Chevrolet Spark 1.0 LT and Tata Indica Vista Aqua 1.4 TDI With one a better choice. And Plz tell me what discount is doing in Indica Vista.
1537 day(s) ago by S K Kedia
3Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Dear Mr Kedia,
The Spark is a petrol car, and the Vista Aqua TDI is a diesel. If your driving is less than 50-60 km per day, then buying a diesel car does not make too much sense.
+ Economical, good refined engine, small and easy to drive
- Space is at a premium, resale value
Indica Vista TDI:
+ Economical to run, good amount of space, comfortable ride quality
- Slightly heavy on maintenance in the long run, resale value
In case your driving is not much, and you require the space and comfort of the Indica Vista, do consider the 1.2 Safire petrol Vista.
Hope this helps.
Posted: 1535 day(s) ago
Indica Vista Aqua TDI 1.4 comes with a Price Tag of Rs.4.54
lacs on road price in Mumbai. Milage it gives around 10/11 km/ltr in City & around 14 km/ltr on highways - Diesel
Big car, Comfortable but expensive in the long run.
Spark LS model should be available for less than 4 lacs on
Road. Milage is over 17 m/ltr - Petrol on highways, 13/14 km/ltr in City. Petrol cars are long lasting and maintainance is comparatively less in comparison to Diesel vehicles. According to many a good compact car for 5.
Rest please go on the net and view all details. U will get
reviews from many users on Model & user version.
Posted: 1534 day(s) ago
The selection mainly depends upon the budget range However among the two Indica Vista will make a better selection for interior space, utility,and power.Currently there are festive offers going on for Indica Vista.Please check with dealer for the same.
Posted: 1532 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- quality among pulse,micra,swift,polo,figo,swift and etios liva disels cars
11 mins ago#Cars
- and the usage is less than 10000kms. I find it very difficult to drive around the city traffic. I would like to go for a Polo TSI (Auto) instead which I believe is easier to manouvre in heavy city traffic and also enable my wife to use it on a regular basis.. Do you think that it is a wise decision?
13 mins ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Ritz#Cars
Please suggest me the good and bad of this
42 mins ago#Cars
Please suggest me
55 mins ago#Cars
- there any solution for increase the millage of dewoo cielo.. if any plz sujest me
1 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Xylo#Cars
- show room condishon Rs.915000 last. Bill Rs .1115000+Rs .17000 extra asse.
2 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 14Post an Answer
- model.is it reliable enough on highways for long journeys about 400 kms on one run,budget is constraint abt 4 lacs
4 hr(s) ago#Cars
On going through the price list,I have note that the dealer is levying something called "HANDLING CHARGES" to the extent of Rs.6250/-.
Please let me know whether these charges are payable.
I have gone through news reports that in September,12,the Supreme Court had come down heavily on these rampant malpractices by the car dealers of Delhi,Faridabad,etc.,calling them unauthorised.
I await your early response.
Bhushan Manchanda,New Delhi
5 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs