Latest Questions And Answers On Cars
Recently Asked Questions
3 hr(s) ago #Cars
- Sir,Is it true that for ALL PASSENGER FOUR WHEELERS A.B.S. will be MANDATORY from 1-1-2015...has the Central govt. passed any such law ?
4 hr(s) ago Under: Mahindra Bolero #Cars
4 hr(s) ago #Cars
- hello friends I want to buy my 1 new car but confused between amaze & elite i20 both come from different segment but does not mean plz guide me which is best
4 hr(s) ago Under: Honda Amaze #Cars
- my budgate is 7 laks, and i consider for tata zest,but one confisen is which car better in fuel varient diseland petrol? which car better in tata zest and maruti suzuki swift dezire?
4 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Zest #Cars
6Post an Answer
- Dear shiva,I have seen 2 cars- first opel corsa swing 2004 model -95000kms with lpg kit price is 170000. Second one is palio diesel dec-2003 model - 103000kms price is 165000/-. Which one will be good while considering routine maintainence, average, and resale value.
Please suggest me.
sunil s patel
19 hr(s) ago #Cars
13Post an Answer
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Tavera Neo 3-6 BS-IV vs Tata Sumo Grande MK II LX BS-IV
- Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD Sportz vs Renault Duster RxZ Diesel 110PS AWD
- Tata Indica V2 LX BS III vs Ford Figo Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4
- Toyota Fortuner 4x4 Manual vs Honda CR V 2.0 AT
- Volkswagen Touareg 3.0 V6 TDI vs Audi Q7 3.0 TDI quattro Technology Pack
CarTrade.com has a team of automobile experts, which is always ready to answer the queries of customers. If you want to buy a car, you can contact this web portal to get the right answer. The experts will help you decide which car to buy as per your budget and needs. A section on CarTrade.com has been developed specially for this purpose. Customers can get information regarding performance and specifications of several car models. Questions like what is the mileage or how much average do the cars give are answered by the automobile experts. Apart from these, you can also find out who is best dealer in town. In order to get this information, you simply need to fill up a form with your contact details.