I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except
I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
1076 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 1076 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 961 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
3 hr(s) ago#cars
- but insurance is on seller name and its validity till July 15 is it chance for challan bcoz rc &insurance on different na
9 hr(s) ago#cars
- good ikon or baleno ... Baleno price is 70000. 2006 model and ikon price 45000 model 2004 (desel) so pls suggest me
9 hr(s) ago#cars
- than 500 km.I don't concern about resale,maintenance etc. Kindly suggest.
10 hr(s) ago#cars
- 56,500 km driven, price is 1.6 Lakhs ( negotiable). Is this good choice for me ? I am looking for daily travel around 25 km.
13 hr(s) ago#cars
- 1Post an Answer
- full interior and exterior?
15 hr(s) ago#cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- BMW M6 Gran Coupe vs Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 VX
- Tata Indigo Marina SX BS III vs Chevrolet Sail 1.2 LT ABS Petrol
- Fiat Grande Punto 90HP 90-HP 1.3L MULTIJET Diesel vs Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4
- Land Rover Range Rover 5.0 V8 SC Autobiography LWB vs Mercedes Benz SL 63 AMG
- Volkswagen Jetta 1.4L TSI (MT) Comfortline vs Hyundai Sonata S 20
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice