Police patrolling vehicles need high level of manoeuvrability for narrow roads. Will Tata Nano be a good choice as per this requirement?
799 day(s) ago by Shibin
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Tata Motors recently offered its Tata Nano as a patrolling vehicle to the Mumbai police. Tata Nano will be a good choice as a police patrol vehicle, owing to its compact structure. Additionally, the storage space in the car would be quiet helpful for policemen to keep weapons. The concept is definitely unconventional, however, will prove to be advantageous for both sides.
Posted: 799 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- seater - Metalic Silver,i want to exchange this and need new car,is it possible to exchange
29 mins ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Eeco#Cars
56 mins ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga#Cars
- Comment please...
1 hr(s) ago Under: Opel Astra#Cars12Post an Answer
- model.is it reliable enough on highways for long journeys about 400 kms on one run,budget is constraint abt 4 lacs
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- fitter coolant. My car yellow spear light give and car start and different noise and stop my car swift 2009
7 hr(s) ago#Cars
- income is too poor so can i buy a gud lokking car in low price.......plz tell me
8 hr(s) ago#Cars
- with added features.
I know discover100dts si and honda dream yuga are the bikes with good mileage.
But in bet two which one is best mileage with reasonable maintanence. I will buy
before new year. plz suggest me asap
8 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars1Post an Answer
- new cars for defence personnel through csd even after 4 to 6 months? i.e. grand i10
8 hr(s) ago#CSD1Post an Answer
- and mileage also range below Rs.60000 so I wii purchase in next weeks
8 hr(s) ago#Cars
On going through the price list,I have note that the dealer is levying something called "HANDLING CHARGES" to the extent of Rs.6250/-.
Please let me know whether these charges are payable.
I have gone through news reports that in September,12,the Supreme Court had come down heavily on these rampant malpractices by the car dealers of Delhi,Faridabad,etc.,calling them unauthorised.
I await your early response.
Bhushan Manchanda,New Delhi
8 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars4Post an Answer
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 LTZ AT BS4 (Fam Z) vs Hyundai Sonata S 20
- Land Rover Range Rover 5.0 Supercharged V8 Petrol vs Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Spyder R Tronic
- Mitsubishi Pajero SFX BS 4 Dual Tone vs BMW M3 Coupe
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure SD4 vs Volvo V40 Cross Country D3
- Tata Sumo Gold LX BS IV vs Isuzu MU 7 SUV