I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in
I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in it.
I am confused on following:
1) Do Sequential injection and Lambda control system consists two different types of technology in CNG kits? If yes, how do they work technically? What are the performance difference b/n them?
2) What are the brand names available in each of this category? I keep on hearing names like Landirenzo, Tomasetto, Lovato, Autogas India, Techlab autogas, etc. Which is the most suitable for Ritz Vxi (Petrol)?
3) I got the different quotes for CNG kits. One is ~26K & another is ~55K for 12kg cylinder. Which type/name of kits falls under these price category? I don't understand the drastic price difference. Can someone justify the reason?
Thanks in advance.
1093 day(s) ago by Shreyas
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Sequential kits are advanced versions and does give smoother performance and long term reliability.However at higher price.If investment is not a constraint then sequential kit would be better. Also suggested to check review below for detailed analysis about option of going for CNG kit.
Posted: 1093 day(s) ago
Please do not install that bloody landi renzo kit in ritz it will gv u zero performance. ... go for auto gas or tomesetto....
Posted: 480 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- improves acceleration times?
13 mins ago#cars
- DRIVE MY CAR MOST OFTENLY IN CITY AND VERY RARELY IN HIGH WAYS.I HAVE TWO OPTIONS IN MIND.1.RENAULT DUSTER 2.NEW HONDA CITY ? WHICH DO YOU SUGGEST.
9 hr(s) ago Under: Honda City#cars
- to know how to find out whether it is a euro 3 or euro 4 model?
9 hr(s) ago#cars
- accord and honda civic will be launched in new avtaar.
16 hr(s) ago#cars1Post an Answer
17 hr(s) ago#cars
- hypothecation with a company (which i was working with at that time) but when i left the company in 2000, i paid the whole amount. But i did not get the hypothecation release at that time. Now the company is no more existant and hence i will not be able to get a hypothecation lease and dont know what to do. It is almost 15 years now and i need to go for renewal of registration. Can you kindly let me know if there is a legal way of getting the hypothecation closed and sell my car.
Thanks in advance.
22 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Santro Xing#cars
- few days ago..it has ordinary key wit central lock.how much a new key wuld cost?? Pls help me
23 hr(s) ago#cars
- should i buy...
1 day(s) ago#cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Aston Martin Rapide LUXE vs Ferrari California Convertible
- Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI CR AT Ambition vs Honda Accord 2011 3.5 V6
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport 3.0L Diesel SDV6 SE vs BMW Z4 sDrive35i Design Pure Traction
- Jaguar F TYPE Coupe 5.0 Supercharged V8 550PS vs Audi A6 2.0 TFSI Technology Pack
- Hyundai Getz GVS vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco 5 STR WITH AC+HTR
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice