I have a Bajaj Discover 112cc Model:2007 Milage: 18500 KM in good conditon i want to sell it what is its cost today
2048 day(s) ago by Kapil
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Bajaj 135 cc OF 2007 can be sold for 35k to max of
Posted: 2047 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- three lakhs , for which i should go
6 mins ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- oct in lucknow and will take it delhi on 16th oct so i wont be having my car registration number as it takes sometime for registration.so can i take it to delhi without the registation no or i will face some problem.plz tell me the solution
2.. can i drive my car with up32 no i.e of lucknow in delhi or i need some kind of noc etc for driving in delhi.
3.. its nearly 500km journey so at what speed should i drive to get max mileage and speed without effecting the engine .
4.. as it is a new car so what mileage i should expect on diesel.
8 mins ago#Cars
- other sedan model is for best gound clearance
57 mins ago Under: Chevrolet Cruze#Cars0Post an Answer
- had a test drive today and found it good and comfortable.
How ever after driving 4Km on teat drive and after returning to show room I opened the front bonet to see engine condition. The engine was radiating heat too much and even by keeping hand away by about one feet you can find very much hot, which normal car engine does not. I am suspecting that the coolant circulation they have given is not sufficient.
Can any expert advise on this matter and satisfy for the purchase of this car??
The show room people discussed but could not have proper answer.
4 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Zest#Cars18Post an Answer
- daily basis (Delhi traffic) and weekend tour occasionally. monthly running 1500km.
which car/brand should go. economical (less running and maintenance cost) as well as stylish/ feature comparatively.
shold choose petrol/diesel/CNG ? confusing ?
want to run approx 8-10 years. what about resale too.
4 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- in which Oil pump was damaged.I am not able to source the same, can anyone help me on this
4 hr(s) ago#Engine-related0Post an Answer
- really need some answers from you.
My car has done almost 274.000 Km and been working fine the only fault that i had before was the needle lift sensor but still working just fine. Lately shows in the dashboard the fault Emission Workshop and after some drive comes up with the glow plug signal and later almost all the fault signal shown up and it shuts down the engine.
I'd appreciate if you guys have any answer for me.
8 hr(s) ago Under: Skoda Superb#Cars2Post an Answer
- maintenance.. i am confused with beat and i10..plss suggest the best between two!!
8 hr(s) ago#Cars
- our road?
8 hr(s) ago Under: Chevrolet Cruze#Cars
- confused to choose b/w Honda city diesel (or) Ford ecosport.which is one is sedan class while the other is the SUV. Suggest me by considering Maintenance/Milage/Sale value/Repairs/Comfort..
Thanks in advance,
22 hr(s) ago#Cars5Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Volvo S60 Kinetic D4 vs Audi A6 2.0 TFSI Technology Pack
- Toyota Corolla HE 1.8J vs Chevrolet Optra Magnum LT 1.6 ABS BS4
- BMW Z4 sDrive35i Design Pure Traction vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport 3.0L Diesel SDV6 SE
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo VXI BS-IV vs Chevrolet Beat 1.2 Petrol
- Rolls Royce Phantom Phantom vs Audi A8 L 4.2 TDI quattro Standard