At the outset, thank you for your expertise & valuable suggestions!! Quite impressive !
I'm Yeshwanth from Hyderabad & off late have been looking for Fiat Palio D ONLY !!
I need your suggestion to know - how worth is it to buy a 2004 model FIAT PALIO 1.9 D, that has clocked nearly 1,08,000 kms. The engine sounded fine, but the complete body needs a cosmetic work (painting, denting & replacement of beedings on glass(s) & the headlights with tail lamps replaced). The wheels are also to be replaced after 1000 kms.
So far I'd only been using Fiat Palio 1,2 & 1.6 petrol.
450 day(s) ago
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
The Fiat Palio diesel run 1,08,000 km is a risky selection as there would be need of excessive maintenance.However as you have experience of owning Fiat Palio and hence would have good contact with service centers and spares dealers, it wont be difficult for maintenance of the car.In overall it would be worth buying only if passionate about Fiat Palio else avoidable.
Posted: 450 day(s) ago
Buying this car would be Harakiri. If you would like to stick to the FIAT brand upgrade to the Punto, its a fine car.
Posted: 450 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- vxi or i20 megna.
i m planing to buy my first car.so plz suggest me wt is the best car in petrol.
3 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- terms of engine tata safari storme the real SUV or mahindra Xylo we live young !!! ???
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
- i10, celerio.
7 hr(s) ago#Cars5Post an Answer
- 1Post an Answer
- 55000 kms., White, pure petrol, at Rs. 3.9 lacs, please suggest the right price for this vehicle.
11 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Swift#Cars1Post an Answer
- buy a new car, I want to refurbish my car, and use it for another 2 years. Please let me know a good mechanic or garage nearby mulund , bhandup or thane. please give me the contact no. or address
13 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Santro Xing#Cars
- 3Post an Answer
13 hr(s) ago#Cars6Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Optra Magnum LT 1.6 ABS BS4 vs Volkswagen Vento 1.2L TSI
- Jaguar F TYPE Coupe 5.0 Supercharged V8 550PS vs Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 VX
- Fiat 500 Sport vs MINI Cooper 1.6
- Volkswagen Jetta 1.4L TSI (MT) Comfortline vs Skoda Octavia Elegance 2.0 TDI CR AT (Diesel)
- Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI vs Chevrolet Beat 1.2 Petrol