I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
836 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 836 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address email@example.com
Posted: 721 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- had a test drive today and found it good and comfortable.
How ever after driving 4Km on teat drive and after returning to show room I opened the front bonet to see engine condition. The engine was radiating heat too much and even by keeping hand away by about one feet you can find very much hot, which normal car engine does not. I am suspecting that the coolant circulation they have given is not sufficient.
Can any expert advise on this matter and satisfy for the purchase of this car??
The show room people discussed but could not have proper answer.
2 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Zest#Cars18Post an Answer
- daily basis (Delhi traffic) and weekend tour occasionally. monthly running 1500km.
which car/brand should go. economical (less running and maintenance cost) as well as stylish/ feature comparatively.
shold choose petrol/diesel/CNG ? confusing ?
want to run approx 8-10 years. what about resale too.
2 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- in which Oil pump was damaged.I am not able to source the same, can anyone help me on this
2 hr(s) ago#Engine-related0Post an Answer
- oct in lucknow and will take it delhi on 16th oct so i wont be having my car registration number as it takes sometime for registration.so can i take it to delhi without the registation no or i will face some problem.plz tell me the solution
2.. can i drive my car with up32 no i.e of lucknow in delhi or i need some kind of noc etc for driving in delhi.
3.. its nearly 500km journey so at what speed should i drive to get max mileage and speed without effecting the engine .
4.. as it is a new car so what mileage i should expect on diesel.
4 hr(s) ago#Cars0Post an Answer
- really need some answers from you.
My car has done almost 274.000 Km and been working fine the only fault that i had before was the needle lift sensor but still working just fine. Lately shows in the dashboard the fault Emission Workshop and after some drive comes up with the glow plug signal and later almost all the fault signal shown up and it shuts down the engine.
I'd appreciate if you guys have any answer for me.
6 hr(s) ago Under: Skoda Superb#Cars2Post an Answer
- maintenance.. i am confused with beat and i10..plss suggest the best between two!!
6 hr(s) ago#Cars
- our road?
6 hr(s) ago Under: Chevrolet Cruze#Cars
- confused to choose b/w Honda city diesel (or) Ford ecosport.which is one is sedan class while the other is the SUV. Suggest me by considering Maintenance/Milage/Sale value/Repairs/Comfort..
Thanks in advance,
20 hr(s) ago#Cars5Post an Answer
- tyres upto 1.5 tonnes, in & around Mumbai? please compare in terms of fuel efficiency, maintenance & initial cost, repairs & spares availability.
1 day(s) ago Under: Tata Indica#Commercial Vehicle59Post an Answer
- safari storme?
1 day(s) ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs