Is it ok to install LPG approved kit in Accent. Firstly is it safe and what will be the cost. CNG is not available in my place. Will it harm the engine life or not. What will be the average kmpl using LPG. Also whether there is any news that H. Accent is getting phased out. Some say yes, others say it is getting launched in diesel. In am planning to buy H.Accent Petrol and convert it to LPG. Does installing an LPG kit affect the resale value of the car. Experts pls. advice to all queries pls.
945 day(s) ago by Accent Customer
1Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
LPG kit canbe fitted to Accent and would be economical too.However the resale value canbe affected as the persons going for used LPG kit fited vehicle is less that compared to single fuel version on grounds of condition of vehicle and hence maintenance.Availability of spares wont be difficult for Accent.
Posted: 945 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- the problem and what will u suggest.
22 mins ago#Cars
- a Luxury second hand buy. From all my research, I have zeroed in on Honda CRV and Honda Accord.. While I am getting good 2009 accord 50K used for 5.5-6.0 Lacs... 2008 model Honda CRV is available for 6.0-6.5 Lacs.. so, both are in my budget and fit into the powerhouse that I am looking at.. am confused and need your advice on following counts:
1.I test drove both the cars and it was owesome experience.. While I felt accord to be too spacious, CRV gave the SUV feel
2.I have a small car and I need this new vehicle for evening and weekend purposes but I dont mind taking it to office for regular use
3.I found Accord to be more luxury looking from outside while CRV is more of a cross but it has its own charm
4.Will keep the car for atleast 3 years before thinking of a change / next upgrade
5.While running cost is not much of an issue.. but I am hoping these vehicles to give 8-10KMPL in city or else I can think of a CNG as well.
6.I am looking at maintence expenses to be less than 50K
1 hr(s) ago#Cars
- new car Maruti Suzuki Celerio next week and this is my first car. I want to know following:
(a) Check list for taking over car from showroom for e.g. warranty cards for which spares?
(b) How to drive new car, should it fast or slow to get the engine consume engine?
(c) When to go for servicing?
(d) Do i need to check radiator, water in battery, Engine oil
there are numerous questions like that.
2 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Celerio#Cars
- which car is better in overall performance. Thanks
3 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai i10#Bikes60Post an Answer
- me to buying..
6 hr(s) ago#Cars
- Which car is suitable for me. I m thinking of Hyundai accent with CNG 2003 model.
12 hr(s) ago#Cars
- being used only 46000 km so far.what price should I ask from the owner of the car.
13 hr(s) ago#Cars
14 hr(s) ago#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Hyundai i10 Magna 1.2 Kappa Special Edition vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco 5 STR WITH AC+HTR
- Hyundai Grand i10 4 Speed Automatic Asta vs Chevrolet Beat 1.2 Petrol
- BMW 7 Series 760Li Sedan vs Jaguar XJ L 5
- Mahindra Scorpio Vlx BS4 2WD-HE-Air Bag-Special Edition vs Tata Xenon XT EX 4x4
- Ashok Leyland Stile LX 7 STR Alloy vs Tata Sumo Grande MK II LX BS-IV