At the outset, thank you for your expertise & valuable suggestions!! Quite impressive !
I'm Yeshwanth from Hyderabad & off late have been looking for Fiat Palio D ONLY !!
I need your suggestion to know - how worth is it to buy a 2004 model FIAT PALIO 1.9 D, that has clocked nearly 1,08,000 kms. The engine sounded fine, but the complete body needs a cosmetic work (painting, denting & replacement of beedings on glass(s) & the headlights with tail lamps replaced). The wheels are also to be replaced after 1000 kms.
So far I'd only been using Fiat Palio 1,2 & 1.6 petrol.
358 day(s) ago
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
The Fiat Palio diesel run 1,08,000 km is a risky selection as there would be need of excessive maintenance.However as you have experience of owning Fiat Palio and hence would have good contact with service centers and spares dealers, it wont be difficult for maintenance of the car.In overall it would be worth buying only if passionate about Fiat Palio else avoidable.
Posted: 357 day(s) ago
Buying this car would be Harakiri. If you would like to stick to the FIAT brand upgrade to the Punto, its a fine car.
Posted: 357 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- car which his register in Solapur Maharashtra . Now if I have to transfer the Owner ship document What are the Procedure to Get the NOC of the Solapur RTO should i have to self to get the Procedure Done or how much altogether it will cost me as all the Document has been Sign by the Previous Owner on the require Paper.
1 mins ago#Cars
- budget is 3 lacs - 4 lacs....
it must belongs to maruti suzuki or hyundai...
4 mins ago#Cars
- overall if I am planning to keep the vehicle for 5 years
6 mins ago Under: Mahindra Quanto#Cars
- ev2 lx and which is better lx or ls
7 mins ago#Cars
- speeds? Any solution to rectify this horrible problem?
11 mins ago#Cars
- past Six years and looking for a new car or upgrade. The Santro has served well all this period, low end pep in city, high seating and reliability is what i have liked and would like to retain such character in new car.
Rest of the requirements are obvious improvements from the Santro as per my taste keeping its utilities still around.
The budget is struck all below 10Lakhs , lesser the better
So what i require
- ABS & Airbags
- Excellent Ride Quality and Road Dynamics
- Performance : better than santro
- Reliability and Quality
- Excellent NVH and insulated cabin
I would prefer Hatch or sub 4m sedans simply because of the utility in city. Diesel is preferred as my running is around 1000kms per month and may see occasional trips of 200kms in a month(would be perceptible in Diesel car for sure)
As per my taste, I found Swift Dzire ZDi and ZXi , Hyundai Verna 1.6L Diesel to fit. However the latter scores better in NVH and plush feel overall but as said by many it
14 mins ago Under: Hyundai Fluidic Verna#Cars
- and now we use it everyday. It has run 28000 kms it gives very poor mileage of 12 kms approx .what is d solution ?
20 mins ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- of conventional or sequential kit if fitted in swift k series engine.
23 mins ago#Cars
- looking for a petrol hatch my range is upto 6lakhs
i need a low maintaince, good mileage, and good after sales service
i confused in nissna micra active, hyundai grandi10, suzuki ritz and my last option is suzuki wagon r please suggest me as soon as if any other option is there better than these tell me Asap... thank you
26 mins ago#Cars
- MARUTHI CELERIO ZXI OPTIONAL AUTO GEAR SHIFT
30 mins ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Celerio#Cars2Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Tata Indica LXi vs Maruti Suzuki A Star ZXI (ABS,AIRBAGOpt)
- Chevrolet Captiva AWD BS4 vs Skoda Yeti Elegance 2.0 TDI CR 4x4
- Skoda Rapid Leisure 1.6 TDI CR MT Plus vs Hyundai Fluidic Verna CRDi SX AT 1.6
- BMW X1 sDrive20d Sport Line vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2.5 MT
- Isuzu DMAX Double Cab vs Tata Safari Storme 2.2 VX 4x4