Is it ok to install LPG approved kit in Accent. Firstly is it safe and what will be the cost. CNG is not available in my place. Will it harm the engine life or not. What will be the average kmpl using LPG. Also whether there is any news that H. Accent is getting phased out. Some say yes, others say it is getting launched in diesel. In am planning to buy H.Accent Petrol and convert it to LPG. Does installing an LPG kit affect the resale value of the car. Experts pls. advice to all queries pls.
1116 day(s) ago by Accent Customer
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
LPG kit canbe fitted to Accent and would be economical too.However the resale value canbe affected as the persons going for used LPG kit fited vehicle is less that compared to single fuel version on grounds of condition of vehicle and hence maintenance.Availability of spares wont be difficult for Accent.
Posted: 1115 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- 64000km now i m facing a problm that in a crowdy areas where 1st and 2nd gears uses very freqntly my car,s pickup down drastly and it begun as mising problem but after waiting 10 to 15 minutes it goes smoothly ,so plz tell me the cause of this problm
2 hr(s) ago#Cars
- help me with part number I will be very grateful
4 hr(s) ago#Cars
- 46000 driven and single owner.
5 hr(s) ago Under: Audi A6#Cars
- 4Post an Answer
- Scorpio Or Tata Sumo Gold Grande
10 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Scorpio#Cars2Post an Answer
- of dis car in csd.
10 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- 1Post an Answer
- will be the emi
12 hr(s) ago Under: Yamaha R15#Bikes17Post an Answer
- 46Post an Answer
- following Elite i20, Punto Evo, Upcoming New Swift, New Polo, Upcoming Fabia (if it comes to India), Upcoming Jazz, Upcoming Figo. My criteria is in below order:
1) Good and Fun to drive, in short a driver's car
2) Good Interior
Can you please suggest some good option?
15 hr(s) ago#Cars4Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs