I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in
I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in it.
I am confused on following:
1) Do Sequential injection and Lambda control system consists two different types of technology in CNG kits? If yes, how do they work technically? What are the performance difference b/n them?
2) What are the brand names available in each of this category? I keep on hearing names like Landirenzo, Tomasetto, Lovato, Autogas India, Techlab autogas, etc. Which is the most suitable for Ritz Vxi (Petrol)?
3) I got the different quotes for CNG kits. One is ~26K & another is ~55K for 12kg cylinder. Which type/name of kits falls under these price category? I don't understand the drastic price difference. Can someone justify the reason?
Thanks in advance.
1317 day(s) ago by Shreyas
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Sequential kits are advanced versions and does give smoother performance and long term reliability.However at higher price.If investment is not a constraint then sequential kit would be better. Also suggested to check review below for detailed analysis about option of going for CNG kit.
Posted: 1317 day(s) ago
Please do not install that bloody landi renzo kit in ritz it will gv u zero performance. ... go for auto gas or tomesetto....
Posted: 704 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- wil agree it
1 hr(s) ago#cars
- try normal aux cable with my Asus ZenFone 5 mobile it's working fine I want to know without amplifier subwoofer can be fix
4 hr(s) ago#cars
- week and once in a year for long drive say Goa, Maharashtra, Mangalore, Gujarat. will the vehicle work fine or will it start giving problem, even though I have maintained it well. As I have heard that diesel engine cars need to be used frequently.....?
14 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki New Swift DZire#cars
- rarely,when switch on Ac it does not working quickly after few minutes later it will work but the same car some jerking problem
16 hr(s) ago#cars
- come to this model?
20 hr(s) ago#cars
- july made some changes in the seating space in the seat problem that the old one had?
1 day(s) ago#miscellaneous1Post an Answer
please help me guys
1 day(s) ago#cars
- or not plz suggest me a maruti vehicle at the range 60-70000. Plz sir guide me
1 day(s) ago#cars1Post an Answer
- car..2009 model Honda city smt for 350000,45000 km driven,2010 model maruthi suzuki sx4 vxi-350000,44000 km driven,Fiat linea emotion 2010 model with 40000 km, Ford fiesta classic petrol 2008 model petrol with 45000 km,price 300000.Can i install a cng kit in all these cars? Which is the reliable most fuel efficient and low maintanace car,My monthly useage is only 1000 km maximum.Please help me to find a good car..Thanks
20 hr(s) ago#cars2Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Volkswagen Vento 1.5L MT Highline Diesel Magnific vs Hyundai 4S Fluidic Verna 1.6L U2 CRDi VGT 4-Speed Automatic SX
- BMW M6 Gran Coupe vs Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
- Mercedes Benz GL 63 AMG vs Audi A8 L 50 TDI quattro Premium+
- Chevrolet Optra Magnum LT 1.6 ABS BS4 vs Fiat Linea Elegante 1.3L MULTIJET Diesel
- Aston Martin Rapide LUXE vs Bentley Continental GT Coupe
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice