i planned to buy corolla altis diesel, please suggest me whether it is better or not in that range
552 day(s) ago by Mathes
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Corolla Aaltis diesel has advantage of best of interior space,comfort,fit and finis.Onroad image is also good.Only drawback is th power of engine which is bit less compared to expectations from a car in range above 10 lakh. Recommended to take test drive of the same to experience. Best of alternative would be a top end model of Verna or Fiesta.
Posted: 550 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- 3Post an Answer
- and with four people and luggage touches every speed breaker.
5 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars2Post an Answer
- kms. The problem is while going 100 kmph car is vibrating I have done allinment and wheel balancing but problem is not goin
5 hr(s) ago#Cars
- petrol 2009 model.
What grade engine oil is better for this car.
6 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki A Star#Cars3Post an Answer
- isuzu and so I want to know the procedure for it
6 hr(s) ago#Cars
- the mfrs give the same benefit to the present customers by changing the petrol engine with diesel one @ reasonable cost?
6 hr(s) ago#Cars
- It is proving to be a excellent companion throughout this journey so far. I have completed almost 30,000 km in my ODO.
Now, the mechanic is saying that the clutch plate of my bike is weak and it is better if I change it.
I also feel that the adrenal rush which I got from my bike while instant pick up -----has been reduced to some extent. But interestingly my bike still do the top speed (110+kmph) even today with no problem.
The meter also shows exact speed at different rpm range......but my gear shifting is little bit harse.
I never give hand to my engine.....please suggest what should I do?
Should I change my Clutch Plate right now? Or should I continue as it is?
Again, if i change clutch plate then what precaution should I follow in order to adjust my clutch plate properly?
Thank you in advance for you help.
17 hr(s) ago#Bikes2Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD vs Renault Duster RxZ Diesel 110PS Plus
- Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe 6.8 L vs Bentley Continental GTC Convertible
- Volkswagen Cross Polo 1.2 TDI vs MINI Convertible 1.6
- BMW 3 Series 328i Sport Line Sedan vs Mercedes Benz C Class C 220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo VXI BS-IV vs Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4