Dear Shankar, At the outset, thank you for your
At the outset, thank you for your expertise & valuable suggestions!! Quite impressive !
I'm Yeshwanth from Hyderabad & off late have been looking for Fiat Palio D ONLY !!
I need your suggestion to know - how worth is it to buy a 2004 model FIAT PALIO 1.9 D, that has clocked nearly 1,08,000 kms. The engine sounded fine, but the complete body needs a cosmetic work (painting, denting & replacement of beedings on glass(s) & the headlights with tail lamps replaced). The wheels are also to be replaced after 1000 kms.
So far I'd only been using Fiat Palio 1,2 & 1.6 petrol.
545 day(s) ago
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
The Fiat Palio diesel run 1,08,000 km is a risky selection as there would be need of excessive maintenance.However as you have experience of owning Fiat Palio and hence would have good contact with service centers and spares dealers, it wont be difficult for maintenance of the car.In overall it would be worth buying only if passionate about Fiat Palio else avoidable.
Posted: 545 day(s) ago
Buying this car would be Harakiri. If you would like to stick to the FIAT brand upgrade to the Punto, its a fine car.
Posted: 545 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- terms of mileage, style and durability. .?
i travel more than 40 kms daily so mileage is the utmost importance.......... i want a bike which should last for more than 5yrs.....and my driving speed is not more than 70......and should be maintenance free and the maintenance should not be too costly....
53 mins ago Under: Bajaj Pulsar#Bikes7Post an Answer
- ONE. WILL IT HAVE GOOD DURABILITY.
8 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Xcent#Cars
- engine is good?
9 hr(s) ago#Cars
Also wanted to know the mileage the bike is expected to give..
Please, I wanted your suggesting about performance of this bike too...
9 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra2Wheelers Duro#Bikes19Post an Answer
- 14Post an Answer
- with good mileage and low maintenence . Running monthly 700 km
13 hr(s) ago#Cars1Post an Answer
- lack. my question is should i go for petrol or diesel car. i have on avg running of about 1500- 1800 km a month. please advice. thanks
13 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Swift#Cars
- maintenence n valueable petrol car from following
Maruti Dezire Hyndui xcent Tata zest honda amaze Chevrolet sail
13 hr(s) ago#Cars
- lakh.(duster,ecosport,varna or honda city )
16 hr(s) ago#Cars1Post an Answer
- interest is in Toyota Liva (V) or should i wait for Honda Brio
16 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Brio#Cars49Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- BMW 6 Series 640d Gran Coupe Eminence vs Mercedes Benz CLS 63 AMG
- Hyundai i10 Sportz 1.1 iRDE2 LPG vs Renault Pulse RXZ ABS Diesel
- Honda Amaze SX MT Diesel vs Volkswagen Vento 1.5L DSG Highline Diesel
- Fiat Palio D ELX 1.9 vs Maruti Suzuki Stingray VXi Option Pack
- Bentley Mulsanne V8 vs Mercedes Benz SLK Class SLK55 AMG