I have 2003 model wagon R LXI mileage 82,000. Can i go for CNG option,Will it work???
457 day(s) ago by Anuj
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Posted: 457 day(s) ago
CNG kit can be fitted to Wagon R.Considering usage done, probable condition, it wont be recommendable.The investment for CNG kit would need more than 45K and by the time its recovered,the engine may need overhauling which would again be costly.
Posted: 454 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- 20Post an Answer
- 5 lacks rupees .......
So tell me the best performance and good looking car..........
15 mins ago#Cars
- i10 and swift. which is more VFM, also the actual mileage of these car petrol variant.
18 mins ago#Cars6Post an Answer
- 5Post an Answer
- running 500 km in month.
25 mins ago#Cars8Post an Answer
- me know what the producer to change registration and is there any octroi or duty.?
34 mins ago#Cars1Post an Answer
- the mfrs give the same benefit to the present customers by changing the petrol engine with diesel one @ reasonable cost?
1 hr(s) ago#Cars9Post an Answer
- when the car was barely 300 mtrs from the garrage and at less than 10kmph speed there was a sudden blast like sound and engine was drained out of oil. How can this happen and who is at fault. Does the manufacturer has any onus?
3 hr(s) ago#Engine-related
- year.i have to by car from india or from kathmandu? what is best for buying car.
3 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Ford Endeavour Hurricane LE vs Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD (AT)
- Toyota Camry Hybrid vs Honda Accord 2011 3.5 V6
- Land Rover Range Rover 5.0 Supercharged V8 Petrol vs BMW Z4 Roadster sDrive35i
- Hyundai Getz Prime 1.5 GVS CRDi vs Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4
- Volkswagen Vento 1.2L TSI vs Hyundai Fluidic Verna CRDi EX AT 1.6