I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except
I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
990 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 990 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 875 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- handle of my 2003 model Enfield bullet Electra with that of bullet classic 350 ?
54 mins ago#cars
- Fluidic verna 1.6 sx used car,so please advice me if its correct choice for sedan car market
5 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai 4S Fluidic Verna#cars
- IGNITION SWITCH
I am facing one problem in my ford Fiesta since last 2 days. Headlamps stay continuously on after removing the key for the ignition switch, due to which battery drained out completely which resulted in cranking problems.
My car was completely dead last evening when I went to start it. At last I had to jump start my car with the help of
one of my friends car. But again I am not sure whether the problem has completely solved on 100 %.
Please let me know the solution since my car is in warranty period.
3 hr(s) ago Under: Ford Figo#cars1Post an Answer
- Honda Amaze EX? Where it can be fitted in mumbai?
9 hr(s) ago#cars
- heard some people are getting Mileage below 10km in the city is this true?
23 hr(s) ago#cars
- While driving a hammering sound is coming . I had been 4 times to Dealer.They are not able to find the reason. Pl advise.
11 hr(s) ago#cars1Post an Answer
- should I buy alto k10 or Tata indica vista ??
1 day(s) ago#cars
- discount I get on it 2014 model standing in showroom
11 hr(s) ago#cars4Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Ford Fiesta 1.5 TDCi Ambiente Diesel vs Mitsubishi Cedia Select
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI ANNIVERSARY EDITION vs Hyundai Eon 1.0L Kappa 5-Speed Manual Magna+(O)
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXi Green vs Chevrolet Sail Hatchback 1.3 TCDi Base Diesel
- Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 LTZ AT BS4 (Fam Z) vs Maruti Suzuki Kizashi MT
- Maruti Suzuki Ritz AT BS-IV vs Chevrolet Beat 1.2 Petrol
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice