Is Maruti Eeco available with power steering (7seater A/C).Are the Radio AM/FM and DVD player with USB access available? What is the delivery schedule? How can I contact ABT Maruti, Trichy for exchanging my ALTO for an Eeco?
1182 day(s) ago by K R Subramanian
2Post an Answer
Answers submitted by Users
Maruti Eeco wont come with music system with DVD player.However it can be fitted as accessories.
Posted: 1180 day(s) ago
Is Maruti Eeco available with power steering
Posted: 498 day(s) ago
Recently Asked Questions
- change and shift to new car. Kindly suggest which car to go for.
2 hr(s) ago#Cars
- FIRSTLY , I NEVER RUN MY VEHICLE ON LPG. SO I WANT TO EXTRACT IT. SECONDLY, THE INTERIOR GETS OVERHEATED DUE TO BODY COLOUR. I WANT TO REPAINT IT TO MATTE RED. THE CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE IS VERY GOOD.
PLEASE ADVICE ME WHETHER I SHOULD SELL IT AS THE LPG KIT WITH ATTRACT A GOOD PRICE AND BUY AN PRE-OWNED OTHERWISE COLOUR SWIFT, OR , I SHOULD EXTRACT THE GAS KIT AND REPAINT IT.
IF U ADVICE ON SELLING, CAN U ARRANGE AN EXCHANGE.
5 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Swift#Cars
- MARUTHI CELERIO ZXI OPTIONAL AUTO GEAR SHIFT
7 hr(s) ago Under: Maruti Suzuki Celerio#Cars
- looking for a petrol hatch my range is upto 6lakhs
i need a low maintaince, good mileage, and good after sales service
i confused in nissna micra active, hyundai grandi10, suzuki ritz and my last option is suzuki wagon r please suggest me as soon as if any other option is there better than these tell me Asap... thank you
9 hr(s) ago#Cars
- of conventional or sequential kit if fitted in swift k series engine.
10 hr(s) ago#Cars
- and now we use it everyday. It has run 28000 kms it gives very poor mileage of 12 kms approx .what is d solution ?
10 hr(s) ago#Cars1Post an Answer
- past Six years and looking for a new car or upgrade. The Santro has served well all this period, low end pep in city, high seating and reliability is what i have liked and would like to retain such character in new car.
Rest of the requirements are obvious improvements from the Santro as per my taste keeping its utilities still around.
The budget is struck all below 10Lakhs , lesser the better
So what i require
- ABS & Airbags
- Excellent Ride Quality and Road Dynamics
- Performance : better than santro
- Reliability and Quality
- Excellent NVH and insulated cabin
I would prefer Hatch or sub 4m sedans simply because of the utility in city. Diesel is preferred as my running is around 1000kms per month and may see occasional trips of 200kms in a month(would be perceptible in Diesel car for sure)
As per my taste, I found Swift Dzire ZDi and ZXi , Hyundai Verna 1.6L Diesel to fit. However the latter scores better in NVH and plush feel overall but as said by many it
10 hr(s) ago Under: Hyundai Fluidic Verna#Cars
- speeds? Any solution to rectify this horrible problem?
11 hr(s) ago#Cars
- speeds? And how can we make dead steering of alto k10 into a alive steering?
11 hr(s) ago#Cars
- ev2 lx and which is better lx or ls
12 hr(s) ago#Cars
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Hyundai Getz Prime 1.5 GVS CRDi vs Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 MC VXI (ABS-Airbag) vs Hyundai i10 Magna 1.2 Kappa Special Edition
- Honda Accord 2011 3.5 V6 vs San Storm 1.2
- MINI Cooper 1.6 vs MINI Cooper S 1.6
- Mitsubishi Lancer LXd 2.0 vs Chevrolet Optra Magnum LT 1.6 ABS BS4