I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in it.
I am confused on following:
1) Do Sequential injection and Lambda control system consists two different types of technology in CNG kits? If yes, how do they work technically? What are the performance difference b/n them?
2) What are the brand names available in each of this category? I keep on hearing names like Landirenzo, Tomasetto, Lovato, Autogas India, Techlab autogas, etc. Which is the most suitable for Ritz Vxi (Petrol)?
3) I got the different quotes for CNG kits. One is ~26K & another is ~55K for 12kg cylinder. Which type/name of kits falls under these price category? I don't understand the drastic price difference. Can someone justify the reason?
Thanks in advance.
1002 day(s) ago by Shreyas
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Sequential kits are advanced versions and does give smoother performance and long term reliability.However at higher price.If investment is not a constraint then sequential kit would be better. Also suggested to check review below for detailed analysis about option of going for CNG kit.
Posted: 1001 day(s) ago
Please do not install that bloody landi renzo kit in ritz it will gv u zero performance. ... go for auto gas or tomesetto....
Posted: 389 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- lacs. 2011 model. done 11000 kms.
8 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- 0Post an Answer
- mumbai kinldy advise me in this matter
13 hr(s) ago#Bikes51Post an Answer
- months old)
at what speed shud i drive to get max fuel average with ac and music system on.
16 hr(s) ago#Cars
- monthly travel is about 650 kms.
Kindly suggest me a good Petrol car.
16 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- Mobilio which is better in comfort as I also have to travel on off roads (to our farm)
16 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- model. It gives miracle mileage to me and ofcourse better
ride quality. But very poor pickup, poor headlamp. But it's the best commutor in the Nation.
Now I'm going to exchange the bike in to the same discover100dtssi.
My question is it comes with two different type of gear box. 5speed and 4speed.
Which one gives more mileage when compare to them.
Please update your valuable suggessions and opitions.
17 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0#Cars
- journey of 800 km on 25th sept.
the car which i am going to buy is hyundai xcent diesel.plz tell me the following things.
1. at what speed shud i drive so that it does not effect the engine.
2. how many breaks in the journey shud i take and of how much time to cool the car.
3. what average shud i expect with ac on
17 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- car best mailage
17 hr(s) ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe vs Aston Martin Rapide LUXE
- BMW Z4 sDrive35i Design Pure Traction vs Mercedes Benz SL 63 AMG
- Honda Civic 1.8V MT Sunroof vs Renault Fluence 2.0 E4
- Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe 6.8 L vs Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe
- Hyundai Getz Prime 1.5 GVS CRDi vs Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4