I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in
I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in it.
I am confused on following:
1) Do Sequential injection and Lambda control system consists two different types of technology in CNG kits? If yes, how do they work technically? What are the performance difference b/n them?
2) What are the brand names available in each of this category? I keep on hearing names like Landirenzo, Tomasetto, Lovato, Autogas India, Techlab autogas, etc. Which is the most suitable for Ritz Vxi (Petrol)?
3) I got the different quotes for CNG kits. One is ~26K & another is ~55K for 12kg cylinder. Which type/name of kits falls under these price category? I don't understand the drastic price difference. Can someone justify the reason?
Thanks in advance.
1435 day(s) ago by Shreyas
3Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Sequential kits are advanced versions and does give smoother performance and long term reliability.However at higher price.If investment is not a constraint then sequential kit would be better. Also suggested to check review below for detailed analysis about option of going for CNG kit.
Posted: 1434 day(s) ago
Please do not install that bloody landi renzo kit in ritz it will gv u zero performance. ... go for auto gas or tomesetto....
Posted: 822 day(s) ago
Maruti Ritz Lxi is good to buy or grand i10 ERA...
Posted: 3 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
What will be cost to replace timing chain in same car as it is already 80 k kms?
5 hr(s) ago#cars
- thought about fitted a cng gas in it but the salesman says only sequential kit will fit in in . it is true or any cng kit will be fit in it. please sir give a answer . I am confused because sequential kit is very costly . please help sir
5 hr(s) ago#cars
- to tourist registration for a car like Suzuki Swift Petrol? i would also appreciate it if you would share the procedure.
7 hr(s) ago#tax
- best . budget is 7 lac.i want disel car. Pl sgg if any other than both
7 hr(s) ago#cars
- polio to right leg. iam able to drive with left leg only. tell me abt that cars....plz
7 hr(s) ago#cars
- drive the car with one leg(left). which is the best car for me? what can i do now ? plz suggest me...
8 hr(s) ago#cars
- my first car. I daily commute will be around 30 km and weekend may need exceed 100 km.
Is this a good decision to buy this car.
My first priority is safety and second priority is fuel economy.
8 hr(s) ago Under: Ford Figo#cars
- petrol tank has rusted badly and the petrol evaporates after 5 to 6 days
9 hr(s) ago#cars
- of 2007 which has run 74000 kms @ price of Rs.175000.I want to know is my decision fair enough to go with this deal.kindly advice.
10 hr(s) ago Under: Honda City#cars1Post an Answer
- stopped after 50-60 km run on CNG and i have to run it on petrol mode and it starts and runs on petrol perfactly. Plz help
10 hr(s) ago#cars1Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Hyundai i10 Sportz 1.1 iRDE2 LPG vs Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa VTVT 5MT Sportz Sports Edition
- Porsche Panamera GTS vs Audi Q7 35 TDI quattro Technology Pack
- Mahindra Scorpio S10 AT vs Tata Safari Storme 2.2 VX 4x4
- BMW X1 sDrive20d M Sport vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2.5 AT
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe vs Audi A8 L 50 TDI quattro Premium+
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice