Check engine light comes on when I exceed 60 MPH on my 2001
Check engine light comes on when I exceed 60 MPH on my 2001 Honda Accord. What are possible causes?
629 day(s) ago
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
CHeck engine light problem could be due to malfunctioning of Electronic Units.Remedy s to locate the exact faulty unit using diagnostic kit and repair/replace of the same.
Posted: 629 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- procedure to buy it Should i go to RTO or police station? Plz some1 reply
39 mins ago#cars
- know about the keyless entry in that and is it good ? and how the remote works whether the buttons are placed on the key?
will it lock all the four doors
1 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Alto K10#cars
- Which one to go for Petrol or Diesel. My usage are 30 KM daily + 300-400 KM trip Once in a month.
2 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Elite i20#cars
- telnga so what can i do i want A/P Regsterion can i
2 hr(s) ago#bikes
- convert it on LPG
How much average it will give
5 hr(s) ago#cars
- (petrol)RXE,I have booked.
1 day(s) ago#cars
1 day(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki New Swift DZire#cars
- automatic OR Volkswagon diesel 7 speed automatic ? An early reply by the experts shall be solicited.
1 day(s) ago Under: Volkswagen Vento#cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice