At the outset, thank you for your expertise & valuable suggestions!! Quite impressive !
I'm Yeshwanth from Hyderabad & off late have been looking for Fiat Palio D ONLY !!
I need your suggestion to know - how worth is it to buy a 2004 model FIAT PALIO 1.9 D, that has clocked nearly 1,08,000 kms. The engine sounded fine, but the complete body needs a cosmetic work (painting, denting & replacement of beedings on glass(s) & the headlights with tail lamps replaced). The wheels are also to be replaced after 1000 kms.
So far I'd only been using Fiat Palio 1,2 & 1.6 petrol.
492 day(s) ago
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
The Fiat Palio diesel run 1,08,000 km is a risky selection as there would be need of excessive maintenance.However as you have experience of owning Fiat Palio and hence would have good contact with service centers and spares dealers, it wont be difficult for maintenance of the car.In overall it would be worth buying only if passionate about Fiat Palio else avoidable.
Posted: 491 day(s) ago
Buying this car would be Harakiri. If you would like to stick to the FIAT brand upgrade to the Punto, its a fine car.
Posted: 491 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
1 mins ago Under: Skoda Octavia#Cars
- aftermarket...? if yes how many cost for this work and where done in Maharashtra..?
5 mins ago#Cars
- Which one is better, resale value , fuel economy
10 mins ago#Cars
- quatrajet. thanking you
13 mins ago Under: Tata Manza#Cars
- Is it safe to park keeping gear lever in "N" and using hand brake alone?
15 mins ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Celerio#Cars
- tunnig goes off while pressing the clutch in running.i don,t know the exact problem,also i found some times ac blower gives a burning smell,kindly solve this issue
28 mins ago#Cars
- ...which car i should go. ..petrol or diesel
32 mins ago#Cars
- and I20 elite base variant ,my budget is 5.5lac on road. please suggest
33 mins ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars5Post an Answer
- version, you suggest me is it best or not!
35 mins ago#Cars5Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Stingray VXi Option Pack vs Hyundai i10 Sportz 1.1 iRDE2 LPG
- Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4 vs Mahindra Verito Vibe D6
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 CELEBRATION EDITION(GASOLINE) vs Chevrolet Sail LT ABS Petrol
- Jaguar XK XK RS vs BMW 7 Series 760Li Eminence
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 MC VXI (ABS-Airbag) vs Tata Indica V2 Xeta eGLX BS-IV