I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
776 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 776 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address email@example.com
Posted: 661 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- tell me about maintance cost and milege
1 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- parking problem.
Short listed cars based on comfort and mileage.
1) Ford Classic – Looks old. Engine is old. They are planning to discontinue this year as new model is going to come in Jan 2015. But this is all in one package. Interiors are nice. Features are nice. Stability is nice. Mileage is nice. I am getting Titanium (Top end) for 8.4L now.
2) Amaze – Noisy Engine. Doesnt look premium inside. When going at 120 doesnt give the confidence. SX comes to 8.15L
3) Etios – Doesnt look premium inside. Basic interiors missing. No bluetooth in audio system. No electric OVRM. GD SP (not top end. One before top end) comes to 8.6L
4) XCENT – Lower powered engine. At 120 doesnt give the confidence. Top end comes to 8.7L. Which is costly for 1.1ltr 3cylinder engine.
Considering the price and features I am planning to go for Ford Classic. Is this right?
If they discontinue ford classic, what problems I will face?
1 hr(s) ago Under: Ford Classic#Cars4Post an Answer
- better mileage. I have shortlisted Hyundai Verna and Honda city.
Please suggest me which one to go for...
1 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Fluidic Verna#Cars
- the best as I travel daily around 250kilometers how is mobilio
1 hr(s) ago#Cars7Post an Answer
- Install Cng Kit In Santro.
9 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Santro Xing#Cars0Post an Answer
- Activater Device Installing in car or Two wheeler for the mileage Purpose. Does These benefit if i install in my Swift Car.
12 hr(s) ago#Cars0Post an Answer
- best in AWD.
15 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 400 kms . Average bike.
15 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 2.polo and 3. Pulse hatchback car. Which is best car.becoz im looking comfort, stylish, mileage, safety, bestselling too
15 hr(s) ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Spyder S Tronic vs Mercedes Benz S Class 500 Launch Edition
- Ashok Leyland Stile LX 7 STR Alloy vs Mahindra Xylo H9 BS4 Pearl White
- Mitsubishi Pajero SFX BS 4 Dual Tone vs BMW M3 Coupe
- Hyundai Xcent 2nd Gen 1.1 U2 CRDi 5-Speed Manual SX (O) vs Tata Manza EXL Safire90 BS-IV
- Ford Ikon Rocam 1.3 vs Toyota Etios Xclusive Diesel