Please let me know things to take care, while taking the CAR delivery. I have planned to buy Honda Brio.
444 day(s) ago by Chandrashekhar Vaishnav
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
While giving delivery of the car, most of the things are taken care by sales people.This included Pre Delivery inspection, explaining features and accessories available in the car including features available in that particular variant,tips of things to check in owners manual etc.A careful listening to sales executive would help a lot and lead to further questioning if any.
Posted: 443 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- will be best to buy
4 hr(s) ago#Cars
- Kya muzhe is budget me acchhi suv mil sakti h .Aap konsi SUV prefr renege please advice me sir.
5 hr(s) ago#Cars
- me which one should I prefer ? Should I go for Swift VXI ? Pl. advise.
6 hr(s) ago#Cars
- months old)
at what speed shud i drive to get max fuel average with ac and music system on.
10 hr(s) ago#Cars5Post an Answer
- have road side assistance in my insurance.
i talked about the road side assistance to the person who is doing insurance of my car .he told me that there is nothing like road side assisstance .we will give u a toll free no. n whenever ur car stops at any place u can call at the toll free no n tell ur loctaion and we will tell the nearest service where ur car has stopped and the contct no . nd i have to pay to toe charges etc.
is it true what he told me about the road side assisstance if not then what shud i do
10 hr(s) ago#Cars
- car of banks online bidding system
how to bidd for cars
what is prousisor
12 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 27Post an Answer
- best petrol or diesel
15 hr(s) ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Mahindra Xylo H9 BS4 Pearl White vs Ford EcoSport 1.5 Ti-VCT Ambiente (MT) Petrol
- Tata Safari Storme 2.2 VX 4x4 vs Isuzu DMAX Space Cab Arched Deck
- BMW 7 Series 760Li Eminence vs Volvo S80 Summum D4
- Hyundai Xcent 2nd Gen 1.1 U2 CRDi 5-Speed Manual SX (O) vs Toyota Etios Cross GD 1.4L Diesel
- Hyundai Sonata S 20 vs Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 LTZ AT BS4 (Fam Z)