Could you please tell me that how many seconds it requires for a Mahindra XUV 500 to reach a speed from 0 to 60 kmph and the same as in the case of Toyota Innova
536 day(s) ago by George
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
For reaching 0 to 60 KMPH, XUV takes around 5.5 seconds and Innova around 7 seconds.
Posted: 535 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- and actual milage in city and highway ?
45 mins ago#Cars0Post an Answer
- mileage and low maintenance cost.I have a nuclear family and live in a metropolitan city.My car runs more or less 40 km per day.Should I go for Ford Classic or Indigo eCS?
2 hr(s) ago Under: Ford Classic#Cars
- city. Is it true that the car's engine starts producing heavy noises within 3-4 years of purchase?Please help.
2 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Indigo eCS#Cars
- wedding purpose on Dec 27,28
- Nissan Evalia
- Chevrolet Enjoy
- Maruti Ertiga
Please contact me with details of doc, deposit and other info required
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
- effiecient bike in the 100cc segment to 125cc segment. Some of my friends told that Bajaj PLATINA is the most fuel effient, but some of them vote for TVS STAR city. I am confusing and I need comfort also. Please friends suggest me that
1. which is highest fuel effient in 100cc
2. which is high in 125cc
3 And which is most most most high mileage bike?
4 hr(s) ago Under: Bajaj Discover#Bikes149Post an Answer
- diesel), out of Laura, Jetta & Cruz. which one should I buy & which one of these have low maintenance cost & would last longer. Do I have any other option (My budget is between 8 to 9 lacks )
6 hr(s) ago Under: Volkswagen Jetta#Cars6Post an Answer
- these cars???
6 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 5Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs