks old. Engine is old. They are planning to discontinue this year as new model is going to come in Jan 2015. But this is all in one package. Interiors are nice. Features are nice. Stability is nice. Mileage is nice. I am getting Titanium (Top end) for 8.4L now.
2) Amaze – Noisy Engine. Doesnt look premium inside. When going at 120 doesnt give the confidence. SX comes to 8.15L
3) Etios – Doesnt look premium inside. Basic interiors missing. No bluetooth in audio system. No electric OVRM. GD SP (not top end. One before top end) comes to 8.6L
4) XCENT – Lower powered engine. At 120 doesnt give the confidence. Top end comes to 8.7L. Which is costly for 1.1ltr 3cylinder engine.
Considering the price and features I am planning to go for Ford Classic. Is this right?
If they discontinue ford classic, what problems I will face?
11 hr(s) ago Under: Ford Classic#Cars4Post an Answer
- better mileage. I have shortlisted Hyundai Verna and Honda city.
Please suggest me which one to go for...
11 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Fluidic Verna#Cars1Post an Answer
- the best as I travel daily around 250kilometers how is mobilio
12 hr(s) ago#Cars7Post an Answer
- Install Cng Kit In Santro.
19 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Santro Xing#Cars
- Activater Device Installing in car or Two wheeler for the mileage Purpose. Does These benefit if i install in my Swift Car.
22 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 1Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Stingray VXi Option Pack vs Fiat Palio D ELX 1.9
- Hyundai Grand i10 Magna 1.0 Kappa VTVT LPG vs Volkswagen Polo Highline1.5L (D)
- Honda City 2014 VX 1.5L i-VTEC CVT vs Mitsubishi Cedia Select
- BMW 7 Series 760Li Eminence vs Jaguar XJ L 5
- Porsche Panamera GTS vs Jaguar XF Petrol Luxury 2.0