I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
676 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 676 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address email@example.com
Posted: 561 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- choice are Hyundai i20 and fiat punto ,, both top variant. i know that i20 has more features than punto .. and i am not concerned about the price.. and also know that punto is a better car to drive ..i am only concerned about the maintenance cost after 2 to 3 years.... please help me .. which is the better option.
7 hr(s) ago Under: Fiat Grande Punto#Cars19Post an Answer
- time when i am going to bridge or to hilly area and problem starts when ever i brake on the roads which are going upwards then i cant go ahead because every time i am trying car was pulling back on slopes. When brake on hilly roads i use full clutch and when i releasing clutch slowly car going back to slop instead of going upward. It also happens in city also during going to flyovers. i can drive on blank sloppy roads because there is no chance of collision if car go back. I saw many people they can drive on sloppy roads in a traffic and also they can brake and instantly drive without their cars pulling back.
10 hr(s) ago#Cars12Post an Answer
- maintenance, spacious, fuel efficient
i m looking for hyundai grand i10, ford figo, VW polo, nissan micra (please tell me how was the nissan aftersales service and maintance ) my budget is upto 8lakhs..
i need your suggestion if any other car is there better then these.. please sugest me... thank you
10 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- even if it is in full hand break. Is it possible or there is problem with hand break?
10 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- face full city traffic with my new car. (1) what is the minimum halt second when i should stop my engine? (2) If i have to stop for few seconds should i neutral my gear or halt on first gear? What are the effects on condition of car.
11 hr(s) ago#Cars
- which car i shall buy my sort list is Grant i10 or micra active safety please guide thanks
11 hr(s) ago#Cars
- He expired in Dec 2013. Our car is hypothicated. Now as I am not having a job & am unable to repay the loan, I am trying to sell off the car. Is it necessary to tranfer the vehicle on my name & then sell it? what is the procedure of transfering the vehicle ownership?
14 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Verito#Cars
- Years on March 31st 2014.
I went on a outstation trip this weekend and while coming, near Mandya, Battery got drained.
I gave my Car for servicing on this Sat itself and this is what I get from Service Center:
1. Alternator has gone faulty and needs a replacement (INR 18000)
2. Front Brake pads needs replacement (done 14700kms so far)
I went to the Service station again and asked them to check it again and they got some expert who confirmed that Alternator is ok but the Battery has gone faulty and is not retaining charge (they say some internal compartments broke due to some jerk) and replace battery.
Shiva, my question is, are the parts so fragile in Hyundai that they can not withstand 15k. Since, I completed 2 Yrs this Mar, I am out of warranty and this is a big dent in my pocket but the cost of owning Hyundai accent never ceases. It seems they used sub-standard parts which are going for a toss every now and then.
Could you please suggest, it is unusu
18 hr(s) ago#Cars
- final for Wokwagen vento or skoda rapid any one can give me guide clear
19 hr(s) ago#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Audi TT 2.0 TFSI Quattro vs Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe 6.8 L
- Audi A8 L 4.2 TDI quattro Standard vs Aston Martin Rapide LUXE
- Renault Scala RxE Diesel vs Toyota Etios Xclusive Diesel
- Maruti Suzuki Stingray VXi Option Pack vs Hyundai Grand i10 Asta 1.1 U2 CDRi Diesel
- Ford Fiesta 1.5 TiVCT Ambiente Petrol vs Hyundai Xcent 2nd Gen 1.1 U2 CRDi 5-Speed Manual SX (O)