i am able to get an Honda Accord 2011 2.4 MT with 2500 km clocked @ around Rs.15 lacs. is it worth it ?
501 day(s) ago by Prashant
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Considering price of Accord 2.4 MT at 20 Lakh ex showroom.Its a a great deal to go for used Accord for around 15 Lakh.
Posted: 500 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- quality among pulse,micra,swift,polo,figo,swift and etios liva disels cars
48 mins ago#Cars
- and the usage is less than 10000kms. I find it very difficult to drive around the city traffic. I would like to go for a Polo TSI (Auto) instead which I believe is easier to manouvre in heavy city traffic and also enable my wife to use it on a regular basis.. Do you think that it is a wise decision?
50 mins ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Ritz#Cars
Please suggest me the good and bad of this
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
Please suggest me
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- there any solution for increase the millage of dewoo cielo.. if any plz sujest me
2 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Xylo#Cars
- show room condishon Rs.915000 last. Bill Rs .1115000+Rs .17000 extra asse.
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 14Post an Answer
- model.is it reliable enough on highways for long journeys about 400 kms on one run,budget is constraint abt 4 lacs
4 hr(s) ago#Cars
On going through the price list,I have note that the dealer is levying something called "HANDLING CHARGES" to the extent of Rs.6250/-.
Please let me know whether these charges are payable.
I have gone through news reports that in September,12,the Supreme Court had come down heavily on these rampant malpractices by the car dealers of Delhi,Faridabad,etc.,calling them unauthorised.
I await your early response.
Bhushan Manchanda,New Delhi
6 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- BMW M6 Coupe vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure SD4
- Hyundai Grand i10 4 Speed Automatic Asta vs Honda Brio VX MT
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo VXI BS-IV vs Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4
- Tata Sumo Grande MK II LX BS-IV vs Premier Rio Plus Lx
- Honda Accord 2011 3.5 V6 vs Volkswagen Passat 2.0L MT Trendline Diesel