At the outset, thank you for your expertise & valuable suggestions!! Quite impressive !
I'm Yeshwanth from Hyderabad & off late have been looking for Fiat Palio D ONLY !!
I need your suggestion to know - how worth is it to buy a 2004 model FIAT PALIO 1.9 D, that has clocked nearly 1,08,000 kms. The engine sounded fine, but the complete body needs a cosmetic work (painting, denting & replacement of beedings on glass(s) & the headlights with tail lamps replaced). The wheels are also to be replaced after 1000 kms.
So far I'd only been using Fiat Palio 1,2 & 1.6 petrol.
228 day(s) ago
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
The Fiat Palio diesel run 1,08,000 km is a risky selection as there would be need of excessive maintenance.However as you have experience of owning Fiat Palio and hence would have good contact with service centers and spares dealers, it wont be difficult for maintenance of the car.In overall it would be worth buying only if passionate about Fiat Palio else avoidable.
Posted: 227 day(s) ago
Buying this car would be Harakiri. If you would like to stick to the FIAT brand upgrade to the Punto, its a fine car.
Posted: 227 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- 14Post an Answer
- model.is it reliable enough on highways for long journeys about 400 kms on one run,budget is constraint abt 4 lacs
48 mins ago#Cars
On going through the price list,I have note that the dealer is levying something called "HANDLING CHARGES" to the extent of Rs.6250/-.
Please let me know whether these charges are payable.
I have gone through news reports that in September,12,the Supreme Court had come down heavily on these rampant malpractices by the car dealers of Delhi,Faridabad,etc.,calling them unauthorised.
I await your early response.
Bhushan Manchanda,New Delhi
2 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars
- quality among pulse,micra,swift,polo,figo,swift and etios liva disels cars
2 hr(s) ago#Cars
- hearing the outside noise inside the cabin (not too high but little more than before), to reduce this, what all i have to do? Kindly help me.
3 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Indigo eCS#Cars
- new cars for defence personnel through csd even after 4 to 6 months? i.e. grand i10
3 hr(s) ago#CSD
- and the usage is less than 10000kms. I find it very difficult to drive around the city traffic. I would like to go for a Polo TSI (Auto) instead which I believe is easier to manouvre in heavy city traffic and also enable my wife to use it on a regular basis.. Do you think that it is a wise decision?
3 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Ritz#Cars
budget is up to 6 to 6.5 lack
we have only 3 members in family yet.
mother , father and me
which is most suitable car from me.....
I like brand new ambassador but car dint have a ac facility. ...
I am very confused. ..
3 hr(s) ago#Cars11Post an Answer
4 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Swift#Cars
- waiting for ford eco sport 8manth
4 hr(s) ago#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs