I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
858 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 858 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address email@example.com
Posted: 743 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- new car but can't decide , my budget is 5 lakhs ,maruti swift is very popular but it isn't spacious , security and space is my priority by the way this will be my first car so plz advice accordingly ,I will be very thankfull
4 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- buy a new car in petrol version, average drive will be around 80km per day in Goa. my budget is around 9 lacs including regn and insurance. will ciaz be a good option?, there are to many versions in that like vxi, vxi+,zx,zxi+. which car should I go for? and what resale value will I get for my present car?
margao, GOA tel : 9527210427.
4 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Ciaz#Cars
- an aided higher secondary school in Kerala and aged 40 years with wife and two children.(aged 10 years and 4 years). Now I am using a maruti alto LXi car newly purchased in 2003,and odometer at 87000 KM. I am planning to purchase a new car. My plan to purchase a sedan type car. My option for the basic features needed are automatic A/C climate control, power streering, four power windows, integrated music system with camera assisted parking, and with navigation system and tyre size minimum 15 inches. My budget for the car is in between 8 lakhs to 8.5 lakhs (flexible). My daily usage is 25+25= 50 KMs per day and occasional weekend trips, if possible. My preference is for a CRDI diesel engine below 1400 CC . You may suggest a vehicle from Honda Amaze, Honda City, Hyndai Xcent, Maruti Ziaz, and Tata Zest ect. Kindly give me a expert technical advice to purchase a new car.
Nilambur, Yours Faithfully,
22/10/2014Deepak . R
14 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
17 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki New Swift DZire#Cars2Post an Answer
- rxl 110 adventure edition. please suggest
18 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Scorpio#Cars
- one is best
21 hr(s) ago#Cars5Post an Answer
- tax in bangalore only tax
1 day(s) ago#Cars
- stopped is it true????
1 day(s) ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Tata Aria Pure LX 4X2 vs Honda CR V 2.0 AT
- Hyundai Santro Xing GL Plus LPG Spl Edition vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI ANNIVERSARY EDITION
- Maruti Suzuki Gypsy King HT Ambulance MPI BS-IV vs Tata Sumo Grande MK II LX BS-IV
- Volvo S80 Summum D4 vs BMW 6 Series 640d Gran Coupe Eminence
- Land Rover Discovery 4 3.0D HSE vs Mercedes Benz M Class M Guard