I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except
I have fixed sun control films to my car glasses except front. It is in light brownish in shade and it is very clear for everyone to see inside. Do we need to remove now because RTO and Traffiic police object that now a days. So please tell me upto what percentage we can use sun control films in our car according to rules and regulations of the Government. Please inform us about this rule.
867 day(s) ago by Santhosh
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Transparency of 70% for front and rear windshield, 50%for windows is recommended.Less than that would lead to fine.With the observation mentioned, it transparency would be in par with legal limits.Easiest method is to compare with any luxury car in range of 10 Lakh and above with considerable transparency.For further clarification you can directly get it inspected by traffic police.
Posted: 867 day(s) ago
I have fixed the suncontro films 70% tranperancry on front & rear car glasses & 50% on side windows. The traffic police Ahmedabad not aggring to it & imposed fine Rs 100/ once & gave receipt for traffic vilolence not mentioning about films. Second time also the same thing is being continued. What should I do further in this matter? Please guide me legally. Thanking you.
Kanaiyalal Baphna, Ahmedabad.My e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 752 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- gears, clutch parts, aluminium engine body, etc. Contact us for Yezdi & Jawa Motorcycle Parts
4 hr(s) ago#Bikes54Post an Answer
- lacks,middle class,daily running 35 to 40 km monthly average 1000 km,consideration more millage and less maintenance. Plz sugges.
6 hr(s) ago#Cars1Post an Answer
- Lacs to 3,50,000) .. I have narrowed into Hyundai i10....and Swift .... My usage is only on weekends for going out and sometimes my relatives who come from abroad with those huge baggages so i need to get them home... Can someone Suggest me is i10 good or Swift btw iam a family person with 5 Members at home ..
8 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai i10#Cars1Post an Answer
- fz16....which bike is better ?plz suggest me soon , i m in a great mess.
9 hr(s) ago Under: Bajaj Pulsar#Bikes24Post an Answer
- segmet car, Hows the new generation scorpio, is it worth buying it ! hows the performance of Mhawk engine ? is it good in city drive ?
11 hr(s) ago#Cars
- lacs to 7/50 lacs And m looking forward for Honda amaze, Hyundai xcent and i20
So please suggest me best one
13 hr(s) ago#Cars
- one is best Vxi or Vdi...
13 hr(s) ago#Cars
- my budget is 6.5 lacks.. should I go with i20 sports or wait for the swift dzire which will launch in next month..?
13 hr(s) ago#Cars
- recently i am facing a problem that I get a Huge Noise from the Engine - this comes once I cross 40 Kmph & stays till 85 Kmph. around 100 Kmph the noise does not come also the Noise Vanishes when I am taking the left turn / move the steering to left. The Noise is absolutely unbearable like I am on a Supersonic plane.
Also I showeed this to 2 Mechanics - one of then put the Front wheel on Jack & raced the car - wheels moved without any sign of Noise. Need help on what is the issue & how do I resolve it. Thanks in Advance Nilesh.
15 hr(s) ago#Cars0Post an Answer
- 0Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Land Rover Discovery 4 3.0D HSE vs BMW X5 xDrive30d Expedition
- Datsun GO D1 vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 MC VXI (ABS-Airbag)
- Ashok Leyland Stile LX 7 STR Alloy vs Tata Sumo Grande MK II LX BS-IV
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco 5 STR WITH AC+HTR vs Tata Nano Twist XT
- Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe 6.8 L vs Aston Martin V8 Vantage S Coupe