I have plan to buy new car , My budget between 4 to 5 Lac ,
I have plan to buy new car , My budget between 4 to 5 Lac , I want to be purcgase Chevrolet AVEO U-VA ,1.2 LS or Hyndai i 10 magna.
Now I am confused which car I bought, regarding features & performance , running cost , maintenance cost so Please suggest me either chevrolet or Hyndai with present offers.
I am wating reply as earlist
2140 day(s) ago by Anil
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
The chevy Yuva is certainly the better car of the lot. Its bigger, well built & nice to look at and the co also gives 3years cash less maintenance. Altenatively try the Fiat Palio 1.6, its the best choice os a car this side of 8 lacs
Posted: 2135 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- ONE. WILL IT HAVE GOOD DURABILITY.
3 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Xcent#Cars
- engine is good?
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
Also wanted to know the mileage the bike is expected to give..
Please, I wanted your suggesting about performance of this bike too...
3 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra2Wheelers Duro#Bikes19Post an Answer
- 14Post an Answer
- with good mileage and low maintenence . Running monthly 700 km
7 hr(s) ago#Cars
- lack. my question is should i go for petrol or diesel car. i have on avg running of about 1500- 1800 km a month. please advice. thanks
7 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Swift#Cars
- maintenence n valueable petrol car from following
Maruti Dezire Hyndui xcent Tata zest honda amaze Chevrolet sail
7 hr(s) ago#Cars
- lakh.(duster,ecosport,varna or honda city )
11 hr(s) ago#Cars
- interest is in Toyota Liva (V) or should i wait for Honda Brio
11 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Brio#Cars49Post an Answer
- interested in.It has run 37000 kms should i buy it or it will give me problems later.I am a little susceptible to indicas but these car seems good.
14 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Indica V2 Xeta#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs