Hello, I am planning to buy a diesel car and selected Pulse, Punto and Figo . Kindly suggest which one is better in mileage and highway driving.
495 day(s) ago by Sudhanshu
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Performance of all the three are good.To select one, Fiat Grande Punto would be better for its dynamics,drive quality and sturdy build.
Posted: 495 day(s) ago
Sneyh K Shharma
Go for Pulse as a user I am very happy with it , giving me a great mileage 20-21 in city & 24-25 on highways at a maintained speed of 75-85
Posted: 475 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- Alpha.any news or updates on the same regarding whether it will be launched in Auto Expo 2014.
14 mins ago#Cars
- long is the Auto Expo going to be for,how many days?
18 mins ago#Cars
- Maruti XA Alpha showcased but not launched. What are the chances of seeing them this time?
23 mins ago#Cars
- qter i went for tour with family approx 2500 kms my budget is around 5 to 7 lac. Please mention which car should i buy, hatchback, sedan or compact SUV. key thing are performance, reliability and cost of maintainence. support at highways
28 mins ago#Cars5Post an Answer
- and high ground clearance car long life durablity
42 mins ago#Cars
43 mins ago#Bikes
- at the venue itself at Auto Expo 2014?
52 mins ago#Cars
- between Honda City ZX & Ford Fiesta Petrol which has completed 1,00,000 kms. Please brief the advantages.
55 mins ago#Cars
- another 8 months to complete 3 years warranty- should I approach consumer forum challenging the refusal?
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Force Motors Force Gurkha Hard Top 4X2 vs Mahindra Xylo H8 ABS Airbag BS4
- Honda Jazz X vs Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4
- Chevrolet Sail LT ABS Petrol vs Maruti Suzuki New Swift DZire VXI Limited Edition
- San Storm 1.2 vs Land Rover Discovery 3 TDV6 Diesel Automatic
- Audi A8 L 4.2 TDI quattro vs Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe