hello shiva and experts,
im planning to buy new car,i dont stay in big cities,the place where i stay we have only Hyuandai,Maruthi, n Tata dealers,The nearest city is 200km from my place is having VW ,Honda,Ford,Skoda dealers.i want to buy Automatic cars.i want to buy Ford or Vento with AT option.after i buy if any problem come to car how to solve that ? as show rooms are far away.
I Drive only in city and that too on week ends 200km maximum per month,as im using Maruti 800 now
Should i buy Verna as i have dealer
478 day(s) ago by Prasad
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Hyundai Verna would be the best selection for your requirement for best of quality,reliability and availability of service at nearest location.
Posted: 477 day(s) ago
You should choose either a Honda car or a Toyota car.
Posted: 470 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- and less troubles on road- between Honda ACTIVA and Suzuki ACCESS 125. I'm not interested in tail-boy image scooters like Ray and Dio.
1 mins ago#Bikes1Post an Answer
- refined engine
8 mins ago#Cars
and i am confused in them,
i like KARIZMA R, 220F, FZ-S,
please help me which is too good,
my daily use is @ 30-40 KM
1 hr(s) ago#Bikes12Post an Answer
- 1Post an Answer
- BEFORE HANDING OVER MY CAR WHICH I HAVE SOLD TO HIM ?
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- advise me
1 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- which date.is there any enter fee? Plz advice...
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
- POOR SALES???????
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
- so plz suggest me which bike better with my look ,, fzs , pulser 220,cbz,r15,or pulser 150
4 hr(s) ago#Bikes
- mileage , less maintanance, driving comfort.. shortlisted maruti dzire petrol, ford figo diesel, honda amaze petrol.pls
4 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs