At the outset, thank you for your expertise & valuable suggestions!! Quite impressive !
I'm Yeshwanth from Hyderabad & off late have been looking for Fiat Palio D ONLY !!
I need your suggestion to know - how worth is it to buy a 2004 model FIAT PALIO 1.9 D, that has clocked nearly 1,08,000 kms. The engine sounded fine, but the complete body needs a cosmetic work (painting, denting & replacement of beedings on glass(s) & the headlights with tail lamps replaced). The wheels are also to be replaced after 1000 kms.
So far I'd only been using Fiat Palio 1,2 & 1.6 petrol.
542 day(s) ago
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
The Fiat Palio diesel run 1,08,000 km is a risky selection as there would be need of excessive maintenance.However as you have experience of owning Fiat Palio and hence would have good contact with service centers and spares dealers, it wont be difficult for maintenance of the car.In overall it would be worth buying only if passionate about Fiat Palio else avoidable.
Posted: 542 day(s) ago
Buying this car would be Harakiri. If you would like to stick to the FIAT brand upgrade to the Punto, its a fine car.
Posted: 542 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- an aided higher secondary school in Kerala and aged 40 years with wife and two children.(aged 10 years and 4 years). Now I am using a maruti alto LXi car newly purchased in 2003,and odometer at 87000 KM. I am planning to purchase a new car. My plan to purchase a sedan type car. My option for the basic features needed are automatic A/C climate control, power streering, four power windows, integrated music system with camera assisted parking, and with navigation system and tyre size minimum 15 inches. My budget for the car is in between 8 lakhs to 8.5 lakhs (flexible). My daily usage is 25+25= 50 KMs per day and occasional weekend trips, if possible. My preference is for a CRDI diesel engine below 1400 CC . You may suggest a vehicle from Honda Amaze, Honda City, Hyndai Xcent, Maruti Ziaz, and Tata Zest ect. Kindly give me a expert technical advice to purchase a new car.
Nilambur, Yours Faithfully,
22/10/2014Deepak . R
6 hr(s) ago#Cars
9 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki New Swift DZire#Cars
- rxl 110 adventure edition. please suggest
10 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Scorpio#Cars
- one is best
13 hr(s) ago#Cars4Post an Answer
- tax in bangalore only tax
18 hr(s) ago#Cars
- stopped is it true????
21 hr(s) ago#Cars
- one would you recommend between Toyota Etios , Swift Dzire and Honda Amaze?
1 day(s) ago Under: Toyota Etios#Cars2Post an Answer
1 day(s) ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Tata Sumo Grande MK II LX BS-IV vs Force Motors Force Gurkha Hard Top 4X2
- Isuzu MU 7 BS4 4x2 MT HI PACK vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD Sportz
- Volkswagen Passat 2.0L MT Trendline Diesel vs Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- Audi A6 2.0 TFSI Technology Pack vs Bentley Continental GTC Convertible
- Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe 6.8 L vs Aston Martin V8 Vantage S Coupe