Check engine light comes on when I exceed 60 MPH on my 2001 Honda Accord. What are possible causes?
477 day(s) ago
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
CHeck engine light problem could be due to malfunctioning of Electronic Units.Remedy s to locate the exact faulty unit using diagnostic kit and repair/replace of the same.
Posted: 476 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- vxi or i20 megna.
i m planing to buy my first car.so plz suggest me wt is the best car in petrol.
5 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- terms of engine tata safari storme the real SUV or mahindra Xylo we live young !!! ???
5 hr(s) ago#Cars
- i10, celerio.
9 hr(s) ago#Cars5Post an Answer
- 1Post an Answer
- 55000 kms., White, pure petrol, at Rs. 3.9 lacs, please suggest the right price for this vehicle.
13 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Swift#Cars1Post an Answer
- buy a new car, I want to refurbish my car, and use it for another 2 years. Please let me know a good mechanic or garage nearby mulund , bhandup or thane. please give me the contact no. or address
15 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Santro Xing#Cars
- 3Post an Answer
15 hr(s) ago#Cars6Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Honda City ZX VTEC Plus vs Chevrolet Optra Magnum LT 1.6 ABS BS4
- Renault Fluence 2.0 E4 vs Volkswagen Jetta 1.4L TSI (MT) Comfortline
- Audi TT 2.0 TFSI Quattro vs Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXi Green vs Fiat Grande Punto 90HP 90-HP 1.3L MULTIJET Diesel
- Aston Martin Rapide LUXE vs Bentley Continental GT Coupe