I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
795 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 795 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 680 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- magna boot space dosnt matter
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- Honda comming with Jazz again or should i go ahead with Brio
2 hr(s) ago#Cars
- spprox 600km.to800km.plz help me to know about my pick is correct or I should go 4 other oppsens.(compect suv)
3 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- underpower specially AC on, so plz suggest me can possible any moderation or changes in engine for good increse power.?..plz help me.
3 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Venture#Cars3Post an Answer
- level model. Please compare the mileage, engineering ,safety and durability in Indian condition
4 hr(s) ago#Cars
- attain 80kmph..twice mailed it to toyota ..no answer..anyone he remedy
4 hr(s) ago#Cars
Also wanted to know the mileage the bike is expected to give..
Please, I wanted your suggesting about performance of this bike too...
17 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra2Wheelers Duro#Bikes16Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI vs Hyundai i10 Sportz 1.1 iRDE2 LPG
- BMW Z4 sDrive35i Design Pure Traction vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport 3.0L Diesel SDV6 SE
- BMW X6 xDrive 50i vs Volvo XC90 V8 AWD
- Tata Indigo Marina SX BS III vs Chevrolet Sail LT ABS Petrol
- Mahindra Verito 1.5 D6 ABS Executive BS-IV vs Toyota Etios Xclusive Diesel