what is the current procedure for purchasing a car(verna) through csd
879 day(s) ago by PAVAN GANJOO
3Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
There is no change in the procedure the same old procedure applies only one has to be from the Armed forces. For further details please approach your respective Stores.
Posted: 879 day(s) ago
Plz use link below for the same.
Posted: 878 day(s) ago
Currently the Supply of CSD has been stopped, if you require to buy in urgent you need to get the Approval Letter. although its not a big deal. Hyundai Verna now costs 7,16,086.00
for base petrol inclusive of all, whereas the base Diesel will cost 9,62,695.00. the waiting period is currently 6-8 months for diesel.
Posted: 868 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- or any other suggestion
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
- may month.is it cover all 7 members, or front only,or front& middle only.
4 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- T.which is best overall.
4 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Alto#Cars2Post an Answer
- drive both car city diesel cabin sound too high again Sunny diesel
4 hr(s) ago#Cars5Post an Answer
- which is better?
4 hr(s) ago#Cars4Post an Answer
- plz advice me
5 hr(s) ago#Cars
- from a source that bcouse of honda file a case against verna fludic desine it will stop soon...is it true?
8 hr(s) ago#Cars
- mileage or not?
10 hr(s) ago#Cars
- SMALL CAR OF OTHER COMPANY
11 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Alto 800#Cars
- months ago i connected my smartphone through usb cable and was able to play music...but now wen i connect it says "USB CHECK 04"..pls help...
13 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Ssangyong Rexton RX6 MT vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2.5 MT
- Tata Indica LXi vs Maruti Suzuki A Star ZXI (ABS,AIRBAGOpt)
- Mitsubishi Pajero SFX BS 4 Dual Tone vs Ssangyong Rexton RX6 MT
- Tata Xenon XT EX 4x4 vs Mahindra Scorpio Vlx BS4 2WD-HE-Air Bag-Special Edition
- Honda Amaze SX MT Diesel vs Hyundai Xcent 2nd Gen 1.1 U2 CRDi 5-Speed Manual SX (O)