Hi shiva and other experts,
In my fluidic verna 1.6 crdi sx, Headlight power is insufficient. So i decided to replace the bulb with same 55/60 watts PHILIPS XtremeVision or OSRAM brand. I dont want high wattage bulb because to avoid wire cutting for modification.
Suggest me to get better visibility.
541 day(s) ago by Ravi
3Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
If willing for higher power headlight, its worth going for Philips extreme vision bulbs.
Posted: 541 day(s) ago
You can easily replace the original bulbs with 100 watts along with a good relay cut out,new wires and ceramic bulb holders to avoid heating . Many auto electricians are better than company showrooms. I have done this on all the cars owned by me upto now without problems.
Posted: 539 day(s) ago
Thankyou for both reply.
My doubt is any improvement can be achieved by replacing the same 55/60 watt osram or philips extreme bulbs. My friends suggested to replace with same watt above brands.
Is it right decision ?
Posted: 527 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- seater - Metalic Silver,i want to exchange this and need new car,is it possible to exchange
17 mins ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Eeco#Cars
43 mins ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga#Cars
- Comment please...
51 mins ago Under: Opel Astra#Cars12Post an Answer
- model.is it reliable enough on highways for long journeys about 400 kms on one run,budget is constraint abt 4 lacs
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- fitter coolant. My car yellow spear light give and car start and different noise and stop my car swift 2009
7 hr(s) ago#Cars
- income is too poor so can i buy a gud lokking car in low price.......plz tell me
8 hr(s) ago#Cars
- with added features.
I know discover100dts si and honda dream yuga are the bikes with good mileage.
But in bet two which one is best mileage with reasonable maintanence. I will buy
before new year. plz suggest me asap
8 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars1Post an Answer
- new cars for defence personnel through csd even after 4 to 6 months? i.e. grand i10
8 hr(s) ago#CSD1Post an Answer
- and mileage also range below Rs.60000 so I wii purchase in next weeks
8 hr(s) ago#Cars
On going through the price list,I have note that the dealer is levying something called "HANDLING CHARGES" to the extent of Rs.6250/-.
Please let me know whether these charges are payable.
I have gone through news reports that in September,12,the Supreme Court had come down heavily on these rampant malpractices by the car dealers of Delhi,Faridabad,etc.,calling them unauthorised.
I await your early response.
Bhushan Manchanda,New Delhi
8 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars4Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Ford Classic 1.6 Duratec Titanium vs Honda Amaze VX MT Diesel
- Volkswagen Polo GT TDI vs Nissan Micra XE Diesel
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI ANNIVERSARY EDITION vs Hyundai i10 Magna 1.2 Kappa Special Edition
- Honda Accord 2011 3.5 V6 vs Nissan Teana 250XV
- Maruti Suzuki Stingray VXi Option Pack vs Fiat Palio D ELX 1.9