I have HONDA CITY iVTEC,my service provider insists on changing the engine oil every 6 months irrespective of mileage even if it is synthetic oil also he advises to change.
826 day(s) ago by Prasad
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Oil change can be done at around one year or with usage of 10 to 15000KM once.Please ask serivce provider to provide valid explanation.
Posted: 826 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- REVERSE CAMERA?
9 hr(s) ago#Cars
- PETROL. DOES PREMIUM PETROL INCREASES THE LIFE OF CAR ENGINE AND ALSO GIVES BETTER MILEAGE.
9 hr(s) ago#Engine-related
- 2012?? or used fortuner 2011 model?
11 hr(s) ago Under: Mitsubishi Pajero SFX#Cars
- and with four people and luggage touches every speed breaker.
12 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze#Cars0Post an Answer
- automatics could roll even in neutral with the keys out of the ignition( don't ask me why )
12 hr(s) ago#Cars0Post an Answer
- confused in yamaha fazer, bajaj pulsar 220,Honda cbr150r or yamaha r15.please suggest me a good one.thank u.
12 hr(s) ago#Cars
- in faridabad city with low maintenance cist at leadt for 5 year.pl advise.
14 hr(s) ago#Cars4Post an Answer
- about the car like maintenance cost, any problems (like sounds, gear shift, brakes etc.).
Thank u in advance.
14 hr(s) ago Under: Volkswagen Vento#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Fiat Linea Classic 1.4L FIRE Petrol vs Mitsubishi Cedia Select
- Hyundai Grand i10 4 Speed Automatic Asta vs Chevrolet Sail U VA Base Diesel
- Mercedes Benz CLS 63 AMG vs BMW 5 Series GT 530d LE
- Chevrolet Spark PS 1.0 vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco 5 STR WITH AC+HTR
- Skoda Octavia Elegance 2.0 TDI CR AT (Diesel) vs Volkswagen Jetta 1.4L TSI (MT) Comfortline