I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
806 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 806 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 691 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- car is 2007 model 45000 kms done hes is asking 3,50000. and he is telin 16kmpl in city, 22 kmpl in highway is it correct please tell me is it good choice. i also called some sellers they are also telling 16 kmpl in city whereas in in some website they mention 12 kmpl
3 mins ago Under: Chevrolet Cruze#Cars
- price 3.80 neg please tell me if it good choice
5 mins ago Under: Skoda Octavia#Cars5Post an Answer
- 26Post an Answer
- on this week today i purchased one new music system pioneer1690 is it possible to fit this system in my car??
8 mins ago#Cars
9 mins ago Under: Hyundai Elite i20#Cars0Post an Answer
- 2012 June Model (Insurance till May'2015), 37000 Kms driven, Company fitted CNG (sequential kit), dealer was asking for 3.20 lacs + commission + name transfer, is the price OK. car exterior is well maintained. Would like to finalize deal or else it will be sold to someone else.
12 mins ago#Cars4Post an Answer
- lasting bike in 150 cc bikes 2014 august? I am confused between hero cbz extreme and honda trigger. pls suggest me.
16 mins ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- s20....i m confused.
18 mins ago#Cars
- hunk and pulsar. I want good mileage, Reliability and low maintainance.
18 mins ago#Bikes3Post an Answer
- fun to drivre car. But suggest me only from my mentioned cars.
Alto K10 Vxi, Eon Magna 1.0, Wagon R Vxi,Grand i10 Era,Celerio Vxi,Honda Brio E MT.
21 mins ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Volkswagen Jetta 1.4L TSI (MT) Comfortline vs Renault Fluence 2.0 E4
- Ford Endeavour Hurricane LE vs Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.4 MT
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 CELEBRATION EDITION(GASOLINE) vs Volkswagen Vento 1.2L TSI
- Fiat Linea Classic 1.4L FIRE Petrol vs Mitsubishi Cedia Select
- Mitsubishi Pajero SFX BS 4 Dual Tone vs Mitsubishi Montero 3.2 Di-D MT