I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in
I have Ritz Vxi (Petrol) car and want to install CNG kit in it.
I am confused on following:
1) Do Sequential injection and Lambda control system consists two different types of technology in CNG kits? If yes, how do they work technically? What are the performance difference b/n them?
2) What are the brand names available in each of this category? I keep on hearing names like Landirenzo, Tomasetto, Lovato, Autogas India, Techlab autogas, etc. Which is the most suitable for Ritz Vxi (Petrol)?
3) I got the different quotes for CNG kits. One is ~26K & another is ~55K for 12kg cylinder. Which type/name of kits falls under these price category? I don't understand the drastic price difference. Can someone justify the reason?
Thanks in advance.
1044 day(s) ago by Shreyas
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Sequential kits are advanced versions and does give smoother performance and long term reliability.However at higher price.If investment is not a constraint then sequential kit would be better. Also suggested to check review below for detailed analysis about option of going for CNG kit.
Posted: 1044 day(s) ago
Please do not install that bloody landi renzo kit in ritz it will gv u zero performance. ... go for auto gas or tomesetto....
Posted: 431 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- my budget is 6.5 lacks.. should I go with i20 sports or wait for the swift dzire which will launch in next month..?
12 mins ago#Cars
- recently i am facing a problem that I get a Huge Noise from the Engine - this comes once I cross 40 Kmph & stays till 85 Kmph. around 100 Kmph the noise does not come also the Noise Vanishes when I am taking the left turn / move the steering to left. The Noise is absolutely unbearable like I am on a Supersonic plane.
Also I showeed this to 2 Mechanics - one of then put the Front wheel on Jack & raced the car - wheels moved without any sign of Noise. Need help on what is the issue & how do I resolve it. Thanks in Advance Nilesh.
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- is not at all used for say 2 month ? Will there be any problem? If there are any , how can i fix it?
10 hr(s) ago#Cars
- I want to dispose it and go for a Royal Enfield...what is the best possible Price to Sell my TVS Apache....?
11 hr(s) ago Under: TVS Motor Apache#Bikes4Post an Answer
- and i am planning to sell it...will it be sold?? I am worried as Qualis are not even seen on roads over here these days.
14 hr(s) ago#Cars
- buy a Petrol or Diesel car. the difference in price is approx Rs.1,25,000 between a petrol and a diesel. for a petrol i want to go for Maruti Stingray and for a diesel i want to buy Ford Figo zxi diesel, i want to keep the car which i buy for at least 5 years. Can u suggest which will be the best option, Stingray or Figo?
18 hr(s) ago#Cars
- last 6 years,I run the vehicle 1,73,500 km.
Now I want to purchased a new 7 seater/8 seater vehicle. Pl suggest me which one is better for me. My budget is 12-16 laks.Thanks for your valuable answers.
But still I'm confused, whether I buy Scorpio or XUV 500. Pl. suggest me which one is better.
18 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- will be around 400 km.Should i go for cng car?I am confuse between alto 800 and datsun go and new alto k10
20 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Alto 800#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Fiat Linea Classic 1.4L FIRE Petrol vs Chevrolet Optra Magnum LT 1.6 ABS BS4
- Aston Martin Rapide LUXE vs Volvo S80 Summum D4
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno VXi BSIII vs Fiat Linea Classic 1.4L FIRE Petrol
- Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe 6.8 L vs Bentley Continental GT Coupe
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.2D Pure vs Audi Q5 3.0 TDI quattro Technology Pack