Weather i can fit in my maruti A-Star car LPG/CNG kit. What i have to do to fit, what is effect on mileage & performance. What are the problems with it & how can i sollves these, thanks
1311 day(s) ago by Sunil Gupta
4Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
LPG Cost is around 38-39 rs / litre and you have to spend around 25 k to get a GOOD LPG KIT . You will loose the entire boot space in astar. Why the fuss. Use ur car as and when requried and run it on petrol
Posted: 1310 day(s) ago
PLEASE DONT. A STAR HAS GOT GOOD MILEAGE, THEN WHY SHOULD FIX LPG OR CNG. THESE SPOIL NOT ONLY THE ENGINE BECAUSE OF THEIR DRY IMPACT ON THEM , BUT WILL SPOIL YOUR BOOT SPACE. LPG IS OK FOR AN OLD CAR BUT NOT FOR A STAR.
DO NOT EVEN THINK OF IT - EVER.
Posted: 1310 day(s) ago
Mr Thinker and Mr Sanjay has given the exact info
Posted: 1309 day(s) ago
Maruti Suzuki Care
Dear Mr. Gupta,
You can do that depending on the capacity. However, the company doesnt approve of retro fitment and you will loose warranty on your car.
Maruti Customer Service Team.
Posted: 1298 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- lacs. 2011 model. done 11000 kms.
6 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- 0Post an Answer
- mumbai kinldy advise me in this matter
11 hr(s) ago#Bikes51Post an Answer
- months old)
at what speed shud i drive to get max fuel average with ac and music system on.
14 hr(s) ago#Cars
- monthly travel is about 650 kms.
Kindly suggest me a good Petrol car.
14 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- Mobilio which is better in comfort as I also have to travel on off roads (to our farm)
14 hr(s) ago#Cars2Post an Answer
- model. It gives miracle mileage to me and ofcourse better
ride quality. But very poor pickup, poor headlamp. But it's the best commutor in the Nation.
Now I'm going to exchange the bike in to the same discover100dtssi.
My question is it comes with two different type of gear box. 5speed and 4speed.
Which one gives more mileage when compare to them.
Please update your valuable suggessions and opitions.
15 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0#Cars
- journey of 800 km on 25th sept.
the car which i am going to buy is hyundai xcent diesel.plz tell me the following things.
1. at what speed shud i drive so that it does not effect the engine.
2. how many breaks in the journey shud i take and of how much time to cool the car.
3. what average shud i expect with ac on
15 hr(s) ago#Cars3Post an Answer
- car best mailage
15 hr(s) ago#Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Fiat 500 Sport vs MINI Convertible 1.6
- Chevrolet Spark PS 1.0 vs Hyundai Santro Xing GL Plus LPG Spl Edition
- Jaguar XK XK RS vs Audi A8 L 4.2 TDI quattro Standard
- Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe 6.8 L vs Bentley Continental GT Coupe
- Renault Duster RxE Diesel 85 PS Adventure vs Ford EcoSport 1.5 Ti-VCT Ambiente (MT) Petrol