hi i own a diesel ford figo from last one nd half year nd have done more than 30,000 kms. yet. i am planning to change the tyres of this car. currently i have company fitted 175/60 r14. is it a good idea to upgrade them into 195/60 r14 or should i go with the current size?? what could be d consequences of wider tyres?? i have heard that wider tyres leads to fall in fuel efficiency. is it true???
502 day(s) ago by Ashokan
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
As the Rim size is same, there wont be any problem in going for higher speed rating tires.Usage of excessive wide tires causes steering problem.As far as fuel efficiency is concerned.Anything that causes hurdle for smoother operation of vehicle directly/indirectly affects mileage.
Posted: 498 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- the mfrs give the same benefit to the present customers by changing the petrol engine with diesel one @ reasonable cost?
13 mins ago#Cars
- 2Post an Answer
- kms. The problem is while going 100 kmph car is vibrating I have done allinment and wheel balancing but problem is not goin
8 hr(s) ago#Cars4Post an Answer
10 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Indigo eCS#Cars4Post an Answer
- and with four people and luggage touches every speed breaker.
13 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars2Post an Answer
- petrol 2009 model.
What grade engine oil is better for this car.
13 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki A Star#Cars
- isuzu and so I want to know the procedure for it
13 hr(s) ago#Cars1Post an Answer
- year 2005 make
14 hr(s) ago#Cars
- queries but here something unusual is happening. More than 50% of the question carry Typos and few other errors.
I give second thought if the questions asked are being genuine.
No Reply from questioner, not even thanks.
14 hr(s) ago#Miscellaneous6Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Maybach 62 Sedan vs Audi RS5 4.2 FSI quattro
- Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4 vs Chevrolet Beat 1.2 Petrol
- Hyundai Fluidic Verna CRDi EX AT 1.6 vs Volkswagen Vento 1.2L TSI
- Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Spyder R Tronic vs Mercedes Benz R Class R350 4MATIC
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI CNG vs Ashok Leyland Stile LX 7 STR Alloy