Is it ok to install LPG approved kit in Accent. Firstly is it safe and what will be the cost. CNG is not available in my place. Will it harm the engine life or not. What will be the average kmpl using LPG. Also whether there is any news that H. Accent is getting phased out. Some say yes, others say it is getting launched in diesel. In am planning to buy H.Accent Petrol and convert it to LPG. Does installing an LPG kit affect the resale value of the car. Experts pls. advice to all queries pls.
850 day(s) ago by Accent Customer
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
LPG kit canbe fitted to Accent and would be economical too.However the resale value canbe affected as the persons going for used LPG kit fited vehicle is less that compared to single fuel version on grounds of condition of vehicle and hence maintenance.Availability of spares wont be difficult for Accent.
Posted: 849 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- Alpha.any news or updates on the same regarding whether it will be launched in Auto Expo 2014.
0 mins ago#Cars
- long is the Auto Expo going to be for,how many days?
4 mins ago#Cars
- Maruti XA Alpha showcased but not launched. What are the chances of seeing them this time?
8 mins ago#Cars
- qter i went for tour with family approx 2500 kms my budget is around 5 to 7 lac. Please mention which car should i buy, hatchback, sedan or compact SUV. key thing are performance, reliability and cost of maintainence. support at highways
14 mins ago#Cars5Post an Answer
- and high ground clearance car long life durablity
27 mins ago#Cars
29 mins ago#Bikes
- at the venue itself at Auto Expo 2014?
38 mins ago#Cars
- between Honda City ZX & Ford Fiesta Petrol which has completed 1,00,000 kms. Please brief the advantages.
41 mins ago#Cars
- another 8 months to complete 3 years warranty- should I approach consumer forum challenging the refusal?
47 mins ago#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs