How will the new Tata Merlin be different from Tata's trademark model Tata Safari? Is it expected to have features similar to that of Tata Aria?
783 day(s) ago by Sarthak
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Tata Motors upcoming model Merlin will be bridging the gap between two far placed models, Tata Aria and Tata Safari. Tata Merlin is expected to be equipped with advanced features that are not available in Tata Safari variants. The sports utility vehicle will be available in petrol as well as diesel variants for the Indian car users. Not only will Merlin be well equipped in terms of comfort, but will also features improved safety features like Tata Safari.
Posted: 783 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- there any solution for increase the millage of dewoo cielo.. if any plz sujest me
2 mins ago Under: Mahindra Xylo#Cars
- and the usage is less than 10000kms. I find it very difficult to drive around the city traffic. I would like to go for a Polo TSI (Auto) instead which I believe is easier to manouvre in heavy city traffic and also enable my wife to use it on a regular basis.. Do you think that it is a wise decision?
1 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Ritz#Cars1Post an Answer
- show room condishon Rs.915000 last. Bill Rs .1115000+Rs .17000 extra asse.
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 14Post an Answer
- model.is it reliable enough on highways for long journeys about 400 kms on one run,budget is constraint abt 4 lacs
2 hr(s) ago#Cars
On going through the price list,I have note that the dealer is levying something called "HANDLING CHARGES" to the extent of Rs.6250/-.
Please let me know whether these charges are payable.
I have gone through news reports that in September,12,the Supreme Court had come down heavily on these rampant malpractices by the car dealers of Delhi,Faridabad,etc.,calling them unauthorised.
I await your early response.
Bhushan Manchanda,New Delhi
4 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars2Post an Answer
- quality among pulse,micra,swift,polo,figo,swift and etios liva disels cars
4 hr(s) ago#Cars1Post an Answer
- hearing the outside noise inside the cabin (not too high but little more than before), to reduce this, what all i have to do? Kindly help me.
5 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Indigo eCS#Cars2Post an Answer
- new cars for defence personnel through csd even after 4 to 6 months? i.e. grand i10
5 hr(s) ago#CSD
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- BMW Z4 Roadster sDrive35i vs Aston Martin Rapide LUXE
- Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Spyder R Tronic vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport 5.0 V8 Supercharged
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage S Coupe vs Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe
- Hyundai Fluidic Verna CRDi EX AT 1.6 vs Skoda Rapid Leisure 1.6 TDI CR MT Plus
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe vs Jaguar XF Petrol V8