I was going to buy Tata Nano, however changes my mind after the news of Maruti Suzuki launching compact cars in competition to Tata Nano. How will this car be different from Tata Nano and when is Maruti Suzuki coming up with this compact car?
852 day(s) ago by Vikram
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
In order to give Tata Nano a strong competition, Maruti Suzuki is set out to launch a compact car in the small cars segment of Indian auto-mobile market. The model will be named Maruti Cervo and is scheduled to launch by the first quarter of 2012. The car is expected to be priced within the range of INR1.5 to INR2 lacs. Maruti Cervo is will overtake models like Maruti 800 and Maruti Alto. With a small sized car like Cervo paired with excellent service and maintenance facilities, Maruti Suzuki is expected to rule in the next year.
Posted: 851 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- 3Post an Answer
- and with four people and luggage touches every speed breaker.
8 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars2Post an Answer
- kms. The problem is while going 100 kmph car is vibrating I have done allinment and wheel balancing but problem is not goin
8 hr(s) ago#Cars
- petrol 2009 model.
What grade engine oil is better for this car.
8 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki A Star#Cars3Post an Answer
- isuzu and so I want to know the procedure for it
9 hr(s) ago#Cars
- the mfrs give the same benefit to the present customers by changing the petrol engine with diesel one @ reasonable cost?
9 hr(s) ago#Cars
- It is proving to be a excellent companion throughout this journey so far. I have completed almost 30,000 km in my ODO.
Now, the mechanic is saying that the clutch plate of my bike is weak and it is better if I change it.
I also feel that the adrenal rush which I got from my bike while instant pick up -----has been reduced to some extent. But interestingly my bike still do the top speed (110+kmph) even today with no problem.
The meter also shows exact speed at different rpm range......but my gear shifting is little bit harse.
I never give hand to my engine.....please suggest what should I do?
Should I change my Clutch Plate right now? Or should I continue as it is?
Again, if i change clutch plate then what precaution should I follow in order to adjust my clutch plate properly?
Thank you in advance for you help.
20 hr(s) ago#Bikes2Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI CR AT Ambition vs Honda Accord 2011 3.5 V6
- Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 LTZ AT BS4 (Fam Z) vs Volkswagen Jetta 1.4L TSI (MT) Comfortline
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe vs Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Coupe
- Fiat Palio Stile Sport 1.6 vs Maruti Suzuki A Star ZXI (ABS,AIRBAGOpt)
- Jaguar XJ L 5 vs Porsche Panamera GTS