I want to apply for sub dealer of honda showroom
505 day(s) ago by Vishu
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
For opening Sub dealership of any vehicle, one must have contacts with Main dealerships.Negotiating with dealer principal of different manufacturers help for getting supply of required model from them and displayed at your outlet.
Posted: 503 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- time when i am going to bridge or to hilly area and problem starts when ever i brake on the roads which are going upwards then i cant go ahead because every time i am trying car was pulling back on slopes. When brake on hilly roads i use full clutch and when i releasing clutch slowly car going back to slop instead of going upward. It also happens in city also during going to flyovers. i can drive on blank sloppy roads because there is no chance of collision if car go back. I saw many people they can drive on sloppy roads in a traffic and also they can brake and instantly drive without their cars pulling back.
1 hr(s) ago#Cars12Post an Answer
- maintenance, spacious, fuel efficient
i m looking for hyundai grand i10, ford figo, VW polo, nissan micra (please tell me how was the nissan aftersales service and maintance ) my budget is upto 8lakhs..
i need your suggestion if any other car is there better then these.. please sugest me... thank you
2 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- even if it is in full hand break. Is it possible or there is problem with hand break?
2 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- which car i shall buy my sort list is Grant i10 or micra active safety please guide thanks
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
- He expired in Dec 2013. Our car is hypothicated. Now as I am not having a job & am unable to repay the loan, I am trying to sell off the car. Is it necessary to tranfer the vehicle on my name & then sell it? what is the procedure of transfering the vehicle ownership?
7 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Verito#Cars
- face full city traffic with my new car. (1) what is the minimum halt second when i should stop my engine? (2) If i have to stop for few seconds should i neutral my gear or halt on first gear? What are the effects on condition of car.
9 hr(s) ago#Cars
- final for Wokwagen vento or skoda rapid any one can give me guide clear
10 hr(s) ago#Cars
- Years on March 31st 2014.
I went on a outstation trip this weekend and while coming, near Mandya, Battery got drained.
I gave my Car for servicing on this Sat itself and this is what I get from Service Center:
1. Alternator has gone faulty and needs a replacement (INR 18000)
2. Front Brake pads needs replacement (done 14700kms so far)
I went to the Service station again and asked them to check it again and they got some expert who confirmed that Alternator is ok but the Battery has gone faulty and is not retaining charge (they say some internal compartments broke due to some jerk) and replace battery.
Shiva, my question is, are the parts so fragile in Hyundai that they can not withstand 15k. Since, I completed 2 Yrs this Mar, I am out of warranty and this is a big dent in my pocket but the cost of owning Hyundai accent never ceases. It seems they used sub-standard parts which are going for a toss every now and then.
Could you please suggest, it is unusu
11 hr(s) ago#Cars
- Ford Fiesta Petrol ?
12 hr(s) ago Under: Ford Fiesta#Cars2Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Volkswagen Vento 1.2L TSI vs Mitsubishi Cedia Select
- Tata Manza EXL Safire90 BS-IV vs Hyundai Xcent 2nd Gen 1.1 U2 CRDi 5-Speed Manual SX (O)
- Ford Endeavour Hurricane LE vs Honda CR V 2.0 AT
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 Ti-VCT Ambiente (MT) Petrol vs Renault Duster Adventure Edition
- Maruti Suzuki Gypsy King HT Ambulance MPI BS-IV vs Tata Venture GX