I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in
I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in it.
I am confused on following:
1) Do Sequential injection and Lambda control system consists two different types of technology in CNG kits? If yes, how do they work technically? What are the performance difference b/n them?
2) What are the brand names available in each of this category? I keep on hearing names like Landirenzo, Tomasetto, Lovato, Autogas India, Techlab autogas, etc. Which is the most suitable for Ritz Vxi (Petrol)?
3) I got the different quotes for CNG kits. One is ~26K & another is ~55K for 12kg cylinder. Which type/name of kits falls under these price category? I don't understand the drastic price difference. Can someone justify the reason?
Thanks in advance.
1164 day(s) ago by Shreyas
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Sequential kits are advanced versions and does give smoother performance and long term reliability.However at higher price.If investment is not a constraint then sequential kit would be better. Also suggested to check review below for detailed analysis about option of going for CNG kit.
Posted: 1163 day(s) ago
Please do not install that bloody landi renzo kit in ritz it will gv u zero performance. ... go for auto gas or tomesetto....
Posted: 551 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- Comfortline, 2013 Feb Model clocked 40000 Kms. It's single owner, good condition and asking price 12Lakh. Standard warranty expired. Is it worth at this price? Would it be expensive to maintain? Please advice. Thank you.
11 hr(s) ago Under: Volkswagen Jetta#cars
- auction site link of Hdfc Repo vehicle
13 hr(s) ago#cars
- b/w fluidic verna 2011 or Chevy Cruze 2010 ??? . Price difference approx 60,000 cruze upper . Both are in my range ??
1 day(s) ago#cars
- relief for me.because i bought bike in 2002.
Now i want to know,how can i increase its power?
1 day(s) ago#cars1Post an Answer
- buzzet only for 10k .. so plz suggest mee. My contact no -9716812414
1 day(s) ago#cars
- 2Post an Answer
- 3Post an Answer
- Duratorq.....and the car is due for its first service....i want put the best engine oil for my car....so i wanted to know which is the best engine oil for my car?...or can i put Mobil 1 Engine oil? Are Synthethic Oil best or Semi Synthethic oil best for Ford Figo 1.4 Exi Diesel?
2 day(s) ago Under: Ford Figo#cars
- engine for swif
Need details of engine life and performance
And resale also
2 day(s) ago#cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
Choose Cars to CompareClick to select cars of your choice