Latest Questions And Answers On Cars
Recently Asked Questions
- Dear Sir, I wanted to buy a Tata Zest petrol model. I had a test drive today and found it good and comfortable.
How ever after driving 4Km on teat drive and after returning to show room I opened the front bonet to see engine condition. The engine was radiating heat too much and even by keeping hand away by about one feet you can find very much hot, which normal car engine does not. I am suspecting that the coolant circulation they have given is not sufficient.
Can any expert advise on this matter and satisfy for the purchase of this car??
The show room people discussed but could not have proper answer.
2 hr(s) ago Under: Tata Zest #Cars
18Post an Answer
- Dear expert,looking for family car (5 seater), running daily basis (Delhi traffic) and weekend tour occasionally. monthly running 1500km.
which car/brand should go. economical (less running and maintenance cost) as well as stylish/ feature comparatively.
shold choose petrol/diesel/CNG ? confusing ?
want to run approx 8-10 years. what about resale too.
2 hr(s) ago #Cars
3Post an Answer
- I have zen diesel 2004 model , recently I had an accident in which Oil pump was damaged.I am not able to source the same, can anyone help me on this
2 hr(s) ago #Engine-related
0Post an Answer
- hello sir1.. i am buying a hyundai xcent diesel on 15th oct in lucknow and will take it delhi on 16th oct so i wont be having my car registration number as it takes sometime for registration.so can i take it to delhi without the registation no or i will face some problem.plz tell me the solution
2.. can i drive my car with up32 no i.e of lucknow in delhi or i need some kind of noc etc for driving in delhi.
3.. its nearly 500km journey so at what speed should i drive to get max mileage and speed without effecting the engine .
4.. as it is a new car so what mileage i should expect on diesel.
5 hr(s) ago #Cars
0Post an Answer
- Dear experts,I am a skoda Superb V6 2.5 TDI user and really need some answers from you.
My car has done almost 274.000 Km and been working fine the only fault that i had before was the needle lift sensor but still working just fine. Lately shows in the dashboard the fault Emission Workshop and after some drive comes up with the glow plug signal and later almost all the fault signal shown up and it shuts down the engine.
I'd appreciate if you guys have any answer for me.
6 hr(s) ago Under: Skoda Superb #Cars
2Post an Answer
- hii.. i want to buy a new car with good milage and low maintenance.. i am confused with beat and i10..plss suggest the best between two!!
6 hr(s) ago #Cars
6 hr(s) ago Under: Chevrolet Cruze #Cars
- Hello, I was planning to buy a car around 11lakh, am confused to choose b/w Honda city diesel (or) Ford ecosport.which is one is sedan class while the other is the SUV. Suggest me by considering Maintenance/Milage/Sale value/Repairs/Comfort..
Thanks in advance,
20 hr(s) ago #Cars
5Post an Answer
- TATA ACE Super or Ashok Leyland Dost?? I need for carrying tyres upto 1.5 tonnes, in & around Mumbai? please compare in terms of fuel efficiency, maintenance & initial cost, repairs & spares availability.
1 day(s) ago Under: Tata Indica #Commercial Vehicle
59Post an Answer
1 day(s) ago #Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
CarTrade.com has a team of automobile experts, which is always ready to answer the queries of customers. If you want to buy a car, you can contact this web portal to get the right answer. The experts will help you decide which car to buy as per your budget and needs. A section on CarTrade.com has been developed specially for this purpose. Customers can get information regarding performance and specifications of several car models. Questions like what is the mileage or how much average do the cars give are answered by the automobile experts. Apart from these, you can also find out who is best dealer in town. In order to get this information, you simply need to fill up a form with your contact details.