Dear Shankar, At the outset, thank you for your
At the outset, thank you for your expertise & valuable suggestions!! Quite impressive !
I'm Yeshwanth from Hyderabad & off late have been looking for Fiat Palio D ONLY !!
I need your suggestion to know - how worth is it to buy a 2004 model FIAT PALIO 1.9 D, that has clocked nearly 1,08,000 kms. The engine sounded fine, but the complete body needs a cosmetic work (painting, denting & replacement of beedings on glass(s) & the headlights with tail lamps replaced). The wheels are also to be replaced after 1000 kms.
So far I'd only been using Fiat Palio 1,2 & 1.6 petrol.
676 day(s) ago
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
The Fiat Palio diesel run 1,08,000 km is a risky selection as there would be need of excessive maintenance.However as you have experience of owning Fiat Palio and hence would have good contact with service centers and spares dealers, it wont be difficult for maintenance of the car.In overall it would be worth buying only if passionate about Fiat Palio else avoidable.
Posted: 675 day(s) ago
Buying this car would be Harakiri. If you would like to stick to the FIAT brand upgrade to the Punto, its a fine car.
Posted: 675 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- give a problem to the engine?
45 mins ago#cars
- waiting for maruti XA alpha, Hyundai IX-35 & honda vezzel. Plz tell me which 1 would b a better option & launching time
14 hr(s) ago#cars
- from the top of carburator at idle rpm and engine get stop no body can find the fault and also three times o/h the carburator and change floater pin and check with anathore carburator but the problem not solved
18 hr(s) ago#cars
- to 6.5 max. After discussing with my friends and colleagues got to know that Anti-Lock Braking System & Airbags are required for safety purpose. As per the internet reviews, thought I will go for Swift or Grand i-10, but within this budget I cannot get all the features like ABS & Airbags.
Kindly suggest me within this budget which one i will buy.
22 hr(s) ago#cars
- handle of my 2003 model Enfield bullet Electra with that of bullet classic 350 ?
1 day(s) ago#cars
- Fluidic verna 1.6 sx used car,so please advice me if its correct choice for sedan car market
1 day(s) ago Under: Hyundai 4S Fluidic Verna#cars
- IGNITION SWITCH
I am facing one problem in my ford Fiesta since last 2 days. Headlamps stay continuously on after removing the key for the ignition switch, due to which battery drained out completely which resulted in cranking problems.
My car was completely dead last evening when I went to start it. At last I had to jump start my car with the help of
one of my friends car. But again I am not sure whether the problem has completely solved on 100 %.
Please let me know the solution since my car is in warranty period.
1 day(s) ago Under: Ford Figo#cars1Post an Answer
- Honda Amaze EX? Where it can be fitted in mumbai?
2 day(s) ago#cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice