dear sir, pls i was using ford fiesta classic diesel now iam planning to buy renault duster 85ps kindly tell will it be as good as fiesta, in power and perfomance wise, and i dont want to cross my budget of 10.50 lacs also
508 day(s) ago by Prakash G
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Renault Duster 85 PS is a good choice for the styling, comfort,availability in price range mentioned.Its worth going for the same.
Posted: 508 day(s) ago
u want to sell ford fiesta diesel
Posted: 503 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- running 500 km in month.
6 mins ago#Cars
- 0Post an Answer
- i10 and swift. which is more VFM, also the actual mileage of these car petrol variant.
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- the mfrs give the same benefit to the present customers by changing the petrol engine with diesel one @ reasonable cost?
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
- kms. The problem is while going 100 kmph car is vibrating I have done allinment and wheel balancing but problem is not goin
11 hr(s) ago#Cars
13 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Indigo eCS#Cars
- 3Post an Answer
- and with four people and luggage touches every speed breaker.
15 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars
- petrol 2009 model.
What grade engine oil is better for this car.
16 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki A Star#Cars3Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Honda Civic 1.8V MT Sunroof vs Maruti Suzuki Kizashi MT
- Mercedes Benz A Class A 180 Sport vs Mercedes Benz A Class A 180 Sport
- Fiat Linea Classic 1.4L FIRE Petrol vs Hyundai Fluidic Verna CRDi EX AT 1.6
- Toyota Innova 2.5 ZX (Diesel) 7 STR Euro4 vs Tata Safari Storme 2.2 VX 4x4
- Mercedes Benz S Class 500L vs Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Spyder R Tronic