I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
860 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 860 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 745 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- kit of lml crd100?
52 mins ago#Cars
- driving and handling.
2 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Elite i20#Cars
4 hr(s) ago#Engine-related
- KMS PER DAY)
4 hr(s) ago#Cars
- one would you recommend between Toyota Etios , Swift Dzire and Honda Amaze?
7 hr(s) ago Under: Toyota Etios#Cars3Post an Answer
- stopped is it true????
7 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- interest is in Toyota Liva (V) or should i wait for Honda Brio
9 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Brio#Cars48Post an Answer
- maruti 800
13 hr(s) ago#Cars
- direction,now i sold it to a scrap car dealr for 30 thousnd.wht would have been its price if it was in running condition?
19 hr(s) ago#Cars
- damaged,still lying in garage, spares are available at very few places&will it be worth re-buildng it or shud i scrap it
20 hr(s) ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Mercedes Benz B Class B180 CDI vs Audi A6 2.0 TFSI Technology Pack
- BMW X6 xDrive 50i vs Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 VX
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco 5 STR WITH AC+HTR vs Hyundai i10 Sportz 1.1 iRDE2 LPG
- Tata Indica eV2 GLS eMAX vs Hyundai i10 Sportz 1.1 iRDE2 LPG
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.4 MT vs Toyota Fortuner 4x4 Manual