I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in
I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in it.
I am confused on following:
1) Do Sequential injection and Lambda control system consists two different types of technology in CNG kits? If yes, how do they work technically? What are the performance difference b/n them?
2) What are the brand names available in each of this category? I keep on hearing names like Landirenzo, Tomasetto, Lovato, Autogas India, Techlab autogas, etc. Which is the most suitable for Ritz Vxi (Petrol)?
3) I got the different quotes for CNG kits. One is ~26K & another is ~55K for 12kg cylinder. Which type/name of kits falls under these price category? I don't understand the drastic price difference. Can someone justify the reason?
Thanks in advance.
1039 day(s) ago by Shreyas
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Sequential kits are advanced versions and does give smoother performance and long term reliability.However at higher price.If investment is not a constraint then sequential kit would be better. Also suggested to check review below for detailed analysis about option of going for CNG kit.
Posted: 1039 day(s) ago
Please do not install that bloody landi renzo kit in ritz it will gv u zero performance. ... go for auto gas or tomesetto....
Posted: 426 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- ONE. WILL IT HAVE GOOD DURABILITY.
7 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Xcent#Cars
- engine is good?
8 hr(s) ago#Cars
Also wanted to know the mileage the bike is expected to give..
Please, I wanted your suggesting about performance of this bike too...
8 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra2Wheelers Duro#Bikes19Post an Answer
- 14Post an Answer
- with good mileage and low maintenence . Running monthly 700 km
11 hr(s) ago#Cars
- lack. my question is should i go for petrol or diesel car. i have on avg running of about 1500- 1800 km a month. please advice. thanks
12 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Swift#Cars
- maintenence n valueable petrol car from following
Maruti Dezire Hyndui xcent Tata zest honda amaze Chevrolet sail
12 hr(s) ago#Cars
- lakh.(duster,ecosport,varna or honda city )
15 hr(s) ago#Cars
- interest is in Toyota Liva (V) or should i wait for Honda Brio
15 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Brio#Cars49Post an Answer
- interested in.It has run 37000 kms should i buy it or it will give me problems later.I am a little susceptible to indicas but these car seems good.
18 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Indica V2 Xeta#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs