I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in it.
I am confused on following:
1) Do Sequential injection and Lambda control system consists two different types of technology in CNG kits? If yes, how do they work technically? What are the performance difference b/n them?
2) What are the brand names available in each of this category? I keep on hearing names like Landirenzo, Tomasetto, Lovato, Autogas India, Techlab autogas, etc. Which is the most suitable for Ritz Vxi (Petrol)?
3) I got the different quotes for CNG kits. One is ~26K & another is ~55K for 12kg cylinder. Which type/name of kits falls under these price category? I don't understand the drastic price difference. Can someone justify the reason?
Thanks in advance.
980 day(s) ago by Shreyas
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Sequential kits are advanced versions and does give smoother performance and long term reliability.However at higher price.If investment is not a constraint then sequential kit would be better. Also suggested to check review below for detailed analysis about option of going for CNG kit.
Posted: 979 day(s) ago
Please do not install that bloody landi renzo kit in ritz it will gv u zero performance. ... go for auto gas or tomesetto....
Posted: 366 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- Scorpio Or Tata Sumo Gold Grande
2 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Scorpio#Cars
- of dis car in csd.
2 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- 0Post an Answer
- will be the emi
4 hr(s) ago Under: Yamaha R15#Bikes17Post an Answer
- 46Post an Answer
- following Elite i20, Punto Evo, Upcoming New Swift, New Polo, Upcoming Fabia (if it comes to India), Upcoming Jazz, Upcoming Figo. My criteria is in below order:
1) Good and Fun to drive, in short a driver's car
2) Good Interior
Can you please suggest some good option?
6 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- to choose between Ecosport/Duster/Mobilio
6 hr(s) ago Under: Ford EcoSport#Cars
- take bike 10000 to 12000 downpayment and want all documents I have to give please tell me...and have much will take let me
7 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 4Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Honda Amaze SX MT Diesel vs Maruti Suzuki New Swift DZire VXI Limited Edition
- Bentley Continental GTC Convertible vs Mercedes Benz C Class C 220 CDI Edition C
- Volvo S80 Summum D4 vs Mercedes Benz G Class 63 AMG
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Coupe vs Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe
- Audi A6 2.0 TFSI Technology Pack vs Aston Martin DB9 Volante