I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in it.
I am confused on following:
1) Do Sequential injection and Lambda control system consists two different types of technology in CNG kits? If yes, how do they work technically? What are the performance difference b/n them?
2) What are the brand names available in each of this category? I keep on hearing names like Landirenzo, Tomasetto, Lovato, Autogas India, Techlab autogas, etc. Which is the most suitable for Ritz Vxi (Petrol)?
3) I got the different quotes for CNG kits. One is ~26K & another is ~55K for 12kg cylinder. Which type/name of kits falls under these price category? I don't understand the drastic price difference. Can someone justify the reason?
Thanks in advance.
1036 day(s) ago by Shreyas
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Sequential kits are advanced versions and does give smoother performance and long term reliability.However at higher price.If investment is not a constraint then sequential kit would be better. Also suggested to check review below for detailed analysis about option of going for CNG kit.
Posted: 1035 day(s) ago
Please do not install that bloody landi renzo kit in ritz it will gv u zero performance. ... go for auto gas or tomesetto....
Posted: 423 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- an aided higher secondary school in Kerala and aged 40 years with wife and two children.(aged 10 years and 4 years). Now I am using a maruti alto LXi car newly purchased in 2003,and odometer at 87000 KM. I am planning to purchase a new car. My plan to purchase a sedan type car. My option for the basic features needed are automatic A/C climate control, power streering, four power windows, integrated music system with camera assisted parking, and with navigation system and tyre size minimum 15 inches. My budget for the car is in between 8 lakhs to 8.5 lakhs (flexible). My daily usage is 25+25= 50 KMs per day and occasional weekend trips, if possible. My preference is for a CRDI diesel engine below 1400 CC . You may suggest a vehicle from Honda Amaze, Honda City, Hyndai Xcent, Maruti Ziaz, and Tata Zest ect. Kindly give me a expert technical advice to purchase a new car.
Nilambur, Yours Faithfully,
22/10/2014Deepak . R
5 hr(s) ago#Cars
7 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki New Swift DZire#Cars
- rxl 110 adventure edition. please suggest
8 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Scorpio#Cars
- one is best
11 hr(s) ago#Cars4Post an Answer
- tax in bangalore only tax
17 hr(s) ago#Cars
- stopped is it true????
19 hr(s) ago#Cars
- one would you recommend between Toyota Etios , Swift Dzire and Honda Amaze?
1 day(s) ago Under: Toyota Etios#Cars2Post an Answer
1 day(s) ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Fiat Linea Classic 1.4L FIRE Petrol vs Hyundai Xcent 2nd Gen 1.1 U2 CRDi 5-Speed Manual SX (O)
- Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4 vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXi Green
- BMW X6 xDrive 50i vs Land Rover Discovery 4 3.0D HSE
- Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD Sportz vs Tata Safari Storme 2.2 VX 4x4
- Mercedes Benz R Class R350 4MATIC vs Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Spyder S Tronic