i am currently using safari ,, i would like to change to another SUV , i am confused with Fortuner and Pajero .
My main concern is about the strength of body of the vehicle..and comfort...
pls help me
677 day(s) ago by Mathew
4Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Both Fortuner and Pajero are excellent in performance.Only thing with Pajero is outdated styling. Comparatively Fortuner would be better selection for performance,resale value and comfort.Alternatively recommended to test drive Mitsubishi Outlander.
Posted: 676 day(s) ago
I think this both car was outdated. In my personal experience fortuner was not so comfortable but body built and engine quality is very good. I think once you take a test drive for ford endeavor. Its such a nice comfortable SUV.
Posted: 675 day(s) ago
i will suggest u to have a look at hyundai sante fe as well. its price bracket is same and is a wonderful beast in this segment(far better than fortuner in my personal opinion).another intresting option would be renault koleos which is again french marvel & a treat to eye
Posted: 675 day(s) ago
den go for fortuner bcoz it has very good ground clearence nd good look otherwise yu go for ford endivir. but fortuner is best when comparetively these in my view
Posted: 674 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- running 500 km in month.
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 0Post an Answer
- i10 and swift. which is more VFM, also the actual mileage of these car petrol variant.
2 hr(s) ago#Cars
- the mfrs give the same benefit to the present customers by changing the petrol engine with diesel one @ reasonable cost?
3 hr(s) ago#Cars
- kms. The problem is while going 100 kmph car is vibrating I have done allinment and wheel balancing but problem is not goin
12 hr(s) ago#Cars
13 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Indigo eCS#Cars
- 3Post an Answer
- and with four people and luggage touches every speed breaker.
16 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars
- petrol 2009 model.
What grade engine oil is better for this car.
17 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki A Star#Cars3Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Aston Martin Rapide LUXE vs Ferrari 458 Spider 5.0L V8
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire ZXi 1.2 BSIV vs Chevrolet Sail LT ABS Petrol
- Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD (AT) vs Toyota Fortuner 4x2 AT Sportivo FX
- Audi TT 2.0 TFSI Quattro vs Mercedes Benz SLK Class SLK 350
- Aston Martin DB9 Volante vs BMW 7 Series 760Li Sedan