I have plan to buy new car , My budget between 4 to 5 Lac ,
I have plan to buy new car , My budget between 4 to 5 Lac , I want to be purcgase Chevrolet AVEO U-VA ,1.2 LS or Hyndai i 10 magna.
Now I am confused which car I bought, regarding features & performance , running cost , maintenance cost so Please suggest me either chevrolet or Hyndai with present offers.
I am wating reply as earlist
2423 day(s) ago by Anil
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
The chevy Yuva is certainly the better car of the lot. Its bigger, well built & nice to look at and the co also gives 3years cash less maintenance. Altenatively try the Fiat Palio 1.6, its the best choice os a car this side of 8 lacs
Posted: 2418 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- price range is up to 10 lakhs. Can you pleace suggest me which one is the best & comfortable?
1 hr(s) ago#cars
- 125000 kms run. The offer price is 4 laksh. Could you please advise whether I can buy it or not. If so what is the best price
4 hr(s) ago#cars
- kerala. Have paid lifetime tax in gujarat. Now kerala rto is asking road tax I.e 6% on original purchase price of 2007. Advis
7 hr(s) ago#cars
- has stable steering? And Stability of Automatic version at High Speed on Highway
8 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Creta#cars
- Tata Safari 2006 model You responded to My earlier question.
I ve heard a lot about clutch plates and other spares to b replaced more oftenly.please tell Me the km at which they need to b replaced and the cost thereon .
also tell Me the Maintenance cost If I run this Giant 4000-5000 km per month.
11 hr(s) ago#cars
- good on fuel economy, safety, god ride quality and drivebality and has reasonble boot space. The only service network that exists in my town is that of maruti suzuki. I would be running approx 30 to 35 kms on an average.
12 hr(s) ago#cars
- version (VD) of 2011 model. The car has run 50000 Kms and neatly maintained. The owner is first owner and he quotes price of Rs. 500000/- whereas my offer price is Rs. 400000/-. Please inform me the best price for the said car.
13 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Swift#cars
- corolla altis in petrol in automatic transmission in practicality
14 hr(s) ago Under: Toyota Corolla Altis#cars1Post an Answer
- 1Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo VXI BS-IV vs Hyundai Eon 1.0L Kappa 5-Speed Manual Magna+(O)
- Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 LTZ AT BS4 (Fam Z) vs Maruti Suzuki Kizashi MT
- Chevrolet Sail 1.2 LT ABS Petrol vs Maruti Suzuki New Swift DZire VXI AT
- Mahindra Quanto C8 vs Mahindra Thar DI 2WD PS
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo VXI BS-IV vs Tata Indica V2 Xeta eGLX BS-IV
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice