I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in it.
I am confused on following:
1) Do Sequential injection and Lambda control system consists two different types of technology in CNG kits? If yes, how do they work technically? What are the performance difference b/n them?
2) What are the brand names available in each of this category? I keep on hearing names like Landirenzo, Tomasetto, Lovato, Autogas India, Techlab autogas, etc. Which is the most suitable for Ritz Vxi (Petrol)?
3) I got the different quotes for CNG kits. One is ~26K & another is ~55K for 12kg cylinder. Which type/name of kits falls under these price category? I don't understand the drastic price difference. Can someone justify the reason?
Thanks in advance.
811 day(s) ago by Shreyas
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Sequential kits are advanced versions and does give smoother performance and long term reliability.However at higher price.If investment is not a constraint then sequential kit would be better. Also suggested to check review below for detailed analysis about option of going for CNG kit.
Posted: 810 day(s) ago
Please do not install that bloody landi renzo kit in ritz it will gv u zero performance. ... go for auto gas or tomesetto....
Posted: 198 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- two car i 10 and swift petrol/diesel. Pl sug which will be better.
17 mins ago#Cars
- model n the ground level of my car is very how n the road is very rough n its very difficult to drive what should I do
19 mins ago#Cars
- end. Though it is an amazing car, I sold it bcoz my usage is less and also the parts are little expensive. So I want to buy a used PETROL car (SEDAN only)which is less expensive within 2lakh budget. My plan is to use it for 2-3 years from now. Can anyone help me to get a car with the following criteria
1. Good Handling at High speeds and good power
2. Less Maintenance cost and cheap spare parts and ease of availability of spares
3. Decent mileage
4. Good looks
My choice were :
Lancer : As it is Mitsubishi, again problem with spares
Ikon : Based on old ford owners, it is said to be expensive to maintain
Baleno : Not sure about it's maintenance and spare parts
Fiesta 1.6 : If it is a good car I am ready to stretch my budget.
22 mins ago Under: Ford Fiesta#Cars
- install Central Locking with Security Alarm of Nippon(MGA) make only. But my dealer says that Nippon no longer manufactures such systems for LDI models and is forcing me to install Autocop. My car is under extended warranty for 4 years. But Autocop is non MGA. What should I do? Pls advise me.
29 mins ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Ritz#Cars
- for Hyndai Santro Xing GL Plus and Chevrolet Spark LS. comparing these cars which one is more good and should be purchased.
31 mins ago Under: Hyundai Santro Xing#Cars
- driving and performance?
46 mins ago#Cars
- having automatic gear box. sir what does it actually mean.sir it is also heard that zest will be having weight of 1124 kg weight which is lower than the present vista. does this weight reduction affect safety. usually tata cars weigh more. is this weight reduction made to compete with japanese , korean cars.
49 mins ago Under: Tata Indica Vista#Cars
- Auth. Workshop Or Local Machenic.
Cbz Extrme 2007 92000 KM
58 mins ago#Cars
Exshow room price 5.49 lac
Insurance Rs 19000
Logistic charge R 5500
Pls advice abt Logistic
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Ford Endeavour Hurricane LE vs Toyota Fortuner 4x4 MT FW
- Audi A6 2.0 TFSI Technology Pack vs Aston Martin DB9 Volante
- Mahindra Quanto C8 vs Renault Duster Adventure Edition
- Bentley Continental GT Coupe vs Aston Martin Rapide LUXE
- Renault Scala RxE Diesel vs Skoda Octavia Elegance 2.0 TDI CR AT (Diesel)