I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except
I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
1115 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 1115 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 1000 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- li hai or main usko hp main regt karwana chata hun
5 hr(s) ago#cars
- In this budget I am getting 2009 model Santro xing GLS or Wagon R or 2003-2005 model Honda City. Which one will you suggest. I like the design of Honda City but I am worrying about the age of the car. Thanks
11 hr(s) ago#cars
- automatic if 5 person in car pickup problem face in highway I am confused plz guide
14 hr(s) ago#cars
15 hr(s) ago#cars
- confused between maruti suzuki swift & hyundai grand i10. Which car should i buy??
Which will be the best for me??
18 hr(s) ago#cars
- equal or higher the ikon .in scorpio i can go for hawak engine or any other
18 hr(s) ago#cars
I want to upgrade it to 15" alloys ,so will it effect my car and whats the best size of tyre for 15" alloys
16 hr(s) ago#cars5Post an Answer
- small towns
1 day(s) ago#cars1Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Jaguar XF Diesel Luxury 2.2 Aero Sport vs Nissan 370Z Touring Coupe MT
- Mahindra Verito 1.5 D6 ABS Executive BS-IV vs Honda Amaze S MT Plus Petrol
- Maybach 57 S Sedan vs Aston Martin V8 Vantage S Coupe
- Toyota Fortuner 3.0 4x4 AT vs Renault Koleos 4x2 MT
- Jaguar XF Diesel Luxury 2.2 Aero Sport vs Aston Martin Rapide LUXE
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice